Poll: How many unique pets do you have?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

How many unique pets do you have?

Let's see how hardcore our community here in the forum is in terms of pet collections.

I have 625 unique pets myself, but I have been slacking off this expansion. There are still many easy to get pets around that I simply did not put any effort to get yet. Maybe further ahead into the expansion.

What about you?

"605 unique pets"
    Only tamed 1 wild pet in WoD even.. and didn't get my garrison menagerie to level 3 still.
    Been really slacky, besides not enjoying pet battling all that much (collecting however...).

Deleted
    Im at 420 pets, having only raid and wild pets.
    Not to open another thread, will ask here - is it possible to reach 600 pets for achiv without doing season events (Love in the air, winter veil etc), tcg and store pets?

Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    Not to open another thread, will ask here - is it possible to reach 600 pets for achiv without doing season events (Love in the air, winter veil etc), tcg and store pets?
    #420blazeit
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

634 according to my armory pet page.
    Missing some TCG/pre-MoP collectors edition/rep/new event pets.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

im at 659 according to armory. im sad i missed out on so many collector edition pets.

610. Don't do TCG and won't pay AH prices for them. Won't fish so missing fishing pets, don't care about cooking so I don't have the cooking pet, haven't had any luck with the new mining pet...

612 now. Got Syd the Squid in the Darkmoon pet bag, and bought a Tiny Red Carp on the AH.
    Last edited by Stormcall; 2015-02-15 at 11:25 AM.

654, according to Pet Journal Enhanced

360. I'd be perfectly content to stay at that number if only i didn't want Stormwing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    Even with the pets added in 6.1, you will need a few promotion/world event pets.
    (World event includes pets from Darkmoon Faire and Anniversary pets)

From http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/filter/#

(This is without 6.1 pets)

Oh, and as for the topic, 624 unique pets.
    Last edited by Idoru; 2015-02-15 at 08:45 AM.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Deleted
    602 pets here. Got Trunks as my 600th pet, which got me Stormwing as the 601st pet and then I bought the Lovebird Hatchling for my 602nd. Zero TCG pets, as I refuse to pay through the nose for them, and missing a number of raid/CE pets + some that are no longer available (damn you, Vampiric Batling...).

Deleted

+3 that I currently have in my inventory. So 688 unique pets.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2015-02-15 at 10:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    606, haven't collected many of the wod pets as stopped playing it like 2 or so months ago :S

680 uniques here, still working on a few WoD rep ones and cooking ones, also got codes sitting for over a year to do RAF to get those pets, will get them eventually

Bit bummed that I missed out on Vanilla Collectors edition back in the day, (didn't know about CE's and pets at the time I started, wasn't till end of TBC I realised, and by then they were going for silly amount of money.)

Looking forward to the new pets next patch

Deleted
    I have 666 pets :P here's my Pet link

http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Rubie/

I've got really fed up leveling them though :/ I will pick it back up, at some point. My main aim is to have them all as, rares!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    also got codes sitting for over a year to do RAF to get those pets, will get them eventually
    Bit bummed that I missed out on Vanilla Collectors edition back in the day, (didn't know about CE's and pets at the time I started, wasn't till end of TBC I realised, and by then they were going for silly amount of money.)
    I got really, really lucky with the Vanilla CE. Bought one for like 450€ during late Wrath, which is pretty cheap compared to what they usually sell for.

On the other hand, I am slacking when it comes to RAF rewards. I think I have not got any of them yet - need to step up my game there.

Who voted for having them all?

251, and I haven't had much time to seriously get into collecting yet. But I'm pretty proud of my Netherwhelp and Frosty.