Quickest way to get a PvP set?

What would be the quickest and most painless way to get a PvP set? I'm on a PvP server so I just want something to throw on and defend myself with. I PvE mainly and don't like PvP and general(in random groups at least). Would it be through grinding BGs or Ashran or what? I've only been into Ashran like 2-3 times and didn't like it at all and had no clue what was going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ashran is pretty much the fastest way. Just get in an event group through LFG. A vegetable could get geared over the course a few days this way. I got fully geared on an alt while catching up on The Walking Dead. It is pretty much the worst thing I have ever played, but at least it gets you gear.

You can invest less time if you have a gladiator sanctum. You can get a lot of bones from Ashran and queue them up for random gear and points. It will make things take longer overall, but you don't have to actually play as much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ashran>Random BGs>skirms

Ashran you are relying on the RNG gods to be on your side with the box drops. The honor you get is pretty decent as well even after the honor nerf. Try not to go for mid push groups as they really don't net anything at all besides a box drop for killing the boss that has a chance at dropping a epic piece. There is no point in pushing mid anymore, hopefully that changes.

Do YOLO rbgs for yoru conq cap once you get honor gear. YOLOs normally don't require the use of a voice chat program so you don't have to worry about getting in skype if you are too shy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't have a plot with the glad sanctum on your garrison yet, I strongly advise you get it. You can turn in broken bones (Another currency you get from killing players) for work orders that give 600-620 blue pvp gear, honor, and a little bit of conquest points. Do ashran and you will get a ton of bones. Just do events as well as the main push. You will get geared in 2-4 days doing this if you just stay in ashran and turn in your bones to your glad sanctum.

I've geared all of my chars in under 5 hrs doing ashran rare farming. The fragments give 3ish honor each and with the Rares dropping 50+ this becomes super quick. If you can find a group that is winning events and killing Rares in between, you can gear in under 4 hrs most likely. Also there are loot able treasures throughout ashran with like 200 frags in em. I'm not sure about the precise location of all, but there's one on the beach by horde base and one on top of cave entrance at MQ, there are like 8 all together, so if finding a good group becomes to difficult just run around grabbing these. Ashran is by far the best place to get a full 620 set. After you get that and do your 200 con cap, get the f out though. As capping con in there takes forever, so it seems.
    GL and many kills!

Solo:
    Ashran treasures/rare farm. Event groups, sure, if you can get into a winning one. Forget random BG's, even farming artifact fragments from normal mobs behind enemy lines (you get a buff that adds artifact drops from creatures once you're close to the enemy base) is faster.

Geared four characters this way.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    What would be the quickest and most painless way to get a PvP set? I'm on a PvP server so I just want something to throw on and defend myself with. I PvE mainly and don't like PvP and general(in random groups at least). Would it be through grinding BGs or Ashran or what? I've only been into Ashran like 2-3 times and didn't like it at all and had no clue what was going on.
    Go Ashran, go and collect all these small boxes and trees that have a purple glow, you collect fragments, it's super fast easy honor if you know where they are hidden. Don't forget to do these random events that award you will box and honor/conquest.

2 days of Ashran and I had 2 conquest pieces rest all 620 blue pvp gear.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would just like to point out that the blue loot boxes are no longer RNG. If you participate in the event you will get one, guaranteed, along with 250 honor and 100 CP. The only boxes that are still chance to drop are the green ones you can get from the road bosses (Kronus/Groot) and the Lock/Mage portal minibosses. Each of which now will drop 75 honor and 25 CP.

And yes, i second the notion of Glad Sanctum. It is not only a means of getting initial 660/675 gear, but once geared will also become a huge source of weekly honor, in addition to a moderate amount of gold, CP, and blue drops you can either vendor or disenchant. Very profitable if you are willing to visit Ashran for the bones you need to keep it running.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2015-03-16 at 09:54 PM.

Deleted
    2v2 skirmishes