10+ Year Old Account

Lunkers without Pagle?

I tried to research about this but everywhere it is stated that to catch lunkers you must have Pagle attached to the fishing shack. Mine is deactivated and while I have a lot of fishing I catch lunkers. And quite a bit actually.

In 6.1 notes it was only stated that lunkers are more common with more fishing and can be catched from pools.

Anyone noticing this as well? I got the lunkers with 1100 fishing (time-limited hat+pole, worm supreme)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

you needed pagle if you didnt use bait iirc

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't use any kind of specific bait (just worm supreme) and I got lunkers from spires of arak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

He's also always at the shack for you to turn in lunkers, I don't know when they changed it but it wasn't always like that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Fun Fact: I upgraded his gear to 630 and now he holds a gun. Odd method of fishing...
    Maybe he took a lesson from the dwarves

I have him doing missions, not assigned to the shack,and he still shows up while I'm fishing and I am able to get lunkers. Edited to add that I usually fish at about 950 and the lunkers are pretty frequent (every 75-125 catches or so).
    Last edited by ThunderChud; 2015-03-19 at 02:20 AM.