Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Well this was a predictable shit show.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    So, you think trolling is acceptable?

You truly are in love with yourself aren't you?
    I don't consider it trolling, and even if it was, point was still made.

Crazy personal attacks over nothing.

Well, if I have enemies who are willing to personally attack someone over perceived political views......cool,I'm proud that I offend them so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Well this was a predictable shit show.
    Yeah pretty much.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, you think trolling is acceptable?

You truly are in love with yourself aren't you?
    Maybe its a neurosis, associated with a pathological need for for self-validation. Inventing a conflict on a message board. Where he gets to play the victim and then the hero. Oh wait, he also gets to play the master-mind, since he manipulated everyone into making predictable posts. Its like he's writing all the MMO-C fan fic in his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Maybe its a neurosis, associated with a pathological need for for self-validation. Inventing a conflict on a message board. Where he gets to play the victim and then the hero. Oh wait, he also gets to play the master-mind, since he manipulated everyone into making predictable posts. Its like he's writing all the MMO-C fan fic in his mind.
    The responders spoke for themselves, no one held a gun to anyone's head and made them post.

Lol

Guess it's to hard to look and think "Damn people lashed out for nothing".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Mr bleeding gums, it may come to no surprise, but I'm happy that you don't like me, and hate sservicmembers. A man is not only judged by his friends, but his enemies as well. If folks like you and mvallas are my enemies, then I must be doing something right.
    Hating the group and hating the individuals is a different concept You can hate work but like some of the people that make it bearable there. Keep thinking you're anything important though.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Let's not pretend you didn't spend most of the thread baiting people.

Like I said, shit show.

I don't consider it trolling, and even if it was, point was still made.

Crazy personal attacks over nothing.

Well, if I have enemies who are willing to personally attack someone over perceived political views......cool,I'm proud that I offend them so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah pretty much.
    Cool, because you never insulted people on this board for their political views. Like you know, using libs, commies in a disparaging way, insinuating that they hate soldiers just because etc. etc.

Like I said, shit show.
    Baiting to do what?

I didn't insult anyone, people make there own choices, and people chose to use personal attacks because they didn't like what was said.

10+ Year Old Account

Like I said, shit show.

I'd still wager its less time than he spent hitting the refresh key.

Cool, because you never insulted people on this board for their political views. Like you know, using libs, commies in a disparaging way, insinuating that they hate soldiers just because etc. etc.
    Do I make jabs, sure, I'm human.

Have I ever wrote 3 page slam pieces on someone on a petsonal level for having a dissenting opinion.....nope.

Besides, don't pretend like posters here don't use the word conservative like it's a curse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    I'd still wager its less time than he spent hitting the refresh key.
    See this is a perfect example, I've never addressed you, or insulted you in anyway.

Yet here you are making personal insults, what have I ever done to you dude?

Like I said, shit show.
    You try to bait me all the time, but im far too clever to fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    You try to bait me all the time, but im far too clever to fall for it.
    What do you think hooked? People on this thread act appropriately?

Hooked: "Wells tries to bait me"
    Supertony51: "That is inappropriate!"
    Cyberowl: "Wtf?"

I use them as practice, so its fine. Its nice to know what you are up against and to stay sharp.

10+ Year Old Account
    So he's done the same as literally every other President in the history of our nation.

Gotcha.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Transparency is obviously not the same as parity, which supertony51 obviously doesn't get that he is harping on the latter rather than the former.

/slowclap
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    But you may get someone into office that would *gasp* work to increase the life quality of everyone not part of the 0,01%. The taxes will keep the 99,99% down from being the 0,01%. *gasp*
    Sadly, the idea of socio-capitalism is seen as something bad by many people over there. Bringing the healthcare system in line with most of the rest of the first world is something that do require raised taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Transparency is obviously not the same as parity, which supertony51 obviously doesn't get that he is harping on the latter rather than the former.

/slowclap
    Well being as I wasn't being serious......okay.

No presidency in my lifetime has been truly transparent, and I doubt I will see it in t be remainder if my lifetime...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    So he's done the same as literally every other President in the history of our nation.

Gotcha.
    I've said as such

Well being as I wasn't being serious......okay.

No presidency in my lifetime has been truly transparent, and I doubt I will see it in t be remainder if my lifetime...

- - - Updated - - -

I've said as such
    Maybe you should edit your OP? You know, if I come to a thread I read the OP and read the pages one by one as long as it is interesting. However, if someone repeats the same bullcrap over and over again I assume that won't change, I take the short way and leave my 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do I make jabs, sure, I'm human.

Have I ever wrote 3 page slam pieces on someone on a petsonal level for having a dissenting opinion.....nope.

Besides, don't pretend like posters here don't use the word conservative like it's a curse.

- - - Updated - - -

See this is a perfect example, I've never addressed you, or insulted you in anyway.

Yet here you are making personal insults, what have I ever done to you dude?
    Hardly insults, i'm just elucidating the possible motives behind this thread and posts. One way to do that, is to feed your need to constantly play the victim.

Its fascinating to the inebriated mind, to watch another inebriated mind inflict injury unto itself. Like that one drunk guy at a party, that asks other people to punch him... to prove how tough he is or something.