3) Talents and Glyphs
    3.1) Talents
    3.2) Glyphs
    4) Rotation
    5) Plague Leech/Blood Tap short
    6) Macros/Addons
    7) To DW or not to DW?

The really long and complete Frost DK guide

Ok guys it's Xentrus here again and this time I will give you a written guide on how to play Frost DK. I will keep a format similar to the guy who already made a guide for blood DK. For people who haven't checked that out yet, it's basically a short summation of things you should do followed by a really long explanation about every choice given to you. So if you just want to know what talents/glyphs to pick or whatever, just some quick info, go to the first section and be done with it. If you'd like to join in the theorycrafting or wonder why I choose certain talents and how I use them in my rotation, please check out the long version.

Also if you want, feel free to check out my video on youtube. It can be found here by typing: /watch?v=kQ2qD_k1B6g right after your youtube link. In the description of that video I also link to a spreadsheet and a transcription of the video if you're interested in that. I still can't put up any links on this forum, so sorry about the annoyance.

This guide is meant for both dual wield and twohander playstyles.

The quick and dirty frost guide!

1. Stat weights

Dual Wield: MH wep DPS >OH wep DPS

Strength is the most important stat!

Your most important secondary stats are: Mastery (!), Multistrike and Versatility

Twohander: wep DPS (9.34)

Your most important secondary stats are: Multistrike (!), Versatility and Haste

The reasoning behind this is explained in the detailed section.

For exact weights I suggest importing and simulating your own character with SimCraft, this can help you determine which item is the best if it's not obvious. As a general rule, if an item is 10 ilvls higher the strength will probably outweigh the secondary stats.

With these stat weights in mind, the gems, enchants and consumables section should speak for itself.

2. Enchants, gems and consumables

For dual wield:

-enchant everything with Mastery
    -use Rune of the Fallen Crusader on your MH and Rune of Razorice on your OH
    -use (Greater) Mastery Taladite gems 35 (50) Mastery
    -Savage Feast/Sleeper Suprise gives 100 Mastery from food buff

For twohander:

-enchant everything with Multistrike
    -use Rune of the Fallen Crusader on your weapon
    -use (Greater) Multistrike Taladite gems 35 (50) Multistrike
    -Savage Feast/Calamari Crepes gives 100 Multistrike from food buff

For both:

-use Greater Draenic Strength Flask (+250 Str)
    -use Greater Draenic Strength Potion (+1000 Str for 20 sec)
    -use Stout Augment Rune (+50 Str stacks with Flask)

3. Talents and Glyphs

3.1 Talents

T1: Plague Leech if you are familiar with the rotation, otherwise choose one of the passive ones, Plague Leech is a big dps increase if used right
    T2: Lichborne/Anti-Magic Zone (situational or preferance)
    T3: Death's Advance, the others are situational
    T4: Blood Tap is best here, take Runic Empowerment if you are not familiar with the rotation yet
    T5: Death Pact, the others cost you resources
    T6: Completely situational, I think Gorefiend's Grasp and Remorseless Winter have most uses in PvE
    T7: Defile (Breath of Sindragosa can be superior on high mobility fights)

3.2 Glyphs

Major:

For 2H: -Glyph of Outbreak (!)
    -Glyph of Icebound Fortitude
    -Glyph of Raise Ally
    -Glyph of Regenerative Magic / Glyph of Anti-Magic Shell

Minor:

-Glyph of Army of the Dead

4. Rotation

Single target:

-Keep diseases up. Frost Fever will be kept up by Howling Blast.

For 2H: Keep Blood Plague up primarily using Outbreak whenever you can. Use Plague Strike to apply Blood Plague whenever it's not on your target.

For DW: Try to use Plague Strike to keep your Blood Plague up, but only use Unholy runes for this.

-Use Defile whenever it's off cooldown and Howling Blast when Freezing Fog procs

-When Killing Machine procs, use Frost Strike if you dual wield or Obliterate if you use a twohander

-Use Frost Strike whenever your Runic Power is about to be capped

Fillers:

For 2H: Use Obliterate when you can, use Howling Blast if Obliterate is on cooldown but you can use Howling Blast.

For DW: If you have any Unholy Runes, use Obliterate. If you have only Frost/Death runes, spend them on Howling Blast.

AOE:

-same as above but keep disease on all targets, you can use Plague Strike + Blood Boil or use Plague Strike on every mob individually

-attack target with lowest HP to use Soul Reaper whenever you can

5. Plague Leech and Blood Tap

-Use Plague Leech only when Blood Plague is about to run off on your target (or your target is nearly dead in aoe situations)

-For Twohander users, Plague Leech can take your Obliterate off cooldown instantly, this combined with a Killing Machine proc can ensure some awesome DPS

-Only use Outbreak when there's no Blood Plague on your target (for example right after Plague Leech)

-Use Blood Tap to get your Obliterate off cooldown on a Killing Machine proc (saving up 10 charges of Blood Tap can give you the same effect as Plague Leech without having to remove your diseases)

-Don't use Frost Strike when you have 12 Blood Tap charges

6. Macros and Addons

Bind Pillar of Frost with your on-use trinkets like this:
    #showtooltip Pillar of Frost
    /use 13
    /use 14
    /cast Pillar of Frost

You can use startattack macros for your abilities, for Obliterate it would like this:

#showtooltip Obliterate
    /startattack
    /cast Obliterate

UmberRunes: This addon gives you a moveable and scalable Runic Power/Rune bar, also optionally shows your disease timers and swing timer.

TidyPlates: Nameplate addon, not exclusively for DK's but it's nice to keep track of your diseases in AoE situations as it shows your disease on nameplates.

WeakAuras: Please check below in the extended version.

7. To DW or not to DW?

They are pretty close DPS wise with DW being slightly better for AoE situations. You're best off picking the playstyle you either like most or the one you have the best gear for. Take into consideration that DK's scale really well with weapon DPS.

The really long and complete Frost DK guide

I'm going to go over all the secondary stats, see what they do for Frost DK's and try to explain why we (don't) use them. I used some stat explanations from Troxism who wrote a great Blood DK guide in this same forum, and translated them to uses for the Frost DK. (Thanks Troxism!)

Multistrike

So Multistrike is a new stat since WoD and it's actually pretty awesome. What it does is it gives you two chances, equal to your multistrike % to hit the target again for 30% of the damage you did with your ability. This means if you have 50% Multistrike chance and you hit a target with a 10k obliterate, there's a 25% chance you'll do no extra damage, a 50% chance you'll hit again for 3k damage and a 25% chance you'll hit twice again each strike doing 3k damage.

Multistrikes won't proc anything unless otherwise stated in a proc that it can be triggered by Multistrikes.

Multistrike is numerically equal to Critical Strike, meaning 3300 Multistrike Rating (50% chance) will give you as much of a damage increase as a 3300 Crit Rating (30% chance) (this is before any other effect apply!!).

Now here's the math for you:

With 3300 crit you now have 30% chance to hit for 200% damage instead of 100% damage. Your total damage would then be: 200%*0.3+100%*0.7=130% of damage without any crit.

With 3300 Mult you now have two 50% chances to hit again for 30% of damage. As explained above, this gives you 25% chance to just hit for 100% damage, 50% chance to hit for 130% damage and 25% chance to hit for 160% damage. 0.25*100%+0.5*130%+0.25*160%=130% of damage without any mult.

So numerically Crit and Mult are exactly the same, as I just prove to you, why then is Multistrike rated so high for both playstyles and crit so low. The answer is simply: Killing Machine procs. Oh thanks Blizz for Killing Machine procs. We, Frost DK's never have to worry about crits ever because we just them from Killing Machine. What we can do however is further increase the damage of our Killing Machine procs (I explain later how you do this rotation-wise) but Multistrike is a great help in this as it lets our crits crit again (numerically speaking).

Mastery

Mastery is really a boring stat in my opinion, especially when compared to Multistrike. Mastery basically increases our Frost damage and that's it. Now seeing that Frost Strike is purely Frost damage, this is actually pretty good news for dual wielders, making it their best stat since Frost Strike is their main ability. Really, who wouldn't want their highest hitting ability to deal more damage? This is the main reason why Mastery Rating is rated so high for Dual Wield Frost DK's. Twohander users rely less on pure Frost Damage since Obliterate, which is their main ability, does melee damage. Twohander users use Frost Strike too, but it makes up a way smaller percentage of their total DPS. For both playstyles Frost Fever and Howling Blast benefit from extra frost damage too, but they also make up a smaller percentage of your total DPS making it not worth it to stack mastery for these as well. Basically Frost damage is nice, but the amount we gain from Mastery is just not nice enough to stack it.

Versatility

Another new addition in WoD, this stat lives up to its name by basically doing a little of everything. Every 130 Versatility rating provides 1% extra damage, 1% extra healing and 0.5% reduced damage taken from all sources. Now at a glance this stat looks very powerful since it basically improves everything, but it is very expensive per % compared to Multistrike or even Mastery for dual wielders. That said it's still a pretty good stat for Frost DK's because we don't stack crit or haste, more on this below.

Haste

This stat hasn't changed much since MoP. It increases attack speed, rune regeneration rate and Killing Machine procs. The reason we don't stack this is because it's nerfed a lot since MoP, compared to MoP you need a lot more haste rating to get 1%, especially when compared to other secondary stats. We also get a lot of base haste and our haste from items is increased because it's our "attuned" stat. This passive basically gives us enough haste to not worry about it at current gear levels. It is slightly better for twohander users than for dual wielders because dual wielders attack more often anyways and thus gain more killing machine procs anyways, while for twohanders it can increase your KM procs. This is also the reason why you'll see KM proccing A LOT more during Bloodlust/Heroism. Another reason for not stacking haste is because many of our abilities do not scale with it, whereas they do scale with other secondaries. These abilites include diseases, Soul Reaper and Defile. Plague Leech and Blood Tap allow us to get more runes too, further devaluating haste (the rune regeneration part).

Critical Strike

Critical Strike is as old as WoW itself, do I still need to explain it? It gives you a chance to deal 200% damage with an ability. Our main abilities (Frost Strike and Obliterate) crit through Killing Machine, making Critical Strike almost totally useless to us. That's why it's ranked so low.

Stat weights

With the above stat explanation in mind, it becomes obvious why you should focus on the stats mentioned in the short section which I'll give again below:

Dual Wield: MH wep DPS >OH wep DPS

Your most important secondary stats are: Mastery (!), Multistrike and Versatility

Your most important secondary stats are: Multistrike (!), Versatility and Haste

Generally Mastery is the best stat for Dual Wielders and Multistrike is the best for 2H users. This will however depend very much upon your personal profile and the stats you already have. So again, for your own personal stat weights I refer you to SimCraft but I think the above "Priority" is a good way to start. I hope you also learned from this to not take a Critical Strike trinket from a Fury Warrior for example!

With these stat weights in mind, the gems, enchants and consumables section should speak for itself.

Talents

In the first tier we got the choice between Plaguebearer, Plague Leech and Unholy Blight. The first and the last one will help you keep your diseases up while Plague Leech will consume them from your target and activate depleted runes as death runes. When it comes down to pure dps there is really only one choice in this tier and it is Plague Leech. I'll talk about how to use it in the rotation section of this guide.

In the second tier we can choose between Lichborne, Anti-Magic zone and Purgatory. Purgatory is really meant for tanks as it requires you to be healed a lot right after you take fatal damage which is just not realistic in a raid environment as a melee dps so the choice boils down to Lichborne and Anti-Magic zone. It really depends on what you prefer. Lichborne can provide you with some extra healing during a fight while an Anti-Magic zone placed at the right place at the right time can really help a raid's overall survivability. I'd suggest taking Lichborne if you're only starting out as a DK and still getting used to the rotation. Use Anti-Magic zone for heavy magic fights where you know the tacts well so you know when and where to place it. You could also communicate about this with your raid leader if he has any preference about this.

Tier three offers no dps increase, I'd suggest taking Death's Advance for more mobility during a fight. Sometimes you just have to run away but as a melee dps you want to be as close to the boss as you can as often as possible. The other two are some CC abilities that generally won't be useful during raids.

Tier four is where it gets really interesting. You can choose between Blood Tap, Runic Empowerment and Runic Corruption. All of these increase the amount of runes you can use during a fight by spending runic power. The way in which they do it is different though and that's what sets them apart. For starting DK's I'd suggest taking Runic Empowerment as it's a passive ability. When you get a better understanding of your rotation, Blood Tap is much better. More about this in the rotation section. Runic Corruption is not worth it dps wise.

In tier five there are different healing spells available. I would really suggest taking Death Pact because it heals you for a lot of damage instantly when you need it without costing any resource unlike the other two talents. You probably won't need sustained self-healing in a raid environment anyways. And the resource cost of the other abilities are a DPS loss which you don't want.

Tier 6 gives some control talents. I would suggest taking either Gorefiend's Grasp or Remorseless Winter for raiding as I think Desecrated Ground has less use in raid situations. My personal preference here is Remorseless Winter but you can really go with either, depending on the situation or your preferance.

In our seventh talent tier we find the choice between Necrotic Plague, Defile and Breath of Sindragosa. The suggested talent here is Defile simply because it's a huge DPS increase especially compared to the other two. Defile is tricky in high mobility fights so you might consider going with Breath of Sindragosa if you know a boss will be moved a lot. I don't think it's worth the DPS loss though because even in a mobility heavy fight a boss will still get a few ticks of your Defile at least and for Dual Wielding players it's even worse since they want to use all of their runic power on Frost Strike.

Glyphs

For major glyphs it really boils down to a few choices.

For 2H: Glyph of Outbreak removes the cooldown on outbreak but increases the cost to 30 runic power. For 2H users your main resource is your runes and you don't use your RP on anything useful anyways so get this! This means you don't need runes to apply disease at all, making plague leech another spell that turns runic power into death runes (like Blood Tap) and giving you more runes to use on Obliterates.

Glyph of Raise Ally removes the runic power cost of Raise Ally which can be really helpful if you find you need to combat ress people often in your raid because you just don't always have the necessary runic power. Unglyphed it's also a DPS loss when you have to spend 30 runic power to resurrect someone.

For your second glyph I'd suggest glyph of Icebound Fortitude reducing it's cooldown and duration which is really nice for dps roles because you will probably just use this ability for when you are taking some spike damage anyways, meaning you don't need a long duration for it. Also you'll be able to use it more often so you can avoid more damage spikes this way.

For your third glyph I'd suggest taking either Glyph of Regenerative Magic or Glyph of Anti-Magic Shell. You can choose only one of these two. Glyph of Regenerative Magic reduces the cooldown of Anti-Magic shield when it hasn't been fully consumed while Glyph of Anti-Magic shield makes you absorb all damage you take when anti magic shield is active instead of just 75% of the damage. I personally use the second one but it really comes down to personal preference.

For minor glyphs there aren't really many useful raiding ones. I'd suggest taking Glyph of Army of the Dead making your army of the dead no longer taunt the target. This doesn't work on bosses anyways but can be useful on fights where adds are involved so your tank can just continue to tank the add while you can pop your dps cooldown without having to worry about your army taunting things off. Don't be that guy!

Rotation

Single target:

-Keep diseases up. Frost Fever will be kept up by Howling Blast.

For 2H: Keep Blood Plague up primarily using Outbreak whenever you can. Use Plague Strike to apply Blood Plague whenever it's not on your target. You want to use as many UH runes as you can on your Obliterates, therefore the Outbreak every minute is a really nice DPS increase, allowing you to keep Blood Plague up but keeping runes for using Obliterate.

For DW: Try to use Plague Strike to keep your Blood Plague up, but only use Unholy runes for this. The reason here is that dual wielders don't use UH runes on their main ability, which is Frost Strike. They are better off using Plague Strike instead of Outbreak because Plague Strike generates them Runic Power which they can then spend on Frost Strike.

-Use Defile whenever it's off cooldown, this is basically an extra DoT

-Use Howling Blast when Freezing Fog procs, this causes Howling Blast to deal more damage and to cost no runes so it's like a WIN-WIN-WIN

-When Killing Machine procs, use Frost Strike if you dual wield or Obliterate if you use a twohander. They are basically the respective playstyles' main abilities. You want to get as much damage out of your main ability as possible. More on dealing with killing machine procs a little later on in the guide.

-Use Frost Strike whenever your Runic Power is about to be capped. Always keep a bit spare Runic Power to be able to combat ress if you haven't glyphed it or to use Frost Strike when KM procs if you Dual Wield. If you have the Blood Tap talent, do not use Frost Strike when you have 12 Blood Tap charges.

Fillers:

For 2H: Use Obliterate when you can, use Howling Blast if Obliterate is on cooldown but you can use Howling Blast. This speaks for itself, Obliterate is your highest damage ability so use it when there's nothing else to prioritise first.

For DW: If you have any Unholy Runes, use Obliterate. If you have only Frost/Death runes, spend them on Howling Blast. As a Dual Wielder you have not much use of UH runes except for a few spells, including Obliterates, so try to use them for this if you Blood Plague is up and Defile is on CD. Otherwise Howling Blast will deal more damage because it's pure Frost Damage and you should be stacking Mastery, also because Obliterate does less damage for DW.

AoE:

-Same as above but keep disease on all targets, you can use Plague Strike + Blood Boil or use Plague Strike on every mob individually.

-Attack target with lowest HP to use Soul Reaper whenever you can, use Plague Leech on mobs with low HP to get more runes to use on Defile or Obliterate or whatever you need them for depending on the situation.

Cooldowns

You have 3 main dps cooldowns as a Frost DK.

The first one is Pillar of Frost which should be used on cooldown as it has a relatively short cooldown and a relatively big uptime. I suggest macro'ing it together with on-use trinkets. More about this in the macro section. Coupling this with a strength potion at the start of a fight will ensure some really nice dps output.

Army of the Dead summons a lot of ghouls that will fight for you. However it will cost you one of every rune type. Seeing as your army doesn't deal a lot of damage anyways and it lasts for 40 seconds, you are better off casting it a few seconds before a boss pull so your runes can start to regenerate so you can use them when you use your cooldowns at the start of the fight on abilities that will scale better with it. Your ghouls' damage will fluctuate based on your buffs so casting your army first and then using cooldowns is not too big of a dps loss.

Empower Rune Weapon instantly refreshes all your runes and gives you 30 runic power on a 5 minute cooldown. If it's used early on in the fight you will probably be able to use it a second time. Try not to use this when your runic power is capped or almost capped. I like to use it at the start of a fight when I just summoned my army and cast my first few abilities when all my runes are on cooldown and my runic power hasn't filled up yet. You can also use this if you need to combat ress fast but you don't have the required runic power and didn't take the glyph of raise ally.

Plague Leech and Blood Tap

You're a Death Knight and your main resources are Runic Power and Runes. Blood Tap allows you to activate more runes the more Runic Power you spend. You could see Blood Tap charges as a third resource. Plague Leech on the other hand allows you to turn your diseases into 2 death runes. You may have guessed by now but resource management is very important as a DK and can really make the difference between an average DK and a good DK. Please note that the information below will apply mainly to twohander users since dual wielders will use Killing Machine procs on Frost Strike which costs Runic Power and is managed differently.

So how do you use Blood Tap and Plague Leech efficiently? Well, the answer isn't 100% clear but I'll try to give you some general guidelines. First of all you should always use Plague Leech when Blood Plague is about to run out. This is to ensure maximum efficiency on the rune spent for applying your Blood Plague. Do not use Outbreak on targets that already have Blood Plague on them but rather us Plague Leech first to get some extra runes available to you. When the stars align and you get a Killing Machine proc while Obliterate is on cooldown and your Blood Plague is about to run out, you found yourself in the moment where Plague Leech really shines. Use it quickly now and then cast Obliterate for maximum efficiency. For dual wielders, the proc part in this doesn't matter to them since they use procs on Frost Strike anyways. Just use Plague Leech when Blood Plague is about to run out to get some extra runes.

For towhander users Blood Tap can force an Obliterate on Killing Machine procs too, but works a bit differently. Whenever you spent runic power (read: use Frost Strike) you gain a Blood Tap Charge (usually one per Frost Strike), you can then use these charges to convert a random fully depleted rune type into a Death Rune. Never use Frost Strike when you have 12 Blood Tap charges because 12 is the cap and you'll be wasting them from there on. If you find yourself on 12 Blood Tap Charges and capped Runic Power (I wouldn't know how) use Blood Tap before you cast Frost Strike and then go on with your rotation. In a similar way as described above, Blood Tap can force a Killing Machine proc to be used on Obliterate. When killing machine procs, use it on Obliterate. If Obliterate is on cooldown and not about to come off cooldown, you can be in one of three situations. Either you have less than 5 Blood Tap charges, in this case you're better off using Frost Strike unless you find you can use Plague Leech. You could also have between 5 and 10 Blood Tap Charges. In this case, use Blood Tap to recharge Obliterate faster and either wait for it to come off cooldown (if it will do so fast) to use your KM proc. If it won't come off cooldown fast, just use your KM proc on Frost Strike. If you have 10 or more Blood Tap charges, just use Blood Tap twice and use your KM proc on Obliterate.

For dual wielders again, the benefit is less direct and depends less on procs. Therefore it doesn't matter as much when you use your Blood Tap charges. You should never get close to 12 Blood Tap charges as a DW DK. For Dual Wielders, I suggest macro'ing Frost Strike and Blood Tap together so it will just activate a rune whenever you can. Use the death runes for extra Obliterates if you have Unholy runes up, or on Howlling Blast for some nice extra damage.

Frost Strike + Blood Tap macro for Dual Wielders:

#showtooltip Frost Strike
    /cast Blood Tap
    /cast Frost Strike

This will ensure you're never capped on Blood Tap charges.

Never ever ever ever (did I stress this enough) keep your killing machine proc for too long because it can proc again while you have it and at that point you're just wasting them. You have to find a good balance between using your KM procs efficiently and not keeping the buff for too long. Doing this and practicing this will make you a better Frost DK in the long run. This is where you make the difference on the DPS meters.

WeakAuras AddOn

WeakAuras is an addon that you can setup to display the best possible spell to cast at any time. I made a script with the entire 2H and DW rotations, which you can check out below. Defile or DnD is not include in any of the rotations as it is too situational in my opinion. Use it whenever you can and you know the boss will stand still for a bit. Really these WeakAuras will be most of your rotation already, leaving only Defile/DnD to watch out for.

2H Frost WeakAuras script

The priority for this one is as follows:

-Plague Leech if Blood Plague has 4 seconds or less left
    -Blood Tap if your target is at or below 35%, Soul Reaper is off cooldown but you have no runes and do have blood tap charges
    -Plague Leech if the above applies but you have no blood tap charges (and PL is available)
    -Soul Reaper if target is at or below 35%
    -Howling Blast on FF proc
    -Death Strike on Dark Succor proc
    -Oubreak if Blood Plague isn't up
    -Plague Strike if Outbreak is unglyphed and on CD
    -Blood Tap if you have 11 Blood Tap charges (as to not overcap)
    -Howling Blast to apply Necrotic Plague if you have it
    -Blood Tap when Killing Machine procs but you have no runes for Obliterate
    -Plague Leech if above applies but Blood Tap is unavailable but PL is
    -Obliterate on KM proc
    -FS on KM proc if Obliterate has more than 4 sec CD (as to not waste KM proc)
    -FS when runic power is about te be capped (80+)
    -Obliterate if nothing else available
    -FS if nothing else available but RP is over 55 to keep RP for Outbreak if needed
    -Blood Tap if nothing else availble
    -Plague Leech if nothing else available

Important: This WA is made for 2H users who have Glyph of Outbreak, if you don't, please manually delete the third trigger on the Outbreak Icon in WeakAuras and it will work fine.

Code:
    dW0ktbqirPkPfjkcUKOiQrHQsDkuvYQefHQzjkvjULQIYUefr(LQIQ0WGchdk1YGIEMQsnnPixdkX2qvLVjfLXjkvohQQADQkQQ3PQOkMNQIk3tvj7tvrCqvvTqPYdLOAIOQ4Isu2OQcFuuKgPOWjrkwPOuvVuuuZuvLBcLu7us9tPOAOsPwQuYtvMQixfkjFvuQI5kkL9s(lunyPWHfAXiPhlQMSeUmyZsvFwvgnsCAQSArrO8AvfPztv3ws2nIFly4OYYr55QmDkxhY2rv(osPXlk58ivRxuQsnFrri7xISWwjTOsY0onmZKWitI)zszNwLwHwHsApwGwTFL9rslRM33FGPp(SMXp(JztnHngnHf(JLSJFyHFQ)ZAIFA0BEF)bM(4ZWc2z33zhMzxt8Vj(1uZWK)nP(pRPM0yWZfij6CGwbDsSYL)ybeNwSOWzUaj6XnM79a2PKmTd89TdoIP1IMmnJKgTUcJI(alyPzF3mSXc)5hMyJb2nJFyO(pRjm1iOQeZ9Ea7un2AUcTpyHZk1OvWIMlq0OaUhftFGLVXcgn1egn1m(Xpm4xt8Rj1)znXpnFiwOKgl4bL0QqEZPKmzAw0detjTkK3CkjtMglMdkPvH8MtjzYKPbzXfjfqH6KPLRKQXwjneXyU3dykPDCG3xhRavJnMFZp()TmnJ5EpGPKMrNd0olAOtdDaUJWdyhOonGhqmTYdbFrGwsPgTzHhdURud(ECG3ZxAOdWpoW7RJvG60qeGhqmTiYcAOdWreNPoTJd8(6yfOASX8B(X)VLP5dXcL0SOhiMsAviV5us1yQozY0ooixjTZrEEq1yktdDaUf9aXevn0b45(4DQtJf8GsAviV5usMmn0b4hhKRoTCF8oL0oh55bn(u2)ugzUMMmnJKmnwmhusRc5nNsYKjtJbpxGKOZbAU8arlMBUa5us7SiZusRiG)8bAfvTNpqlEplwbAzpq8t)JyX7Z)dw4SsnAfSO5ceTIaEo6SqLOQ98bAXJ5Mlq0okbALP17iUJIsAfb8NpqROktMwSOWzUaj6XnM79a2PKQXwjnJ5EpGPKMrNd0Iiwu7qubEaXgQV3LLgE5)xcFP)TsAbAjnN4PRonGhqmTmGO3OODiQapGyTzqVllT1USF)0ooW7PP4usMgjwbNsQgBTpyHZk14dGhWunMA1qolyU8snA7JpeitdrCMMfzpW0kaQO((eDoqlJY(1(dS6NmneXyU3dykjtMQXujnJ5EpGPKMrNd0Iiwu7qubEaXgQV3LLgE5)xcFP)TsAbAjnN4PRonGhqmTmGO3OODiQapGyTzqVllT1USF)0kaQO((eDoqlJY(1(dS6NgI4mnlYEGPDCG3ttXPKmnsScoLun2AD(qOOuJ2(4dbQgtTAiNfmxEPgT9XhcKPXGQMZbSOfyAFon0bTGk1PXGknSOLJoluHtXvaAMRckKPHigZ9EatjzYKPfrwqu1CfAT9Xhck14ha5uYEvJGQsm37bSt1FRv4ooFKon5bIgnedy9XCiB0Khix2(t15DgD8Yzq0qmaNpUdIhGJbMYunMkPHigZ9EatjTJd8(6yfOAS)gJM9nwKPzm37bmL0m6CG2zrdDAOdWRIwofOOfIaQtdDaUJWdyhOonGhqmTYdbFrGwsPgTzHhdURud(ECG3ZxAOdWpoW7RJvG60qeGhqmTiYcAOdWreNPoTJd8(6yfOAS)gJM9nwKP5dXcL0SOhiMsANJ88GQXgdTkK3CkjtMwUpENsANJ88GgFk7FkJmxttMMrsMg6aCl6bIPon0b45(4DQtJfZbL0QqEZPKmzAOdWpoixDAhhKRK25ippOAmLPXcEqjTkK3CkjtMmng8CbsIohO5YdeTyU5cKtjTZImtjTIa(ZhOvu1E(aT4XCZfiAhLaTApFGw8EwSc0YEG4N(hXI3N)hSWzLA0kyrZfiYKPflkCMlqIECJ5EpGDkPASvsZyU3dykPz05aTiIf1oevGhqSH67DzPHx()LWx6FRKgWdiMwgq0Bu0oevGhqS2mO3LL2Ax2VFAOdkpGiM60YdiIPHfTJd8EAkoLKPHiotJZhPdmnsScoLun2AD(qOOuJYPezpqMwEarSMZbSOfyAFYxAfavuFFIohOLrz)A)bw9tMgIym37bmLKjt1yQKMXCVhWusZOZbANfn0PHoaNce9gf1PrbIEJcEGdyrlW0(KV04awoqmkq0Bu0(glAapGyAzarVrr7qubEaXAZGExwARDz)(PHiotZIShyAuGO3OOHTgIa8aIPfrwqdDaoI4m1PHoaNdy5aXOarVrrDACalhigfi6nk4boGfTat7Z9L2HOc8aInuFVlln8Y)Ve(s)BLKPHigZ9EatjneXzAwK9atMmv)TsAgZ9Eatjn0b4u9HqrleborvdrCMgNpshyAicLGNElebo8ahWIwGPvkt0xAOdWrekbp9wicCIQgIqj4P3crGtddTC0zHkCkUcqZCvqHMrNd0olAOtdraEaX0IilOb8aIPXhiAuk1iZe3JIvQrleb0qhGJiotDAOdWDKCpQa4denkQtdDaEplCwlebo1PDiQapGyTzqVllT1USF)0yicOAm06zHZAHiWPHH2HOc8aInuFVlln8Y)Ve(s)BL06zHZAHiWHh4aw0cmTV(sMgIym37bmLKjtMwezbrvZvO15dHIsnsrUsnwlncQkXCVhWov3KwH748r60KhiA0qmG1hZHSrtEGCzBCG3JZhiAuYmX9Oy4D(qOif5KP6VvsdrmM79aMsAhh491Xkq1y)ngn7BSitZyU3dykPz05aTZIg60qhGxfTCkqrlebuNg6aChHhWoqDAapGyALhc(IaTKsnAZcpgCxPg894aVNV0qhGFCG3xhRa1PHiapGyArKf0qhGJiotDAhh491Xkq1y)ngn7BSitZhIfkPzrpqmL0oh55bvJPwfYBoLKjtl3hVtjTZrEEqJpL9pLrMRPjtZijtdDaUf9aXuNg6a8CF8o1PXI5GsAviV5usMmn0b4hhKRoTJdYvs7CKNhunMY0ybpOKwfYBoLKjtMgdEUajrNd0C5bIwm3CbYPK2zrMPKwra)5d0kQApFGw8yU5ceTJsGwTNpqlEplwbAzpq8t)JyX7Z)dw4SsnAfSO5cezY0IffoZfirpUXCVhWoLun2kPzm37bmL0qhG7i8a2bQtdDaoI4m1PHoO8aIyQtlhDwOcNIRa0mxfuOz05aTZIg60oevGhqSH67DzPHx()LWx6FRKgjwbNsQgBToFiuuQr5uIShitlpGiwZ5aw0cmTpN2HOc8aI1Mb9US0w7Y(9tlpGiMgw0qhGFCG3xhRa1PDCG3ttXPKmneb4betlISGgWdiMw5HGViqlPuJ2SWJb3vQbFpoW75lneXzAC(iDGPDCG3xhRavJnMFZp()Twbqf13NOZbAzu2V2FGv)KPHigZ9EatjTJd8(6yfOASX8B(X)VLjt1yQKMXCVhWusZOZbArelQDiQapGyd137YsdV8)lHV0)wjTaTKMt80vNgWdiMwgq0Bu0oevGhqS2mO3LL2Ax2VFAhh490uCkjtJeRGtjvJTwNpekk1OTp(qGQXuRgYzbZLxQrBF8HazAiIZ0Si7bMwbqf13NOZbAzu2V2FGv)KPHigZ9EatjzYu93kPzm37bmL0m6CGweXIAhIkWdi2q99US0Wl))s4l9VvslqlP5epD1Pb8aIPLbe9gfTdrf4beRnd6DzPT2L97N2XbEpnfNsY0iXk4us1yR9blCwPgFa8aMQXuRgYzbZLxQrBF8HazAiIZ0Si7bMwbqf13NOZbAzu2V2FGv)KPHigZ9EatjzYuDtkPzm37bmL0m6CG2zrdDAOdWParVrrDAhIkWdi2q99US0Wl))s4l9VvsJdy5aXOarVrr7BSOb8aIPLbe9gfTdrf4beRnd6DzPT2L97NgI4mnoFKoW0OarVrrdBnkq0BuWdCalAbM2N8Lg6aCeXzQtdDaohWYbIrbIEJI604awoqmkq0BuWdCalAbM2N7lneb4betlISGmneXyU3dykjtMmTiYcIQMRqRTp(qqPg)GyoLsnwlncQkXCVhWovJfTc3X5J0Pjpq0OHyaRpMdzJM8a5Y2FQoVZOJxodIgIb48XDq8aCmWuMQBsjTC0zHQeKLP1Ji5Mlq4B(Qu2VuJsnk1OudFip6l1Gce9gLsn(QudSI4SmGO3OW3zcwK9altGV(8uk7xQrPgLAuQHpKh9LAufZcNce9gLsn(QudSI4SmGO3OG1XS47mblYEGLjWxFEkL9l1OuJsnk1GchwhnkLA8vPg8nfi6nkFERIzHtbIEJcFvQrM4yJbgLY(LAuQrPgLAWadXiLACgZrEzs9bwv047mHm5mjS7ZeYEPudkCyD0OWxLY(aPOu2Vu2Vu2xJEZ77pW0hzh))gdmXgB(ZpSWF(HbMyJH6)SMWIMXCVhWusJbvAyJHwGwsZjE6QtdrCMMfzpW0YrNfQWP4kanZvbfAocpGDG60yqvZ5aw0cmTp3xAKyfCkPAS1wa5l1Ofe5aMmTcGkQVprNd0Y4FlS(dS6NmT(aX0kZZdROPuJpcetJc4Eum9bw(gly0uty0uZ4h)WGFnXpmv)N1e)08HyHsAOdWjapGjQAw0detjTkK3CkjtMwUpENsANJ88GgFk7FkJmxttMMrsRc5nNsA8PS)PmYCnnzAgj1jtMg6a8CF8o1PXcEqjTkK3CkjtMg6a8JdYvNglMdkPvH8MtjzY0qhGNhQOgn1PDCqUsANJ88GQXuMmTc3X5J0NfZ)0tltoptwJbpxGKOZbAU8arZvOTaYxQrliYbSsn(glzYArKfevTyrHZCbs0JBm37bStjvJTsAgZ9EatjnJohODw0qNg6aCkq0BuuNgIa8aIPfrwqJdy5aXOarVrr7BSOb8aIPLbe9gfTdrf4beRnd6DzPT2L97NgI4mnlYEGPDiQapGyd137YsdV8)lHV0)wjnkq0Bu0WwdDaoI4m1PrbIEJcEGdyrlW0(KV0qhGZbSCGyuGO3OOonoGLdeJce9gf8ahWIwGP95(slhDwOcNIRa0mxfuitdrmM79aMsAiIZ0Si7bMmzQgtL0mM79aMsAgDoq7SOHoneb4betlISGg6aChHhWoqDAapGyALhc(IaTKsnAZcpgCxPg894aVNV0oevGhqS2mO3LL2Ax2VFAOdWpoW7RJvG60YrNfQWP4kanZvbfAiIZ048r6atdDaoI4m1PDiQapGyd137YsdV8)lHV0)wjTJd8(6yfOAS)gJM9nwKPHigZ9EatjTJd8(6yfOAS)gJM9nwKjtMgTUcJI(alyj7W(7Sdl8J)8N)ybdSWFmv)N1e)0YQ599hy6JpRPMHnw(gJSdtm5pg8JFnRPSt9FwtnPrqvjM79a2P6V1kChNpsNM8arJgIbS(yoKnAYdKlBrQoVZOJxarJYNsCpkg(fqEge5aMwEi4lc0sevzQglkPzm37bmL0iXk4us1yR9bdGS3oYRuJpcpzA5OZcv4uCfGM5QGczA(qSqjn0b4eGhWevnl6bIPKwfYBoLKjtl3hVtjTZrEEqJpL9pLrMRPjtZijtdDaEUpEN60ybpOKwfYBoLKjtdDa(Xb5Qt74GCL0oh55bvJPmn0b45HkQrtDASyoOKwfYBoLKjtMgdEUajrNd0C5bIwezbrvZvOLrGwVJ8k1OZhptJGQsm37bSt1yRflkCMlqIECJ5EpGDkjtRWDC(iDAYdenAigW6J5q2OjpqUSnoW7X)Gfod)pl3C5zposXjt18tjnJ5EpGPKgjwbNsQgBn(ezFAPgdLNhyY0YrNfQWP4kanZvbfY08HyHsASGhusRc5nNsYKPzrpqmL0QqEZPKmzASyoOKwfYBoLKjtMgdEUajrNd0C5bIwezbrvZvOXhiAuk1ygZ9PGgbvLyU3dyNQXwRWDC(iDAYdenAigW6J5q2OjpqUSnoW7X5denkzM4Eum8oKLtbyykt1ntjTyU5cKtjTZImtjTIa(ZhOvu1E(aT49SyfO1LAQdzwG0K2ZhOfpMBUar7OeOvMwVJ4okkPveWF(aTIQ2ZhOfVNfRaTUutDiZcKM0E(aT4XCZfiAuCfGmzAgZ9EatjTaTKMt80vNgI4mnlYEGP5i8a2bQtlhDwOcNIRa0mxfuOrIvWPKQXwRZhcfLA02hFiq1yQvd5SG5Yl1OTp(qGmTcGkQVprNd0Y4FlS(dS6NmnFiwOKg6aCcWdyIQMf9aXus7CKNhunMyOvH8MtjvJjgQtMmTJdYvs7CKNhunMAviV5us1FRozY0qhGN7J3PonwmhusRc5nNsYKPHoa)4GC1PL7J3PK25ippOXNY(NYiZ10KPzKKPHoappurnAQtJf8GsAviV5usMmzAfUJZhPplM)PNwMStJbpxGKOZbAU8arlRM33FGPpYomWGFnHLM4h)BI)y8D2HjMQ)ZAk70IffoZfirpUXCVhWoLun2kPzm37bmL0m6CG2zrdDAicWdiMwezbn0b4ocpGDG60aEaX0kpe8fbAjLA0MfEm4Usn47XbEpFPDiQapGyTzqVllT1USF)0qhGFCG3xhRa1PDCG3xhRav3SMHLMHfn0b4iIZuN2HOc8aInuFVlln8Y)Ve(s)BL0qeNPX5J0bMwo6SqfofxbOzUkOqMgIym37bmL0ooW7RJvGQBwZWsZWImzQgtL0mM79aMsAgDoq7SOHoneb4betlISGgxGwGHh4aw0cmTp5ln0b4CbAbM60aEaX0AhOfyAhIkWdiwBg07YsBTl73pnUaTaZOZbQMFAiIZ048r6atJlqlW0(gdn0b4iIZuN2HOc8aInuFVlln8Y)Ve(s)BL0qhGZfOfygDoqDA5OZcv4uCfGM5QGczAiIXCVhWusMmzAfUltmej3C8arvJEZ77pW0hFw29D2HDZWadmYoS5FZWcMzhwu)N1ew0iOQeZ9Ea7u93AUcTMJmQmi(PAfUJZhPttEGOrtDQSwF8V8YYgnL386LTJd8E8ciAu4fygKLwEi4lc0sevzQo7uslMBUa5us7SiZusRiG)8bAfvTNpqlEplwbADPM6qMfinjtMMXCVhWuslqlP5epD1PHiotZIShyAocpGDG60kaQO((eDoqlJ)TW6pWQFAKyfCkPAS168HqrPgT9XhcKPLJoluHtXvaAMRckKP5dXcL0qhGtaEatu1SOhiMsANJ88GQXedTkK3CkPAmXqDYKPL7J3PK25ippOXNY(NYiZ10KPzKKPHoa3IEGyIQg6a8CF8o1PXI5GsAviV5usMmn0b4hhKRoTJdYvs7CKNhunMY0qhGNhQOgn1PXcEqjTkK3CkjtMmng8CbsIohO5YdeTiYcIQwSOWzUaj6XnM79a2PKQXwjnJ5EpGPKMrNd0olAOtdraEaX0IilOb8aIPvEi4lc0sk1Onl8yWDLAW3Jd8E(s7qubEaXAZGExwARDz)(PHoa)4aVVowbQtlhDwOcNIRa0mxfuOHiotJZhPdmn0b4iIZuN2HOc8aInuFVlln8Y)Ve(s)BL0ooW7RJvGQBwZWsZWImneXyU3dykPDCG3xhRav3SMHLMHfzYKPrqvjM79a2PAm1CfAT9Xhck1ygZ9PGwH748r60KhiA0qmG1hZHSrtEGCzBCG3JZhiAuYmX9Oy4LvXfOfyTqeOZhlazQM)kPHigZ9EatjTJd8(6yfO6M4pgyIHmnJ5EpGPKg6aCgIaIQgvFiu0crGtddnQ(qOOfIahEGdyrlW0(6ln0b4ocpGDG60qhGJiotDAicLGNElebo8ahWIwGP91xAOdWrekbp9wicCQtdrOe80BHiWPHHgjwbNsQgBToFiuuQr5uIShitJHiGQXq74aVVowbQUj(JbMyOHoaNQpekAHiWjQAOdWDKCpQa4denkQtdraEaX0IilOLhqeR5CalAbM2N8Lg6a8Ew4SwicCQtd4betR8qWxeOLuQrBw4XG7k1GVhh498Lg6a8Jd8(6yfOoT8aIyAyJTwo6SqfofxbOzUkOqRNfoRfIahEGdyrlW0(6lTEw4SwicCAyOHoO8aIyQtMMpelusdDaob4bmrvZIEGykPDoYZdQgBm0QqEZPKmzA5(4DkPDoYZdA8PS)PmYCnnzAgjzAOdWTOhiM60qhGN7J3PonwmhusRc5nNsYKPHoa)4GC1PDCqUsANJ88GQXuMg6a88qf1OPonwWdkPvH8MtjzYKPXGNlqs05anxEGOfZnxGCkPDwKzkPveWF(aTIQ2ZhOfVNfRaTUutDiZce(1mzY0IiliQAXIcN5cKOh3yU3dyNsY0CfAD(qOOuJuKRuJYJCAeuvI5EpGDQgBTc3X5J0Pjpq0OHyaRpMdzJM8a5Y24aVhNpq0OKzI7rXW78HqrkYjt1yJHsAgZ9EatjneXzAwK9atZr4bSduNwo6SqfofxbOzUkOqJeRGtjvJTwnKZcMlVuJ2(4dbY0kaQO((eDoqlJ)TW6pWQFY08HyHsAOdWjapGjQAw0detjTZrEEq1yZFTkK3CkjtMwUpENsANJ88GgFk7FkJmxttMMrsMg6aCl6bIPon0b45(4DQtJfZbL0QqEZPKmzAOdWpoixDAhhKRK25ippOAmLPHoappurnAQtJf8GsAviV5usMmzAm45cKeDoqZLhiArKfevTyrHZCbs0JBm37bStjvJTsAgZ9EatjnJohOfrSO2HOc8aInuFVlln8Y)Ve(s)BL0aEaX0YaIEJI2HOc8aI1Mb9US0w7Y(9tZr4bSduNwbqf13NOZbAzu2V2FGv)0qeNPX5J0bM2XbEpnfNsY0iXk4us1yR9bdGS3oYRuJpcpzA5OZcv4uCfGM5QGczAiIXCVhWusMmzAeuvI5EpGDQgtnxHwgbA9oYRuJoF8SsnQHCwWC5AfUJZhPttEGOrdXawFmhYgn5bYLTXbEp(hSWz4)z5Mlp7XrkozQgBSvslMBUa5us7SiZusRiG)8bAfvTNpqlEplwbADPM6qMfi8RzYKPzm37bmL0qhGZqequ1O6dHIwicCAyOr1hcfTqe4WdCalAbM2xFPHoaNQpekAHiWjQAOdWreNPoneHsWtVfIahEGdyrlW0(6ln0b4icLGNElebo1PHiucE6Tqe40WqlhDwOcNIRa0mxfuOz05aTZIg606zHZAHiWHh4aw0cmTV(sdraEaX0IilOb8aIPvEi4lc0sk1Onl8yWDLAW3Jd8E(sdDaEplCwlebo1PHoa)4aVVowbQtdDaUJK7rfaFGOrrDAOdWDeEa7arvJHiGQXqRNfoRfIaNggAhh491Xkq1nXFmWedzA(qSqjn0b4eGhWevnl6bIPK25ippOASXqRc5nNsYKPL7J3PK25ippOXNY(NYiZ10KPzKKPHoa3IEGyQtdDaEUpEN60yXCqjTkK3CkjtMg6a8JdYvN2Xb5kPDoYZdQgtzAOdWZdvuJM60ybpOKwfYBoLKjtMgdEUajrNd0C5bIwezbrvlwu4mxGe94gZ9Ea7us1yRKMXCVhWus7qubEaXAZGExwARDz)(Pz05aTiIf1ooW7PP4usM2HOc8aInuFVlln8Y)Ve(s)BL0qeNPX5J0bMgjwbNsQgBTm78Eh5vQbwhZP4iGmnGhqmTmGO3OOvaur99j6CGwgL9R9hy1pzAiIXCVhWusMmvJPsAgZ9EatjnJohOfrSO2HOc8aInuFVlln8Y)Ve(s)BL0aEaX0YaIEJI2HOc8aI1Mb9US0w7Y(9tdDq5beXuNwEarmnSODCG3ttXPKmneXzAC(iDGPrIvWPKQXwRZhcfLAuoLi7bY0YdiI1CoGfTat7t(sRaOI67t05aTmk7x7pWQFY0qeJ5EpGPKmzY0qeJ5EpGPK2XbEFDScuDt8hdmXqMMRqRZhcfLAKICLAKzSwJGQsm37bSt1FRv4ooFKon5bIgnedy9XCiB0Khix2gh4948bIgLmtCpkgENpeksrozQgBmvsdrmM79aMsAhh491Xkq1nXFmWedzAgZ9Eatjn0b4mebevnQ(qOOfIaNggAu9Hqrlebo8ahWIwGP91xAOdWDeEa7arvdrOe80BHiWHh4aw0cmTV(sdDaoIqj4P3crGtDAicLGNElebonm0YrNfQWP4kanZvbfAOdWreNPonJohODw0qNg6aCQ(qOOfIaNOQHiapGyArKf0yicOAm0aEaX0kpe8fbAjLA0MfEm4Usn47XbEpFPHoa3rY9OcGpq0OOon0b4hh491XkqDAOdW7zHZAHiWPoTEw4SwicC4boGfTat7RV06zHZAHiWPHH2XbEFDScuDt8hdmXqMMpelusdDaob4bmrvZIEGykPDoYZdQgtTkK3CkjtMwUpENsANJ88GgFk7FkJmxttMMrsMg6aCl6bIPon0b45(4DQtJfZbL0QqEZPKmzAOdWpoixDAhhKRK25ippOAmLPHoappurnAQtJf8GsAviV5usMmzAm45cKeDoqZLhiAXCZfiNsANfzMsAfb8NpqROQ98bAX7zXkqRl1uhYSaHFntMmTiYcIQwSOWzUaj6XnM79a2PKQXwjnJ5EpGPKMrNd0olAOtdraEaX0IilOHoa3r4bSduNgWdiMw5HGViqlPuJ2SWJb3vQbFpoW75lTdrf4beRnd6DzPT2L97Ng6a8Jd8(6yfOoTJd8(6yfOASX8B(X)V1oevGhqSH67DzPHx()LWx6FRKg6aCeXzQtdrCMgNpshyA5OZcv4uCfGM5QGczAiIXCVhWus74aVVowbQgBm)MF8)BzYunMkPzm37bmL0m6CGweXIAhIkWdi2q99US0Wl))s4l9VvslqlP5epD1Pb8aIPLbe9gfTdrf4beRnd6DzPT2L97N2XbEpnfNsY0iXk4us1yR15dHIsnA7JpeOAm1QHCwWC5LA02hFiqMgI4mnlYEGPvaur99j6CGwg)BH1FGv)KPHigZ9EatjzYu93kPzm37bmL0m6CGweXIAhIkWdi2q99US0Wl))s4l9VvslqlP5epD1Pb8aIPLbe9gfTdrf4beRnd6DzPT2L97N2XbEpnfNsY0YrNfQWP4kanZvbfAKyfCkPAS1(GfoRuJpaEat1yQvd5SG5Yl1OTp(qGmneXzAwK9atRaOI67t05aTm(3cR)aR(jtdrmM79aMsYKP6MusZyU3dykPvaur99j6CGwgL9R9hy1pnJohOfrSO2XbEpnfNsY0oevGhqSH67DzPHx()LWx6FRKgI4mnoFKoW0iXk4us1yRLzN37iVsnW6yofhbKPb8aIPLbe9gfTdrf4beRnd6DzPT2L97NmneXyU3dykjtMmnxHwBF8HGsn(bqoLsnYmwRrqvjM79a2PASOv4ooFKon5bIgnedy9XCiB0Khix2(t15DgD8Yzq0qmaNpUdIhGJbMYun2FRKMXCVhWusJeRGtjvJTwMDEVJ8k1aRJ5uCeqMwo6SqfofxbOzUkOqJbvAnPXGQMZbSOfyAFUVKP5dXcL0qhGtaEatu1SOhiMsAviV5usMmTCF8oL0oh55bn(u2)ugzUMMmnJKmn0b45(4DQtJf8GsAviV5usMmn0b4hhKRoTJdYvs7CKNhunMY0qhGNhQOgn1PXI5GsAviV5usMmzAm45cKeDoqZLhiArKfevTyrHZCbs0JBm37bStjvJTsAgZ9Eatjn0b4ocpGDG60oevGhqS2mO3LL2Ax2VFAicLGNElebo8ahWIwGP9jFPHoahrOe80BHiWPoneHsWtVfIaNg2Ahh491Xkq1nXFmWednJohODw0qNgIa8aIPfrwqdrCMgNpshyAOdWreNPonGhqmTYdbFrGwsPgTzHhdURud(ECG3ZxAhIkWdi2q99US0Wl))s4l9VvsJHiGQXqdDa(XbEFDScuNg6a8Ew4SwicCQtdDaUJK7rfaFGOrrDA9SWzTqe4WdCalAbM2N8LwplCwlebonS1qhGt1hcfTqe4evTC0zHkCkUcqZCvqHmneXyU3dykPDCG3xhRav3e)XatmKjtMgbvLyU3dyNQXuZvO1CQENbSObLAKzSwRWDC(iDAYdenAigW6J5q2OjpqUSnoW7X5denkFkX9Oy4L7J3rtEGit1y3KsAgZ9EatjnsScoLun2Az259oYRudSoMtXrazA5OZcv4uCfGM5QGcngu1CoGfTat7t(sJbvAyrMMpelusdDaob4bmrvZIEGykPvH8MtjzY0Y9X7us7CKNh04tz)tzK5AAY0msY0qhGN7J3PonwmhusRc5nNsYKPHoa)4GC1PDCqUsANJ88GQXuMg6a88qf1OPonwWdkPvH8MtjzYKPXGNlqs05anxEGOfrwqu1IffoZfirpUXCVhWoLun2kPzm37bmL0m6CG2zrdDAicWdiMwezbnUaTadpWbSOfyAFYxAOdW5c0cm1Pb8aIP1oqlW0oevGhqS2mO3LL2Ax2VFACbAbMrNdun)0qeNPX5J0bMgxGwGPHjw0oevGhqSH67DzPHx()LWx6FRKg6aCeXzQtdDaoxGwGz05a1PLJoluHtXvaAMRckKPHigZ9EatjzYunMkPzm37bmL0m6CGweXIAhIkWdi2q99US0Wl))s4l9VvslqlP5epD1Pb8aIPLbe9gfTdrf4beRnd6DzPT2L97N2XbEpnfNsY0YrNfQWP4kanZvbfAKyfCkPAS168HqrPgT9XhcunMA1qolyU8snA7JpeitdrCMMfzpW0kaQO((eDoqlJ)TW6pWQFY0qeJ5EpGPKmzQ(BL0mM79aMsAgDoq7SOHoneb4betlISGgdQIoIJ8WdCalAbM2NOb8aIPvEi4lc0sk1Onl8yWDLAW3Jd8E(s7qubEaXAZGExwARDz)(PHoa)4aVVowbQtJbvrhXrEAnPDiQapGyd137YsdV8)lHV0)wjn0b4iIZuNgI4mnoFKoW0qhGZGQOJ4ip1PDCG3xhRav3e)XatmKPHigZ9EatjTJd8(6yfO6M4pgyIHmzY0CfAFWcNvQXmM7tHsnYmwRrqvjM79a2P6M0kChNpsNM8arJgIbS(yoKnAYdKlBJd8EC(arJsMjUhfdVSkUaTaRfIaD(ybGPmvJnwusZyU3dykPrIvWPKQXwlZoV3rELAG1XCkocitlhDwOcNIRa0mxfuO5i8a2bQtMMpelusdDaob4bmrvZIEGykPvH8MtjzY0Y9X7us7CKNh04tz)tzK5AAY0msY0qhGN7J3PonwmhusRc5nNsYKPHoa)4GC1PDCqUsANJ88GQXuMg6a88qf1OPonwWdkPvH8MtjzYKPXGNlqs05anxEGOfrwqu1IffoZfirpUXCVhWoLun2kPzm37bmL0m6CG2zrdDAicWdiMwezbnUaTadpWbSOfyAFYxAOdW5c0cm1Pb8aIP1oqlW0oevGhqS2mO3LL2Ax2VFACbAbMrNdun)0qeNPX5J0bMgxGwGPLDyODiQapGyd137YsdV8)lHV0)wjn0b4iIZuNg6aCUaTaZOZbQtlhDwOcNIRa0mxfuitdrmM79aMsYKPAmvsZyU3dykPz05aTiIf1oevGhqSH67DzPHx()LWx6FRKwGwsZjE6Qtd4betldi6nkAhIkWdiwBg07YsBTl73pTJd8EAkoLKPLJoluHtXvaAMRck0iXk4us1yR15dHIsnA7JpeOAm1QHCwWC5LA02hFiqMgI4mnlYEGPvaur99j6CGwg)BH1FGv)KPHigZ9EatjzYKP5k0(GfoRuJzm3NcLAuEKtJGQsm37bSt1FRv4ooFKon5bIgnedy9XCiB0Khix2gh4948bIgLmtCpkgEzvCbAbwleb68XcatzQgB(PKgIym37bmL0ooW7RJvGQBI)yGjgY0mM79aMsAodQQJvGQXqdDaUJWdyhOoneHsWtVfIahEGdyrlW0(KV0qhGJiucE6Tqe4uNgIqj4P3crGtdtTC0zHkCkUcqZCvqHMrNd0olAOtdraEaX0IilO1ZcN1crGdpWbSOfyAFYxAOdWDguvhRa1Pb8aIPvEi4lc0sk1Onl8yWDLAW3Jd8E(sdDaUJK7rfaFGOrrDAOdWpoW7RJvG60qhG3ZcN1crGtDAmebungA9SWzTqe40WudDaoI4m1PDCG3xhRav3e)XatmKP5dXcL0qhGtaEatu1SOhiMsAviV5usMmTJdYvs7CKNhunMY0qhGN7J3PonwmhusRc5nNsYKPHoa)4GC1PL7J3PK25ippOXNY(NYiZ10KPzKKPHoappurnAQtJf8GsAviV5usMmzAm45cKeDoqZLhiArKfevTyrHZCbs0JBm37bStjvJTsAgZ9EatjnJohOfrSO2HOc8aInuFVlln8Y)Ve(s)BL0aEaX0YaIEJI2HOc8aI1Mb9US0w7Y(9tZr4bSduNwbqf13NOZbAzu2V2FGv)0qeNPX5J0bMgjwbNsQgBTm78Eh5vQbwhZP4iGmTJd8EAkoLKPLJoluHtXvaAMRckKPHigZ9EatjzYKPrqvjM79a2PAm1CfAnNQ3zalAGwH748r60KhiA0qmG1hZHSrtEGCzBCG3JZhiAu(uI7rXWl3hVJM8arMQXUzkPzm37bmL0iXk4us1yRLzN37iVsnW6yofhbKP5i8a2bQtlhDwOcNIRa0mxfuitZhIfkPHoaNa8aMOQzrpqmL0QqEZPKmzAhhKRK25ippOAmLPHoap3hVtDASyoOKwfYBoLKjtdDa(Xb5Qtl3hVtjTZrEEqJpL9pLrMRPjtZijtdDaEEOIA0uNgl4bL0QqEZPKmzY0yWZfij6CGMlpq0IiliQAXIcN5cKOh3yU3dyNsQgBL0mM79aMsAgDoq7SOHoneb4betlISGgxGwGHh4aw0cmTp5ln0b4CbAbM60aEaX0AhOfyAhIkWdiwBg07YsBTl73pnUaTaZOZbQMFAiIZ048r6atJlqlW0Wcw0qhGJiotDAhIkWdi2q99US0Wl))s4l9VvsdDaoxGwGz05a1PLJoluHtXvaAMRckKPHigZ9EatjzYunMkPzm37bmL0CguvhRavJHg6aChHhWoqu1oevGhqS2mO3LL2Ax2VFAicLGNElebo8ahWIwGPvkt0xAOdWrekbp9wicCQtdrOe80BHiWPHH2XbEFDScuDt8hdmXqZOZbANfn0PDiQapGyd137YsdV8)lHV0)wjnGhqmTYdbFrGwsPgTzHhdURud(ECG3ZxAiIZ048r6atdDaoI4m1PHoa)4aVVowbQtdDaEplCwlebo1PXqeq1yO1ZcN1crGdpWbSOfyALYe9LwplCwlebonm0qhG7mOQowbQtdraEaX0IilitdrmM79aMsAhh491Xkq1nXFmWedzYu93kPzm37bmL0m6CGweXIAhIkWdi2q99US0Wl))s4l9VvslqlP5epD1Pb8aIPLbe9gfTdrf4beRnd6DzPT2L97N2XbEpnfNsY0kaQO((eDoqlJ)TW6pWQFAiIZ0Si7bMgjwbNsQgBToFiuuQrBF8HavJPwnKZcMlVuJ2(4dbY0YrNfQWP4kanZvbfY0qeJ5EpGPKmzY0iOQeZ9Ea7uDtAUcTpyHZk1ygZ9PqPgF48ETc3X5J0Pjpq0OHyaRpMdzJM8a5Y24aVhNpq0OKzI7rXWlRIlqlWAHiqNpwaykt1yNDkPHigZ9EatjTJd8(6yfO6M4pgyIHmnJ5EpGPKg6aCgIaIQgvFiu0crGtddnQ(qOOfIahEGdyrlW0(6ln0b4ocpGDG60qekbp9wicC4boGfTat7RV0qhGJiucE6Tqe4uNgIqj4P3crGtddTJd8(6yfO6M4pgyIHMrNd0olAOtdDaoI4m1PHiapGyArKf0yicOAm0qhGt1hcfTqe4evnGhqmTYdbFrGwsPgTzHhdURud(ECG3ZxAOdWDKCpQa4denkQtdDa(XbEFDScuNg6a8Ew4SwicCQtRNfoRfIahEGdyrlW0(6lTEw4SwicCAyOLJoluHtXvaAMRckKP5dXcL0qhGtaEatu1SOhiMsANJ88GQXgdTkK3CkjtMwUpENsANJ88GgFk7FkJmxttMMrsMg6aCl6bIPon0b45(4DQtJfZbL0QqEZPKmzAOdWpoixDAhhKRK25ippOAmLPHoappurnAQtJf8GsAviV5usMmzAm45cKeDoqZLhiAXCZfiNsANfzMsAfb8NpqROQ98bAX7zXkqRl1uhYSaHFntMmTiYcIQwSOWzUaj6XnM79a2PKQXwjnJ5EpGPKMrNd0Iiwu7qubEaXgQV3LLgE5)xcFP)TsAapGyAzarVrr7qubEaXAZGExwARDz)(PHoO8aIyQtlpGiMgw0ooW7PP4usMgI4mnoFKoW0iXk4us1yR15dHIsnsrozA5beXAohWIwGP9jFPvaur99j6CGwgL9R9hy1pzAiIXCVhWusMmzAUcToFiuuQrkYvQXhoVxJGQsm37bSt1yQv4ooFKon5bIgnedy9XCiB0Khix2gh4948bIgLmtCpkgENpeksrozQgB(RKwm3CbYPK2zrMPKwra)5d0kQApFGw8EwSc06sn1Hmlq4xZKjtZyU3dykPHoaNHiGOQr1hcfTqe40WqJQpekAHiWHh4aw0cmTV(sdDaovFiu0crGtu1qekbp9wicC4boGfTat7RV0qhGJiucE6Tqe4uNgIqj4P3crGtddTC0zHkCkUcqZCvqHMrNd0olAOtd4betJpq0OuQrMjUhfRuJwicOHiapGyArKf06zHZAHiWHh4aw0cmTV(sdDaUJK7rfaFGOrrDAOdW7zHZAHiWPongIaQgdTEw4SwicCAyOHoahrCM6KP5dXcL0qhGtaEatu1SOhiMsANJ88GQXuRc5nNsYKPL7J3PK25ippOXNY(NYiZ10KPzKKPHoa3IEGyQtdDaEUpEN60yXCqjTkK3CkjtMg6a8JdYvN2Xb5kPDoYZdQgtzAOdWZdvuJM60ybpOKwfYBoLKjtMgdEUajrNd0C5bIwezbrvlwu4mxGe94gZ9Ea7us1yRKMXCVhWusZOZbANfn0PHiapGyArKf0qhG7i8a2bQtd4betR8qWxeOLuQrBw4XG7k1GVhh498L2HOc8aI1Mb9US0w7Y(9tdDa(XbEFDScuNwo6SqfofxbOzUkOqdrCMgNpshyAOdWreNPoTdrf4beBO(ExwA4L)Fj8L(3kPDCG3xhRavJnMFZp()TmneXyU3dykPDCG3xhRavJnMFZp()TmzQgtL0mM79aMsAgDoqlIyrTdrf4beBO(ExwA4L)Fj8L(3kPfOL0CINU60aEaX0YaIEJI2HOc8aI1Mb9US0w7Y(9t74aVNMItjzAKyfCkPAS168HqrPgT9XhcunMA1qolyU8snA7JpeitdrCMMfzpW0kaQO((eDoqlJ)TW6pWQFY0qeJ5EpGPKmzQ(BL0mM79aMsAgDoqlIyrTdrf4beBO(ExwA4L)Fj8L(3kPfOL0CINU60aEaX0YaIEJI2HOc8aI1Mb9US0w7Y(9t74aVNMItjzAfavuFFIohOLX)wy9hy1pneXzAwK9atJeRGtjvJT2hSWzLA8bWdyQgtTAiNfmxEPgT9XhcKPLJoluHtXvaAMRckKPHigZ9EatjzYKPrqvjM79a2P6M0CfAT9Xhck14ha5uk14dN3Rv4ooFKon5bIgnedy9XCiB0Khix2(t15DgD8Yzq0qmaNpUdIhGJbMYKPXt1y3eMyitc

DW Frost WeakAuras script

The priority for this one is as follows:

-Plague Leech if Blood Plague has 4 seconds or less left
    -Blood Tap if your target is at or below 35%, Soul Reaper is off cooldown but you have no runes and do have blood tap charges
    -Plague Leech if the above applies but you have no blood tap charges (and PL is available)
    -Soul Reaper if target is at or below 35%
    -Howling Blast on FF proc
    -Death Strike on Dark Succor proc
    -Plague Strike if Blood Plague isn't up and you have an UH rune
    -Blood Tap if you have 5 Blood Tap charges (as to not overcap)
    -Howling Blast to apply Necrotic Plague if you have it
    -Howling Blast when KM procs but you don't have enough RP
    -FS on KM proc
    -FS if nothing else is available and you have 50 or more RP (so you will still be able to use it on KM proc)
    -Obliterate if you have an UH rune available and none of the above apply
    -Howling Blast if you can't cast any of the above but HB is available
    -Blood Tap if nothing else availble
    -Plague Leech if nothing else available

Code:
    dSKqbbqikivAriuWLKqkgffQ6uuOYQqOqzwuqQ4wuqYUOGu(LesPgMiYXuPSmvONPcAAsHUgfuBtcY3qO04KIIZjbADiuiVJcsvZtcP6EiuTpPO0briluf9qPitKcLlkfSrvGpkHKrkI6KuGvkbuVucQzQs1nLaStj1pLIQHkLSuPupvzQI6Quq8vjGmxje7L8xenyr4WcwmvPhlstwIUmyZQKplvJgbNMsVgHIMnvUTKSBO(TqdNQA5i9CvnDuxhY2Pk(ofY4LqDEkQ1lHuY8rOq1(PiRBkRfuwS2RD0qljdTcAO1mAvALALkR1PrJ0U3WbzTIB(11dSoWqrSfQGhBSXBj1OHlOHBMcz4cPldvJfsZCZVUEG1bgkdFRzoSzo2mnwWgluJe7Xc2OUmun2Ogf62ioB2h0knJdv20onI81cLLw2gXbhjtT9oqFLfR9G7Qv0IzT2guujN1mYwYeuDHAudJQYuBVd0x130SLAhqJpBkHXkqMs0oYb2gXAeaBNaRdkysjrS3kiXEljI9OHj2dBSrDzOAKy1CXqPYA0OduwRc5yRYIfRXbhGzL1Qqo2QSyXA0qkOSwfYXwLflwSguSFaxcLYRyTuLv9nL1cPSnIFL1EoqzL1kJKDx0i5vR7IgrErdvGwbccetIq0Wtm6aA8ztjAh5aBJyTYizk65yL8Q1DrJidPSnI1EcrJeRDzX2NGYALrYUlAK8kwSgtT9oqvwJn7dAphy0RHWGhaZAbeh1qpqAXEa6d6ud8aywRPy0vgncBkrlAStH)nLW4Np4CgNg6bse2Y6ud9a57doxDOc0P27doxDOcu9TJhwOcEOwk65yfjbBjOX2kOuSMlgkvwJdoaZkRvHCSvzvFuNIfR9(qQYAVf3DGQpkwd9ajhCaMLxn0dKPUW)6uJgDGYAvihBvwSyn0dKVpKQtTux4FL1ElU7anJ1ar5KlCTbfvYzXA0qkOSwfYXwLflwSgf62ioB2h0SPrSwaXr5vluwAzBehCKm127a9vw13uwJP2EhOkRXM9bTaIg0EKxWdG5HUUSfRr2erltUmrTZArJWnh7mRtnWdGzTKHGJjO9iVGhaZTOWLTyT1QH731EFW5mO8vwSgoubVYQ(M2b04ZMsCa4bOQ(OwnKsJSn1uIwUqhbI1qylRXbAhyTsWl66kB2h0sUH7ToWqUlwdHzQT3bQYIfR6JkRXuBVduL1yZ(GwardApYl4bW8qxx2I1iBIOLjxMO2zTOr4MJDM1Pg4bWSwYqWXe0EKxWdG5wu4YwS2A1W97ALGx01v2SpOLCd3BDGHCxdHTSghODG1EFW5mO8vwSgoubVYQ(M2PlglnLOLl0rGQpQvdP0iBtnLOLl0rGynku1CFGg4ivRORHEOnuPtnkuPzyTu0ZXksc2sqJTvqPyneMP2EhOklwSyneMP2EhOkR9(GZvhQavF74HfQGhkwdJQYuBVd0x1hQzl1A5cDeykXDasjyORPeh1kTVVly2G0iwZamd0RqkuedsJ4Vie516SSzYMOqGruG0y2hcpqM0rXQ(OYAHu2gXVYAphOSYALrYUlAK8Q1DrJidPSnI1EcrJ06UOrKx0qfOvGGaXKien8eJoGgF2uI2roW2iwSynMA7DGQSgB2h0EoWOxdHbpaM1cioQHEGSkWPeGY2imOtn0dKwShG(Go1apaM1AkgDLrJWMs0Ig7u4Ftjm(5doNXPHEGeHTSo1qpq((GZvhQaDQ9(GZvhQavF7WKi2dnSwk65yfjbBjOX2kOuSMlgkvwJdoaZkR9wC3bQ(wsAvihBvwSyTux4FL1ElU7anJ1ar5KlCTbfvYzXAOhi5GdWSo1qpqM6c)RtnAifuwRc5yRYIfRHEG89HuDQ9(qQYAVf3DGQpkwJgDGYAvihBvwSyXAuOBJ4SzFqZMgXAbehLxTqzPLTrCWrYuBVd0xzvFtznMA7DGQSgB2h0ciAq7rEbpaMh66YwSgzteTm5Ye1oRbEamRLmeCmbTh5f8ayUffUSfRTwnC)Ug6HMIimRtT0icZAgw79bNZGYxzXAiSL18DbZavdhQGxzvFt70fJLMs0eHaTdI1sJim3CFGg4ivRzjUwj4fDDLn7dAj3W9whyi3fRHWm127avzXIv9rL1yQT3bQYASzFq75aJEn0dKeGGJjOtTh5f8ayEORlBXAKnr0YKltu7SMpqtbmtacoMG2Hgwd8aywlzi4ycApYl4bWClkCzlwBTA4(Dne2YACG2bwJaeCmbTBAim4bWSwaXrn0dKiSL1Pg6bsFGMcyMaeCmbDQ5d0uaZeGGJjqg9bAGJuTIoX1iabhtGm6d0ahPAnlXfRHWm127avzne2YACG2bwSyvFOYAm127avzn0dKEDXyzBegE5vd9ajcBzDQHWeIoZTry4jJ(anWrQMjIXjUg6bseMq0zUncdV8QHWeIoZTry41sslf9CSIKGTe0yBfuQXM9bTNdm61EKxWdG5HUUSfRr2erltUmrTZAGhaZAgdcmbtjkm22jWMs0gHbne2YA(UGzGQHEG0ItDOsWyqGjOtn0dKx04ZTry41P2J8cEam3Icx2I1wRgUFx7IgFUncdpz0hObos1ioX1UOXNBJWWRLKgcdEamRfqCuJIWGQtsSgcZuBVduLflwSgcZuBVduL1EFW5QdvGQVDyse7HgwSggvLP2EhOVQBuZwQD6IXstjYbFtjwBtjoQvAFFxWSbPrSMbygOxHuOigKgXFrMp4CKgdcmHcJTDcm5PlglZbFXQ(qL1cPSnIFL1EoqzL1kJKDx0i5vR7IgrgszBeR9eIgP1DrJiVOHkqRabbIjriA4jgDan(SPeTJCGTrSyXAm127avzn2SpO9CGrVgcdEamRfqCud9azvGtjaLTryqNAOhiTypa9bDQbEamR1um6kJgHnLOfn2PW)Msy8ZhCoJtd9ajcBzDQHEG89bNRoub6u79bNRoubQ(2HjrShAyTu0ZXksc2sqJTvqPynxmuQSghCaMvw7T4Udu9rTkKJTklwSwQl8VYAVf3DGMXAGOCYfU2GIk5Syn0dKCWbywNAOhitDH)1PgnKckRvHCSvzXI1qpq((qQo1EFivzT3I7oq1hfRrJoqzTkKJTklwSynk0TrC2SpOztJyTaIJYRwOS0Y2io4izQT3b6RSQVPSgtT9oqvwd9aPf7bOpOtnCOcELv9nTtxmwAkrtec0oiwd9qtreM1Pwj4fDDLn7dAj3W9whyi31yZ(G2Zbg9Aim4bWSwaXrTh5f8ayUffUSfRTwnC)UwAeH5M7d0ahPAfDne2YA(UGzGQLgrywZWAOhiFFW5QdvGo1EFW5mO8vwS2J8cEamp01LTynYMiAzYLjQDwd8aywRPy0vgncBkrlAStH)nLW4Np4CgNg6bse2Y6u79bNRoubQ(2Xdlubpulf9CSIKGTe0yBfukwdHzQT3bQYAVp4C1Hkq13oEyHk4HIfR6JkRXuBVduL1yZ(GwardApYl4bW8qxx2I1iBIOLjxMO2zTOr4MJDM1Pg4bWSwYqWXe0EKxWdG5wu4YwS2A1W97AVp4Cgu(klwdhQGxzvFt70fJLMs0Yf6iq1h1QHuAKTPMs0Yf6iqSgcBznoq7aRvcErxxzZ(GwYnCV1bgYDXAimtT9oqvwSyvFOYAm127avzn2SpOfq0G2J8cEamp01LTynYMiAzYLjQDwlAeU5yNzDQbEamRLmeCmbTh5f8ayUffUSfRTwnC)U27doNbLVYI1WHk4vw130oGgF2uIdapav1h1QHuAKTPMs0Yf6iqSgcBznoq7aRvcErxxzZ(GwYnCV1bgYDXAimtT9oqvwSyv3OYAm127avzn2SpO9CGrVg6bscqWXe0PgcdEamRfqCuZhOPaMjabhtq7qdRbEamRLmeCmbTh5f8ayUffUSfRTwnC)UgcBznFxWmq1iabhtq7Mgbi4ycKrFGg4ivRzjUg6bse2Y6ud9aPpqtbmtacoMGo18bAkGzcqWXeiJ(anWrQwrN4ApYl4bW8qxx2I1iBIOLjxMO2zXAimtT9oqvwSyXAimtT9oqvw79bNRoubQ(2HjrShAyXAyuvMA7DG(Q2WA2sTwUqhbMsChcPemLyTnL4OwP99DbZgKgXAgGzGEfsHIyqAe)fHiVwNLnt2efcmIcKgZ(q4bYKokw1nQSwk65yvgkM1Uq4u2gXgVXzQaBkHPeMsykHlMgCMsqacoMGPee3ucdbB5KHGJjy8edCG2bMyW4m0BQaBkHPeMsykHlMgCMsufkMKaeCmbtjiUPegc2YjdbhtOacfB8edCG2bMyW4m0BQaBkHPeMsykbb)ciWemLG4Msy8eGGJju0Ukumjbi4ycgNPeeJDlPKmvGnLWuctjmLGcmIInL4zQf3n0UI0QaB8edfngA3Uigm0Xucc(fqGjyCMkWaU0ub2ub2ubwZCZVUEG1bntbpmPJ3UvWcz4cwOKoEljDzOA0WAm127avznkuPDljTOr4MJDM1PgcBznoq7aRLIEowrsWwcASTck1Sypa9bDQrHQM7d0ahPAfDIRHdvWRSQVPTiYzkrBi4duXALGx01v2SpOLmrTlGdmK7I1UIywRbNhdXatjoiIzncGTtG1bg(qdNuJnMuJeBHkusfQXcDuxgQglKMlgkvwd9ajg8au5vJdoaZkRvHCSvzXI1sDH)vw7T4Ud0mwdeLtUW1guujN1Qqo2QSMXAGOCYfU2GIk5Soflwd9azQl8Vo1OrhOSwfYXwLflwd9a57dP6uJgsbL1Qqo2QSyXAOhitJvEdSo1EFivzT3I7oq1hflwR0((UG5XHuI5Rv0Kw0OrHUnIZM9bnBAeRfklTSnIdosMA7DG(kR6BkRXuBVduL1yZ(G2Zbg9AOhijabhtqNAim4bWSwaXrnFGMcyMaeCmbTdnSg4bWSwYqWXe0EKxWdG5wu4YwS2A1W97AiSL14aTdS2J8cEamp01LTynYMiAzYLjQDwJaeCmbTBAOhirylRtncqWXeiJ(anWrQwZsCn0dK(anfWmbi4yc6uZhOPaMjabhtGm6d0ahPAfDIRLIEowrsWwcASTckfRHWm127avzne2YACG2bwSyvFuznMA7DGQSgB2h0EoWOxdHbpaM1cioQHEG0I9a0h0Pg4bWSwtXORmAe2uIw0yNc)BkHXpFW5moTh5f8ayUffUSfRTwnC)Ug6bY3hCU6qfOtTu0ZXksc2sqJTvqPgcBznFxWmq1qpqIWwwNApYl4bW8qxx2I1iBIOLjxMO2zT3hCU6qfO6BhMeXEOHfRHWm127avzT3hCU6qfO6BhMeXEOHflwSwaXr5vZwQTiYzkrBi4dutjo0WfnMsCuR4MFD9aRdmunsS3m8Hj1mhpwWKkuHi2gBgDzOASrnJSLmbDGHnCZC7WMXWfQGfSGgojdxWJ6Yq1yH0WOQm127a9v9HAL233fmBqAeRzaMb6vifkIbPr8xKGxRZYMjlHatGyITDcm5hroke8bQwAm6kJgHLxXQ2WkRXuBVduL1WHk4vw130oGcqrllUBkXbXUyTu0ZXksc2sqJTvqPynxmuQSg6bsm4bOYRghCaMvwRc5yRYIfRL6c)RS2BXDhOzSgikNCHRnOOsolwd9azQl8Vo1OrhOSwfYXwLflwd9a57dP6u79HuL1ElU7avFuSg6bY0yL3aRtnAifuwRc5yRYIflwJcDBeNn7dA20iwlG4O8Qzl1soAKZI7MsC6cpBkXrnmQktT9oqFvFtluwAzBehCKm127a9vwSwP99DbZgKgXAgGzGEfsHIyqAe)fz(GZrEan(mjr0u2MwGS4YxSQlKYAm127avznCOcELv9nnJfOettjgknnsfRLIEowrsWwcASTckfR5IHsL1OrhOSwfYXwLflwJdoaZkRvHCSvzXI1OHuqzTkKJTklwSynk0TrC2SpOztJynBPMXGatWuIXulXemL4OwaXr5vluwAzBehCKm127a9vwSggvLP2EhOVQVPvAFFxWSbPrSMbygOxHuOigKgXFrMp4CKgdcmHcJTDcm5jItja0JIvnXQSwiLTr8RS2ZbkRSwzKS7IgjVADx0iYlAOc0oZnEIyoIBuSynMA7DGQSw0iCZXoZ6udHTSghODG1Sypa9bDQvcErxxzZ(GwYe1UaoWqURHdvWRSQVPD6IXstjA5cDeiwlf9CSIKGTe0yBfukwZfdLkRHEGedEaQ8QXbhGzL1ElU7avFmjTkKJTkR6JjPtXI1sDH)vw7T4Ud0mwdeLtUW1guujNfRHEGKdoaZYRg6bYux4FDQrdPGYAvihBvwSyn0dKVpKQtT3hsvw7T4Udu9rXAOhitJvEdSo1OrhOSwfYXwLflwSgf62ioB2h0SPrSwaXr5vZwQ1Yf6iWuIXulXemL4OggvLP2EhOVQpuluwAzBehCKm127a9vw13uwJP2EhOkRXM9bTNdm61qyWdGzTaIJAOhiTypa9bDQbEamR1um6kJgHnLOfn2PW)Msy8ZhCoJt7rEbpaMBrHlBXARvd3VRHEG89bNRoub6ulf9CSIKGTe0yBfuQHWwwZ3fmdun0dKiSL1P2J8cEamp01LTynYMiAzYLjQDw79bNRoubQUrd3yHokwdHzQT3bQYAVp4C1Hkq1nA4gl0rXIv9rL1yQT3bQYASzFq75aJETh5f8ayEORlBXAKnr0YKltu7Sg4bWSMXGatWuIcJTDcSPeTryq7rEbpaMBrHlBXARvd3VRHWeIoZTry4jJ(anWrQwZsCn0dKimHOZCBegEDQHWeIoZTry41UPrryq1jPHWwwZ3fmdun0dKiSL1PgcdEamRfqCuSgcZuBVduLflwSwP99DbZgKgXAgGzGEfsHIyqAe)fz(GZrAmiWekm22jWKnu5hncOTry40fkbXQUzuwlKY2i(vw75aLvwRms2DrJKxTUlAe5fnubAN5gprmhXfIyflwJP2EhOkRHEGKIWG8Q51fJLTry41ssZRlglBJWWtg9bAGJunItCn0dKEDXyzBegE5vdhQGxzvFt70fJLMs0eHaTdI1qycrN52im8KrFGg4ivJ4exd9ajcti6m3gHHxNAimHOZCBegETK0qpqAXEa6d6uJIWGQtsdHbpaM1cioQHEG0ItDOsWyqGjOtT0icZn3hObos1AwIRbEamR1um6kJgHnLOfn2PW)Msy8ZhCoJt79bNRoubQUXcM0XK0qpqIWwwNAOhiFFW5QdvGo1sJimRzyn0dKx04ZTry41P2fn(CBegEYOpqdCKQrCIRDrJp3gHHxljTu0ZXksc2sqJTvqPg6HMIimRtXAUyOuzn0dKyWdqLxno4amRS2BXDhO6BjPvHCSvzXI1sDH)vw7T4Ud0mwdeLtUW1guujNfRHEGKdoaZ6ud9azQl8Vo1OHuqzTkKJTklwSg6bY3hs1P27dPkR9wC3bQ(Oyn0dKPXkVbwNA0OduwRc5yRYIflwJcDBeNn7dA20iwlG4O8Qzl1oDXyPPe5GVPenf8nL4OgcZuBVduL1EFW5QdvGQBSGjDmjXAyuvMA7DG(Q(MwOS0Y2io4izQT3b6RSyTs777cMninI1maZa9kKcfXG0i(lY8bNJ0yqGjuySTtGjpDXyzo4lw1fuznMA7DGQSgcBznoq7aRzXEa6d6ulf9CSIKGTe0yBfuQHdvWRSQVPvdP0iBtnLOLl0rGyTsWl66kB2h0sMO2fWbgYDXAUyOuzn0dKyWdqLxno4amRS2BXDhO6BfuRc5yRYIfRL6c)RS2BXDhOzSgikNCHRnOOsolwd9ajhCaM1Pg6bYux4FDQrdPGYAvihBvwSyn0dKVpKQtT3hsvw7T4Udu9rXAOhitJvEdSo1OrhOSwfYXwLflwSgf62ioB2h0SPrSwaXr5vluwAzBehCKm127a9vw13uwJP2EhOkRXM9bTaIg0EKxWdG5HUUSfRr2erltUmrTZAGhaZAjdbhtq7rEbpaMBrHlBXARvd3VRzXEa6d6uRe8IUUYM9bTKB4ERdmK7AiSL18DbZav79bNZGYxzXA4qf8kR6BAhqbOOLf3nL4GyxSwk65yfjbBjOX2kOuSgcZuBVduLflwSggvLP2EhOVQpQzl1soAKZI7MsC6cpBkrnKsJSn1uIJAL233fmBqAeRzaMb6vifkIbPr8xK5doh5b04ZKertzBAbYIlFXQ(wskRXuBVduL1IgHBo2zwNA4qf8kR6BAf26CwC3uIciKsWIbXAPONJvKeSLGgBRGsXAUyOuznA0bkRvHCSvzXI14GdWSYAvihBvwSynAifuwRc5yRYIflwJcDBeNn7dA20iwZwQLC0iNf3nL40fE2uIcxaAbehLxTqzPLTrCWrYuBVd0xzvFtznMA7DGQSgB2h0EoWOxdHbpaM1cioQHEG0I9a0h0Pg4bWSwtXORmAe2uIw0yNc)BkHXpFW5moTh5f8ayUffUSfRTwnC)Ug6bY3hCU6qfOtne2YA(UGzGQHEGeHTSo1EKxWdG5HUUSfRr2erltUmrTZAVp4C1Hkq1jjwdHzQT3bQYIfR6JkRXuBVduL1yZ(G2Zbg9Aim4bWSwaXrn)OraLm6d0ahPAfDn0dK(rJaQo1apaM1AfncOApYl4bWClkCzlwBTA4(Dn)OraLn7dQUqA(rJaQ2rdR9iVGhaZdDDzlwJSjIwMCzIAN1qpqIWwwNAOhi9Jgbu2SpOtne2YA(UGzGkwdHzQT3bQYIflwdJQYuBVd0x1hQvAFFxWSbPrSMbygOxHuOigKgXFrMp4CKhqJptsenLTPfilU8fR6B3uwJP2EhOkRrHkndRHdvWRSQVPvyRZzXDtjkGqkblgeRrHQM7d0ahPAnlX1srphRijylbn2wbLI1CXqPYAOhiXGhGkVACWbywzTkKJTklwSwQl8VYAVf3DGMXAGOCYfU2GIk5Syn0dKPUW)6uJgsbL1Qqo2QSyXAOhiFFivNAVpKQS2BXDhO6JI1qpqMgR8gyDQrJoqzTkKJTklwSynk0TrC2SpOztJyTaIJYRMTu7aA8ztjgtTetWuIcxaMsCudJQYuBVd0x1hQfklTSnIdosMA7DG(kR6BkRXuBVduL1yZ(G2Zbg9Aim4bWSwaXrn)OraLm6d0ahPAnlX1qpq6hncO6ud8aywRv0iGQ9iVGhaZTOWLTyT1QH7318Jgbu2SpO6cPHWwwZ3fmdun)Orav7OH1EKxWdG5HUUSfRr2erltUmrTZAOhirylRtn0dK(rJakB2h0Pwk65yfjbBjOX2kOuSgcZuBVduLflw1hvwJP2EhOkRXM9bTaIg0EKxWdG5HUUSfRr2erltUmrTZArJWnh7mRtnWdGzTKHGJjO9iVGhaZTOWLTyT1QH731EFW5mO8vwSwk65yfjbBjOX2kOudhQGxzvFt70fJLMs0Yf6iq1h1QHuAKTPMs0Yf6iqSgcBznoq7aRvcErxxzZ(GwYe1UaoWqUlwdHzQT3bQYIflwR0((UGzdsJyndWmqVcPqrminI)ImFW5ingeycfgB7eyYgQ8Jgb02imC6cLWrXQ(2rL1yQT3bQYAOhi9JgbuDQHEGeHTSo18Jgbu2SpO6cPHEG0pAeqzZ(Go1yZ(G2Zbg9A(rJaQMHtsZpAeqjJ(anWrQwZsCnWdGzTwrJaQwk65yfjbBjOX2kOuZI9a0h0PgoubVYQ(MwHToNf3nLOacPeSyqSgcdEamRfqCuSMlgkvwd9ajg8au5vJdoaZkRvHCSvzXI1EFivzT3I7oq1hfRHEGm1f(xNA0qkOSwfYXwLflwd9a57dP6ul1f(xzT3I7oqZynquo5cxBqrLCwSg6bY0yL3aRtnA0bkRvHCSvzXIfRrHUnIZM9bnBAeRfqCuE1cLLw2gXbhjtT9oqFLv9nL1yQT3bQYASzFqlGObTh5f8ayEORlBXAKnr0YKltu7Sw0iCZXoZ6ud8aywlzi4ycApYl4bWClkCzlwBTA4(DT3hCodkFLfRvcErxxzZ(GwYe1UaoWqURHWwwJd0oWA4qf8kR6BANUyS0uIwUqhbQ(OwnKsJSn1uIwUqhbI1srphRijylbn2wbLI1qyMA7DGQSyXI1WOQm127a9v9rnBP2b04ZMsmMAjMGPehyDotjoQvAFFxWSbPrSMbygOxHuOigKgXFrMp4CKgdcmHcJTDcmzdv(rJaABegoDHs4OyvF7qL1yQT3bQYAwgQQdvGQtsd9aPf7bOpOtn0dKiSL1Pgcti6m3gHHNm6d0ahPAnlX1qpqIWeIoZTry41Pgcti6m3gHHx7O27doxDOcuDJfmPJjPXM9bTNdm61apaM1AkgDLrJWMs0Ig7u4Ftjm(5doNXPHWGhaZAbeh1UOXNBJWWtg9bAGJuTML4AOhiTmuvhQaDQHEG0ItDOsWyqGjOtn0dKVp4C1HkqNAOhiVOXNBJWWRtnkcdQojTlA852im8Ah1srphRijylbn2wbLI1CXqPYAOhiXGhGkVACWbywzT3I7oq1htsRc5yRYIfRL6c)RS2BXDhOzSgikNCHRnOOsolwd9ajhCaM1Pg6bYux4FDQrdPGYAvihBvwSyn0dKVpKQtT3hsvw7T4Udu9rXAOhitJvEdSo1OrhOSwfYXwLflwSgf62ioB2h0SPrSwaXr5vluwAzBehCKm127a9vw13uwJP2EhOkRHEGKIWG8QHEGeHTSo1qycrN52im8KrFGg4ivRzjUg6bseMq0zUncdVo1qycrN52im8A30kbVORRSzFql5gU36ad5UgB2h0EoWOx7rEbpaMh66YwSgzteTm5Ye1oRbEamRzmiWemLOWyBNaBkrBeg0WHk4vw130kS15S4UPefqiLGfdI1srphRijylbn2wbLAwShG(Go1qyWdGzTaIJAueguDsApYl4bWClkCzlwBTA4(DT3hCodkFLfRHWwwZ3fmduXAimtT9oqvwSyXAimtT9oqvw79bNRoubQUXcM0XKeRHrvzQT3b6R6JA2sTM71zzGgyWuIJAL233fmBqAeRzaMb6vifkIbPr8xK5dohPXGatGyITDcmztUW)gKgXIv9TgvwJP2EhOkRfnc3CSZSo1WHk4vw130kS15S4UPefqiLGfdI1Sypa9bDQLIEowrsWwcASTckfR5IHsL1OrhOSwfYXwLflwJdoaZkRvHCSvzXI1OHuqzTkKJTklwSynk0TrC2SpOztJynBPwYrJCwC3uItx4ztjoW6CAbehLxTqzPLTrCWrYuBVd0xzvFtznMA7DGQSgB2h0EoWOxdHbpaM1cioQHEG0I9a0h0Pg4bWSwtXORmAe2uIw0yNc)BkHXpFW5moTh5f8ayUffUSfRTwnC)Ug6bY3hCU6qfOtne2YA(UGzGQHEGeHTSo1EKxWdG5HUUSfRr2erltUmrTZAVp4C1Hkq1nwWBntJI1qyMA7DGQS27doxDOcuDJf8wZ0OyXQ(OYAm127avzn2SpOfq0G2J8cEamp01LTynYMiAzYLjQDwlAeU5yNzDQbEamRLmeCmbTh5f8ayUffUSfRTwnC)U27doNbLVYI1WHk4vw130oDXyPPeTCHoceRHWwwJd0oWALGx01v2SpOLCd3BDGHCxSgcZuBVduLflw1hQSgtT9oqvwJn7dAphy0RHWGhaZAbeh1apaM1AkgDLrJWMs0Ig7u4Ftjm(5doNXP9iVGhaZTOWLTyT1QH731qpq((GZvhQaDQHWwwZ3fmduTh5f8ayEORlBXAKnr0YKltu7Sg6bse2Y6u79bNRoubQUXcM0XKeRHWm127avzT3hCU6qfO6glyshtsSyXAyuvMA7DG(QUrTs777cMninI1maZa9kKcfXG0i(lY8bNJ8aA8zsIOPSnTazXLVyvFZWkRfszBe)kR9CGYkRvgj7UOrYRw3fnI8IgQaTZCJNiMJ4crSIfRXuBVduL1qpqsryqE186IXY2im8AjP51fJLTry4jJ(anWrQgXjUg6bsl2dqFqNAOhirylRtneMq0zUncdpz0hObos1ioX1qpqIWeIoZTry41Pgcti6m3gHHxljT3hCU6qfO6glyshtsJn7dAphy0RHEG0RlglBJWWlVAueguDsAGhaZAnfJUYOrytjArJDk8VPeg)8bNZ40qpq((GZvhQaDQHEG0ItDOsWyqGjOtn0dKx04ZTry41PgcdEamRfqCu7IgFUncdpz0hObos1ioX1UOXNBJWWRLKwk65yfjbBjOX2kOuSMlgkvwd9ajg8au5vJdoaZkR9wC3bQ(wsAvihBvwSyTux4FL1ElU7anJ1ar5KlCTbfvYzXAOhi5GdWSo1qpqM6c)RtnAifuwRc5yRYIfRHEG89HuDQ9(qQYAVf3DGQpkwd9azASYBG1Pgn6aL1Qqo2QSyXI1Oq3gXzZ(GMnnI1ciokVA2sTtxmwAkro4BkXbwNZuIJAimtT9oqvw79bNRoubQUXcM0XKeRHrvzQT3b6R6JAHYslBJ4GJKP2EhOVYQ(MYAm127avzn2SpOfq0G2J8cEamp01LTynYMiAzYLjQDwd8aywlzi4ycApYl4bWClkCzlwBTA4(Dn0dnfrywNAPreM1mS27doNbLVYI1qylR57cMbQgoubVYQ(M2PlglnLih8fRLgryU5(anWrQwZsCTsWl66kB2h0sUH7ToWqUlwdHzQT3bQYIflwR0((UGzdsJyndWmqVcPqrminI)ImFW5ingeycfgB7eyYtxmwMd(Iv9TcPSwiLTr8RS2ZbkRSwzKS7IgjVADx0iYlAOc0oZnEIyoIleXkwSgtT9oqvwd9ajfHb5vZRlglBJWWRLKMxxmw2gHHNm6d0ahPAeN4AOhi96IXY2im8YRgcti6m3gHHNm6d0ahPAeN4AOhirycrN52im86udHjeDMBJWWRLKwk65yfjbBjOX2kOuJn7dAphy0RbEamRzmiWemLOWyBNaBkrBeg0qyWdGzTaIJAueguDsAOhiT4uhQemgeyc6ud9a5fn(CBegEDQDrJp3gHHNm6d0ahPAeN4Ax04ZTry41ssd9ajcBzDkwZfdLkRHEGedEaQ8QXbhGzL1ElU7avFuRc5yRYIfRL6c)RS2BXDhOzSgikNCHRnOOsolwd9ajhCaM1Pg6bYux4FDQrdPGYAvihBvwSyn0dKVpKQtT3hsvw7T4Udu9rXAOhitJvEdSo1OrhOSwfYXwLflwSgf62ioB2h0SPrSwaXr5vZwQ1Yf6iWuI7aKsWuIdSoNPeh1WOQm127a9vDJAHYslBJ4GJKP2EhOVYQ(MYAm127avzn2SpO9CGrVgcdEamRfqCud9aPf7bOpOtnWdGzTMIrxz0iSPeTOXof(3ucJF(GZzCApYl4bWClkCzlwBTA4(Dn0dKVp4C1HkqNAPONJvKeSLGgBRGsne2YA(UGzGQHEGeHTSo1EKxWdG5HUUSfRr2erltUmrTZAVp4C1Hkq13oEyHk4HI1qyMA7DGQS27doxDOcu9TJhwOcEOyXQ(OYAm127avzn2SpOfq0G2J8cEamp01LTynYMiAzYLjQDwlAeU5yNzDQbEamRLmeCmbTh5f8ayUffUSfRTwnC)U27doNbLVYI1WHk4vw130oDXyPPeTCHocu9rTAiLgzBQPeTCHoceRHWwwJd0oWALGx01v2SpOLmrTlGdmK7I1qyMA7DGQSyXQ(qL1yQT3bQYASzFqlGObTh5f8ayEORlBXAKnr0YKltu7Sw0iCZXoZ6ud8aywlzi4ycApYl4bWClkCzlwBTA4(DT3hCodkFLfRvcErxxzZ(GwYe1UaoWqURHWwwJd0oWA4qf8kR6BAhqJpBkXbGhGQ6JA1qknY2utjA5cDeiwlf9CSIKGTe0yBfukwdHzQT3bQYIflwR0((UGzdsJyndWmqVcPqrminI)IqKxRZYMjBIcbgrbsJzFi8azshflwZJQV14XKelb

Feedback on any of these scripts is most welcome as it's always possible there's a minor bug in them or something could be improved. Please let me know in the comments or in a private message and I'll fix it as soon as I can.

BiS from heroics

As a last "topic" I'd like to end by giving you a BiS list from heroics. This is just to get you started on playing your Frost DK. From here on I'd suggest using the best pieces you can find in raids or by crafting them. Again, comparing them is easy using the spreadsheet I provide in the description of my YouTube video, which you can find here: /watch?v=kQ2qD_k1B6g.

2H:

Head: Rivet-Sealed Casque
    Neck: Goreclasp Choker
    Shoulders: Gutcrusher Shoulderpads
    Chest: Rivet-Sealed Breastplate
    Waist: Goldsteel Belt
    Legs: Goldsteel Legplates
    Feet: Verdant Plate Treads
    Wrists: Rivet-Sealed Bracers
    Hands: Goldsteel Gloves
    Finger1: Timeless Solium Band of Brutality
    Finger2: Ring of Ripped Flesh
    Trinket1: Fires of the Sun (Skyreach (last boss))
    Trinket2: Emberscale Talisman (UBRS (last boss))
    Back: Drape of Dripping Runnels
    2H: Hammer of the Soulbinder (Auchindoun (second boss))

DW:

Head: Rivet-Sealed Casque
    Neck: Flesh Beetle Brooch
    Shoulders: Verdant Plate Spaulders
    Chest: Gutcrusher Chestplate
    Waist: Incardine Girdle
    Legs: Verdant Plate Legguards
    Feet: Verdant Plate Treads
    Wrists: Gutcrusher Bracers
    Hands: Rivet-Sealed Crushers
    Finger1: Timeless Solium Band of Brutality
    Finger2: Ring of Ripped Flesh
    Trinket1: Mote of Corruption (Auchindoun (last boss))
    Trinket2: Emberscale Talisman (UBRS (last boss))
    Back: Drape of Dripping Runnels
    MH & OH: Beakbreaker's Scimitar (Skyreach (third boss))

Conclusion

So this is where I'd like to end my guide. I hope it's been useful to at least someone out there since I put a lot of work into this. It would be cool to see it sticky'd maybe or if I could add some links for your convenience. I hope you all have a good time playing a Frost DK, feel free to add, suggest or ask anything in the comments or on my youtube channel.

Xentrus

EDIT: added cooldowns section
    EDIT2: added more DW info to rotation section, DW BiS list + updated army of the dead CD section
    EDIT3: added 2H WeakAuras (stay tuned for DW)
    Last edited by mmoc35f7eef789; 2015-01-08 at 11:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to devalue the work you put into this, but I think you should relabel this as a 2H Frost guide exclusively. You have a lot of helpful info, but the bulk of it is specific to 2H (using Outbreak, not using HB unless you have a Rime proc, etc). You also have a single BiS list there, which is full of stuff good for 2H, but less than optimal for DW.

It's also true that it's best to use Army pre-pull, since the damage they do now is so low. If you're using runes on Army while procs are up, it means you aren't using them on your damaging abilities, which is a DPS loss. The ghouls don't snapshot anyway, so their damage will fluctuate with your procs.

I also have no idea where you're getting the stat weights you have in there from. The priorities are generally correct, but giving stat weights with no basis doesn't help... well, anyone, honestly.

Deleted
    Thanks for the reply. I'm so sorry about some basic DW info that was missing in the rotation, this was just forgetfulness on my part. Same with the BiS list. I didn't know that your Army didn't snapshot, but using your reasoning it would indeed better be used before a fight so I changed that too.

did you just rip some parts off from the stickied blood guide?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

For dual wield:

Strength>Mastery>Multistrike>Versatility >Critical Strike>Haste

so, is this correct? on the elitist jerks thread the stat priority goes,

Strength>Multistrike>Mastery>Versatility >Haste>Critical Strike

Those general stat weights are very misleading. The priority will change noticeably with your ilvl, and for 2H Frost, haste is the best stat until you reach a soft cap (I've heard it's around 450, but I'm not quite there yet).

At my current ilvl (640) and haste level (155), haste sims at 1.85 and multistrike at 1.68 on a patchwerk fight, and 1.7/1.43 on a light movement fight. As you can see, this is vastly different from what you can find in just about all online guides.

Considering how the priorities change with gear, you should definitely sim your own dps to get a better picture of what's good for you.

Deleted
    As always use simcraft to adjust your values. As a frost 2h about 650 ilevel (645 2h axe) my stat weights are:

strength (3.84) > multistrike (1.48) => haste (1.47) > versatility (1.3) > mastery (1.22) > crit (1.17).
    This for ST, so multistrike is still king, followed by haste=versatility and mastery for AoE. Since there are bosses where you AoE, my opinion is you go w/e you want for the second stat, from haste, versatility or mastery, they are all good!
    Last edited by mmoc0127ab56ff; 2014-12-16 at 11:08 AM.

Frost Strike + Blood Tap macro for Dual Wielders:

#showtooltip Frost Strike
    /cast Blood Tap
    /cast Frost Strike
    Short question about this and 2H Frost.
    Is it much of a DPS loss to use this macro for 2H?

Quote Originally Posted by naturestorm View Post
    As always use simcraft to adjust your values. As a frost 2h about 650 ilevel (645 2h axe) my stat weights are:
    strength (3.84) > multistrike (1.48) => haste (1.47) > versatility (1.3) > mastery (1.22) > crit (1.17).
    How much haste do you have? It looks like you're just around the breakpoint.

Deleted
    +25.44% (861) haste. My multistrike is at +15.94% (1052).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by inshapetoescape View Post
    Short question about this and 2H Frost.
    Is it much of a DPS loss to use this macro for 2H?
    If you want to ignore the entire Blood Tap section, feel free to do so. But yes you will probably lose dps.

Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    did you just rip some parts off from the stickied blood guide?
    Only some things about secondary stats, like Versatility for example. But seriously, what's there to say about versatility?
    Last edited by mmoc35f7eef789; 2014-12-16 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xentrus View Post
    Dual Wield: MH wep DPS (5.58)>OH wep DPS (2.45)

Str(5.72)>AP(4.08)>Mastery(2.77)>Mult(2.47)>Vers(2.27)>Crit(1.87)>Haste(1.71)

Str(5.53)>AP(3.97)>Mult(2.40)>Vers(2.29)>Haste(2.14)>Mastery=Crit(1.92)

These weights are based on the values given on Maxdps, they are very close to the ones on Icy-Veins. You can check their simulationcraft profiles on their respective sites which I can't link.
    Would you say in PvP for 2h that MS's stat weight is really (1.20) since it has only 1 chance instead of 2?
    Would it be str>AP>vers>haste>mastery>crit...?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaldeera View Post
    Would you say in PvP for 2h that MS's stat weight is really (1.20) since it has only 1 chance instead of 2?
    Would it be str>AP>vers>haste>mastery>crit...?
    Multistrike and Crit are both nerfed in PvP (crit only dealing 150% dmg). This is to prevent massive burst. You would still want more Mult than Vers in PvP because Mult gives you a chance for at least some kind of burst. Vers is just a plain dmg increase which sucks for PvP imo.

(rotations) For 2H: Use Obliterate when you can, use Howling Blast if Obliterate is on cooldown but you can use Howling Blast.
    I hate to be that guy, but this entire sentence makes me cringe. First off Obliterate doesn't have a cooldown - it has rune dependency, which as pointed out in the Plague Leach and Blood Tap section, is very easily manipulated. Using Howling Blast while you're still waiting on a 2nd rune for Obliterate is going to cause all sorts of problems. What it should say is: "Use Howling Blast whenever you have a Rhyme proc."

Quote Originally Posted by naturestorm View Post
    +25.44% (861) haste. My multistrike is at +15.94% (1052).
    I am at 726 haste and haste still comes out slightly ahead of multistrike in my sims so the softcap is probably right around 825-850 I am guessing. Oh ilvl 647 here and currently gemmed / enchanted for multistrike only.

Deleted
    I'm about to change from Unholy to Frost 2h, as Frost is better now.

1st. Would you mind adding an opener for both 1h and 2h? If possible, a detailed one where you explain what happens step by step? Just to understand how to open and what happens, cause it confuses me a lot and I'm not sure I open the right way, as I get into downtime quickly. Both 1h and 2h, as I will be switching to 1h when I get the weapons ready.

2nd. Hang on tight: When I'm sitting on a Killing Spree proc with no runes for my Obliterate, got fewer than 5 Blood Charges, but I have Runic Power enough to Frost Strike. Should I wait out the time for my runes to regenerate, or fire off this Killing Spree proc on Frost Strike in order to get the Killing Spree out of the way, before my swing timer is over where a potential Killing Spree proc is in sight?

Thank you for the guide so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorlab View Post
    I am at 726 haste and haste still comes out slightly ahead of multistrike in my sims so the softcap is probably right around 825-850 I am guessing. Oh ilvl 647 here and currently gemmed / enchanted for multistrike only.
    Same in the gemming/enchanting part, so I think you are on to something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Olizandrey View Post
    2nd. Hang on tight: When I'm sitting on a Killing Spree proc with no runes for my Obliterate, got fewer than 5 Blood Charges, but I have Runic Power enough to Frost Strike. Should I wait out the time for my runes to regenerate, or fire off this Killing Spree proc on Frost Strike in order to get the Killing Spree out of the way, before my swing timer is over where a potential Killing Spree proc is in sight?
    Just go ahead and use your KM proc, it,has been proved that holding KM is a dps loss compared to using them asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Olizandrey View Post
    I'm about to change from Unholy to Frost 2h, as Frost is better now.

1st. Would you mind adding an opener for both 1h and 2h? If possible, a detailed one where you explain what happens step by step? Just to understand how to open and what happens, cause it confuses me a lot and I'm not sure I open the right way, as I get into downtime quickly. Both 1h and 2h, as I will be switching to 1h when I get the weapons ready.

Thank you for the guide so far.
    Unholy is still better as a whole actually...Frost beats Unholy in single target only if im not mistaken with the SR bug fixed in SimC.

This guide is perfect for what i was looking for thanks!