Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    I look too and I look hard but sometimes it gets confusing.

*snip*
    You think that stuff is bad (which, really, the interviewer is by far the worst participant there)...

Try these on for size:

Note the significantly different behavior of the interviewer as well. All he really has to do is let these people talk.

Oh, and don't forget, people that dislike Obamacare tend not to know what the bill is or what's in it.

- - - Updated - - -

The battle cry "Fox News tells lies" is never accompanied by a solid example.

Sometimes you're lucky enough to get a loose comparison between something that has been twisted enough to suit a conclusion other than what the original would be otherwise, but that's pretty much the best I've ever seen.
    Oh you want a specific example?

How about 50 of them?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...fox-news-lies/

10+ Year Old Account
    i watched 2 minutes of that tax day video and i stopped because my brain started to hurt.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Come on even you cant be that dense?

Plenty of evidence for that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Come on even you cant be that dense?

Plenty of evidence for that one.
    maybe he's just choosing to be ignorant about it.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i watched 2 minutes of that tax day video and i stopped because my brain started to hurt.
    The sad thing is it was hilarious at the time when they were a fringe group everyone was just laughing at.

And then the entire republican party decided to center itself on them.

Now those people are all over congress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

22% truth, 61% lies, and the rest half-truths - that seems to be Fox News in a nutshell.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    She is one of those moronic type of liberals who believes world peace is an actual possibility, any moron too far left or tea party type right gets elected and I will gladly leave this country.
    Have you considered how far we've come? And I mean seriously... compared to crusades and the middle ages... hell, even since World War 2...

Of course it's a possibility - however it's highly unlikely to expect it next year, let alone in our lifetime. :P

But that doesn't mean you shouldn't work for it. What would your alternative be? Work for changing america to a full-time war footing?

If you really want to prove something, you should be able to do it with facts and not a biased source. The OP source linked to a website to base his whole statement on, and the author's own bio describes himself as "an ardent liberal", and has written a book calling for class warfare. Yeah, nice source.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

Just spitballing off the top of my head, what about "Mitt Romney is expected to win the election by a landslide"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post
    If you really want to prove something, you should be able to do it with facts and not a biased source. The OP source linked to a website to base his whole statement on, and the author's own bio describes himself as "an ardent liberal", and has written a book calling for class warfare. Yeah, nice source.
    They had videos of the statements and the claims are hard data nothing to debate here you have to find fact based reasons why obama sucks.

I would have been happy if he had pushed the closing of tax loop holes as hard as he was trying to push the gun bullshit. He got re-elected and never bothered talking about it again.

Also wish he had a better job with healthcare. Right now it's worse than it was before imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Also wish he had a better job with healthcare. Right now it's worse than it was before imo.
    That's not a matter of opinion.

It's a matter of fact, and you're simply wrong.

Millions more people are covered, further millions have much better coverage than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    That's not a matter of opinion.

It's a matter of fact, and you're simply wrong.

Millions more people are covered, further millions have much better coverage than before.
    My coverage became much more expensive, those in low positions that got coverage from "Obamacare" have insane deductibles.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Just spitballing off the top of my head, what about "Mitt Romney is expected to win the election by a landslide"?
    Or "Climate Change is a liberal hoax"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Or "Climate Change is a liberal hoax"
    No, no. Climate change is a liberal lie straight out of the pit of hell. Same as evolution.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    No, no. Climate change is a liberal lie straight out of the pit of hell. Same as evolution.
    Sorry Pterodactylus you are a fosil.

7+ Year Old Account
    Here is the problem with our news. 6 companies own 90% of the media. 6. GE, Viacom, NewsCorp, Disney, Time Warner, CBS. Polarization is good for business.
    Last edited by Pterodactylus; 2015-03-21 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Typo - thanks Obama.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Russia. That was easy.
    Russia's economy is collapsing. You need an economy to be a threat to us.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Sorry Pterodactylus you are a fosil.
    Noah did not let me on the Ark. But seriously Davillage, I fully believe in both anthropogenic climate change and evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    My coverage became much more expensive, those in low positions that got coverage from "Obamacare" have insane deductibles.
    The only people stuck having to take high deductibles because they can't afford better coverage are the ones in the states where the governors refused a huge chunk of obamacare.

And more expensive is not objectively worse. You can argue a disagreement with the ethics of the philosophy, you can't argue that it's not working and getting the nation better cared for.