Thread: Mental Energy

10+ Year Old Account

Mental Energy

How many games can you go before you need a rest? I'm burnt out after 10 to 20 games, how do those guys on twitch stream for 20 hours+ playing at world class ranks? Must be the money they're raking in.

i usually go 2-10 (depending on the daily quest) and found that is usually enough to sate me for the day.

One is enough if it's salty enough.

Like jumped into Arena tonight.. 4-2 with a pretty good Paladin deck(8-10 win material).. Get against a Priest who goes turn 1 Zombie Chow, turn 2 Puddlestomper, turn 3 Dark Cultist and turn 4 Yeti, followed by turn 5 topdeck holy nova to turn 6 temple enforcer to another 2-3 late game drops. So yeah.. not feeling like I want to play tonight anymore.

Usually though, I generally get around 2-3 full Arenas(7.6 win average) followed by ranked to complete a daily if Arenas didn't hit right class or something. Lately I've been taking a break though.. the game just starts to feel stale after few months for me. I would probably keep playing, but I just can't take much of the standard Mechwarper shenanigans in Ranked or just some random lucker in Arena. It's just demoralizes me too much, seeing that there is nothing I can do just because the opponent got lucky or a card combo is far too powerful. Now am not saying it's bad that it happens, but with GvG it happens WAY WAY too often.
    Last edited by mrgreenthump; 2015-02-25 at 03:45 AM.

Enough games to reach rank 20 each month is enough for me these days. Used to be able to play for a lot longer, especially during beta, but since the game went live... I dunno, I guess I'm just sick of seeing the same decks played all the time.

I go on tilt and have to stop playing every time I face something unbelievably retarded in the current meta. Like, now we have the most aggressive meta ever with at least 2 completely dominant decks main weakness of which is that they eventually run out of cards to play. And i face the fucking mill druid. Like, really? Ugh.