Conquest Cap for a total Noob

Hey guys. I'm extremely new to PvP, but I'm enjoying myself. I'm an arms warrior and I'm looking to get into RBG's and Arena. Since I'm not very good yet, I'm thinking I would drag down my team if I tried doing arena or RBGs. I'm looking to cap conquest so I can start getting my conquest gear so I'm on more level ground in PvP (it's even good in 1-2 slots in PvE). I just got out of my first Ashran and got a few pieces of 620 gear and a bit of conquest, and I'm running regular BGs to try to improve (though sometimes it feels like I'm not learning anything). What should I be doing to cap conquest every week until I'm good enough to join an arena team or RBG team?

Thanks!

Just go into the LFG tool and find a partner for 2's arena. There are always other people just starting out and looking for points. The games are very fast and the queues are almost instant, so even if you lose a lot it doesn't take long. You'll also learn a lot. Find the right partner (someone laid back who isn't worried about losing) and you don't have to worry about dragging them down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabrinka View Post
    Just go into the LFG tool and find a partner for 2's arena. There are always other people just starting out and looking for points. The games are very fast and the queues are almost instant, so even if you lose a lot it doesn't take long. You'll also learn a lot. Find the right partner (someone laid back who isn't worried about losing) and you don't have to worry about dragging them down.
    This person has it right. If you want to get in pvp, make sure you cap your conquest every week. If you just started, you've likely accumulated a large catch-up cap of around 6000 give or take. If you have enough time this week, do random BGs until you're fully 620 geared, or close to it, then hop into the group finder and find a 2s cap group. It's fast and plenty of people do it of every skill level and there isn't really much commitment because of how fast the queues and games are, so just pick anyone and try it. You might lose some, but eventually you'll win some because you'll eventually be matched against players of similar skill.

If you don't have much time this week, prioritize on capping your conquest first - It's more important than honor gear and still eventually obtainable even if your ilvl is 550.

10+ Year Old Account
    go into ashran, join event group or push group (OR BOTH)

spend 2-3 hours running around smacking stuff

get capped in honor (probably multiple times) and conquest
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Yes, event group in Ashran, can earn 6k+ conquest and be FULL pvp geared in 4 or 5 hours.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikon24 View Post
    Yes, event group in Ashran, can earn 6k+ conquest and be FULL pvp geared in 4 or 5 hours.
    I guess thiss is a horde only thing. Ironically, losing means winning in ashran. Because horde has no chance to win the main thing, they do the side events, and those can be repeated indefinitely for conquest points, if I'm not mistaken....