Transmogrification Addon

Hi, i just wanted to know if there is an addon that tells you if an item in your bags / bank is a part from a transmogrification set so i don't sell it / destroy it, thank you in advance

- - - Updated - - -

A little Bump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally every item in the game is a piece of a transmog set. Anyone can mix and match anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think addons like auctionator will tell you the AH price of an item in the tool tip, might want wanna look for something like that.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I think addons like auctionator will tell you the AH price of an item in the tool tip, might want wanna look for something like that.
    That's what I'm doing right now, but i want a more precise addon ^^

i dont think there is at least i havent found one yet and since every item is a set i would be hard but i guse you could use atlas loot to find the easyest sets

A little bump ^^

MogIt does a pretty good job, and it is one that I know of. I am not sure if there are others or not. Sorry, did not really read the post that closely. As someone else has said, any item can be a part of a transmorg set. The nice thing about MogIt here is that it allows you to see yourself wearing the item (dressing room) when you simply hover over the item. At the end of the day, you should keep an item you think you will sometime use as part of a set you design.
    Last edited by Daez; 2015-03-10 at 02:01 PM.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Check Phatlewt's guide on transmogs. He has lists for TradeSkillMaster and updates them regularly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't bump your threads, it goes against our spamming policy.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I used AI to set up each of my transmog sets that are overrun from my Void Storage. Also, MogIt is great, if an item is on your wishlist, it gives it a sparkly border.

It depends on what value makes an item worth putting on the auction house for you. Some items people like for transmog are very rare and sell for thousands of gold, but some others that people like just as much for transmog are very common and only sell for a hundred gold or less. The best way I have found is to use an Auction House addon that you keep up to date with current sale prices of items so you can see if something is worth keeping, and if you come across an item that doesn't have a price available just look it up on WoWHead to be sure it isn't worth holding on to before you vendor/DE it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrina View Post
    I used AI to set up each of my transmog sets that are overrun from my Void Storage. Also, MogIt is great, if an item is on your wishlist, it gives it a sparkly border.
    How to make Mog-it highlight the objects in the wish-list and how to add ALL the items in the wish-list ?, thank you

- - - Updated - - -

A little bump.