Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    How many players can do invasions? Max?

I usually go with three but i thought hat was the max. Got 1215 with 3 players once on shadow council invasion. Botani seems harder but I only tried that once (post 6.1).
    Max 3....

/10
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Got it in 3rd attempt.. Me, Boomie, and 2 hunters.. I was 659 and group finder was set to 640+ (so I guess that what leader was)..
    We ended at 1344.. Comfortable win, almost didn't need end boss..

EDIT: Typo
    you cant do invasions with four people.

The sad thing is that the invasions: Shadow council, Iron Horde, and the Shadowmoon take to long to do anything. While on the other hand Goren, and Botani sends out mobs after mobs. The only question I don't have an answer to is why the nerf to gathering points to make Platinum a lot more difficult to achieve and almost seems like Blizzard wants us not to be able to reach the Platinum rank.

I remember when i first did the Shadow Council for platinum i was like 30 points short for it yet still some how got the achievement for it.

Did it again and got the correct score for it just to make my self feel better

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    you cant do invasions with four people.
    Stating the obvious... Why?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

It cannn be done, but yeah, its without a doubt the hardest.
    Some pointers:

- All use bodyguards if possible, remember that rank 2 bodyguards might be way more profitable due to their second combat ability being unlocked.
    - Leader should recruit someone on patrol, this rarely happens if you don't tell people.
    - Leader can (and should) use all 3 invasion boosts bought for GR.
    - All 3 players should be aware of their zone ability. Since you are in Shadowmoon you get the summon a small army for 30sec ability. That has a 5min cool down, so you can use it twice during the invasion. Pop it around ~1min in so it comes off cooldown at 6mins and you can use it again to help clear prior to the cleanup phase.
    - Flask up. Unless your a masochist you are likely only doing SC-plat for the achievement and not planning to do it weekly to trigger the reward cache. Spend the 15g on a flask, its worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stating the obvious... Why?
    Becuase your method of conveying the group make up makes it seem as if you were running with yourself, 2 hunters and a moonkin. You do not make it clear that the moonkin is you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Becuase your method of conveying the group make up makes it seem as if you were running with yourself, 2 hunters and a moonkin. You do not make it clear that the moonkin is you.
    Looking at my signature, it's fairly clear, that the only level 100 I have is a Boomkin.

Thus, "Me, Boomie, and 2 hunters" is pretty clear, that we are 3 people..
    Commas use that way, gramatically speaking, are for inserted sentences, adding flavor to the text by explaining that I'm a Boomie. Not in any way, if you know the least about grammar, can you read it as "Me and a Boomie and 2 hunters".

Kagthul doesn't take his time to read what I write.. That's not my fault..

Almost impossible to get platinum here due to the bad spawn rate of the mobs. While in other invasions you have endless mobs and no problems to get 2000+ points, in shadow council sometimes there's no single one mob. Very annoying, but Blizzard seems to have no need to fix it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shadow Council is indeed very hard to get plat with, I barely made it to 13000 pts at the end. Worst spawn rate of mobs. Blizz really needs to fix that invasion

Looking at my signature, it's fairly clear, that the only level 100 I have is a Boomkin.

Thus, "Me, Boomie, and 2 hunters" is pretty clear, that we are 3 people..
    Commas use that way, gramatically speaking, are for inserted sentences, adding flavor to the text by explaining that I'm a Boomie. Not in any way, if you know the least about grammar, can you read it as "Me and a Boomie and 2 hunters".

Kagthul doesn't take his time to read what I write.. That's not my fault..
    Ummm... No.

What you wrote was "Me, boomie, two hunters". That is four people. If you want to indicate that you are the boomie, then you could write "me - boomie - and two hunters". Or "me (boomie) and two hunters".

While getting worse and worse in content production they are becoming gods of artificial gating.