Scabbard of Kyanos

Hello. I'm opening this thread as I really need some expert answer regarding this trinket, is this trinket BiS for Retri paladins, and if yes, till what tier? Blackrock Foundry Mythic? Heroic?

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    -K

So BF normal trinkets are better than Scabbard... I guess I won't buy it then, as normal won't be that much hard to clear, so I will have good chance on getting them.

If you use the Scabbard correctly (sync it with AW), then you won't replace it until a HC Horn of Screaming Spirits that you get from the Flamebender Kagraz in the HC BF.
    You need two better trinkets than the Scabbard in order to replace it since you have two trinket slots. First upgrade is a normal Vial of Convulsive Shadow from the Iron Maidens in the BF and the next upgrade that actually replaces you Scabbard is the HC Horn of Screaming Spirits.
    Last edited by Darkke; 2015-01-04 at 03:21 PM.

Nice, thanks Darkke. I bought it afterall, and since I will need 2 BFR trinkets (hc at least) to replace, I will use this one for a fair amount time now.

Holy crap how many threads about this trinket will pop up that are all answered in the 6.0 ret thread.