Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhedinn View Post
    If only people would stop being drones and buying microsoft products. ESO isn't cross platform like FFXIV and it is because of Microsoft.

Payed subscriptions work just fine on PSN even without PSN+ membership. Although not having PSN+ is silly imo... you get access to lots of deals all year, free games for PS4, PS3 and Vita.
    To add you don't need PS+ to play FFXIV.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    How does LFG work for this game? You use the tool, get a group then what? Get teleported to the entrance? Or do you have to find the entrance and then go there yourself? I play on the PS4 if that changes anything at all.
    The LFG system is shit. It does Auto group you but thats it. You could get a group of 4 tanks therefor you can't finish due to no heals.

When ur group everyone has auto unlocked the waypoint to the dungeon so someone can go there and the rest teleport on them. They need to set it up like WoW and personally I would really perfer if they did a setup like Skyforge where you don't need a healer just need to avoid stuff and hurt the boss so much then a HO globe drops.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Just found out about spell weaving and the game got a lot better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just found out about spell weaving and the game got a lot better.
    That's one of the worst things in the game. Infuriating as you kind of have to​ do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    That's one of the worst things in the game. Infuriating as you kind of have to​ do it.
    I used to hate it but I kind of like it now rewards you for that tiny bit of more effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone explain that to me? Kinda of a noob when it comes to ESO. I keep reading about that, animation cancelling, heavy attack weaving etc

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    To add you don't need PS+ to play FFXIV.

- - - Updated - - -

The LFG system is shit. It does Auto group you but thats it. You could get a group of 4 tanks therefor you can't finish due to no heals.

When ur group everyone has auto unlocked the waypoint to the dungeon so someone can go there and the rest teleport on them. They need to set it up like WoW and personally I would really perfer if they did a setup like Skyforge where you don't need a healer just need to avoid stuff and hurt the boss so much then a HO globe drops.
    This is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Can someone explain that to me? Kinda of a noob when it comes to ESO. I keep reading about that, animation cancelling, heavy attack weaving etc
    When you weave just right you will get a light attack with every ability so example lightattack>surpiseattack repeat the moment you light attack hit what ever is your main spam watch this video.

Anyone explain to me how people have nice looking gear at really low levels? I have seen a few people with gear that looks like something from the character selection screen... I have crafted stuff that looks like crap....

Spell weaving is great because without it the combat in this game is way too simple.

Anyone explain to me how people have nice looking gear at really low levels? I have seen a few people with gear that looks like something from the character selection screen... I have crafted stuff that looks like crap....
    The look on the playable races gear changes when you get into the higher levels not just color but everything but for why low levels have nice gear could be a few things. they may have a max level crafter making them gear as they level up with other styles like daedric,ancient elf,primal,barbaric ect or they just bought a costume from the crown store

Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    The look on the playable races gear changes when you get into the higher levels not just color but everything but for why low levels have nice gear could be a few things. they may have a max level crafter making them gear as they level up with other styles like daedric,ancient elf,primal,barbaric ect or they just bought a costume from the crown store
    OOH yeah the crown store... that explains a lot.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    OOH yeah the crown store... that explains a lot.
    There is also an "Appearance"-Equipment slot: You sometimes get "costume" items from quests (either as a reward, or you have to use them during the quest, but keep them afterwards). That's a separate system from the Collectibles-Costume one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey all, I'm here to Ask if this Game has Improved since Launch
    What i was most annoyed with while playing was that i had to run around in cloth robes with a staff even tho i wanted to have heavy armor and 2hander.. Because there was no option to quest rewards(Think i ran into 3 quest chains in a row that all rewarded a staff at the end..) and i diden't find any heavy armor or 2hander until plenty hours into this game, so have it been improved with more choice to quest rewards?

Also, I felt extremly weak during the lower levels and that was not fun at all.. How is it now? Has the Game nerfed the HP/DmG of the starter zones or is it still the same?
    If it is the same.. is there any "Power up" or good Low level gear to buy in the Cash shop? (If this game has one of those)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    Hey all, I'm here to Ask if this Game has Improved since Launch
    What i was most annoyed with while playing was that i had to run around in cloth robes with a staff even tho i wanted to have heavy armor and 2hander.. Because there was no option to quest rewards(Think i ran into 3 quest chains in a row that all rewarded a staff at the end..) and i diden't find any heavy armor or 2hander until plenty hours into this game, so have it been improved with more choice to quest rewards?

Also, I felt extremly weak during the lower levels and that was not fun at all.. How is it now? Has the Game nerfed the HP/DmG of the starter zones or is it still the same?
    If it is the same.. is there any "Power up" or good Low level gear to buy in the Cash shop? (If this game has one of those)
    I unfortunately can't compare to what the game was like at launch, but I'll try to answer your questions.

You can always just craft some basic gear, if you're unlucky with quest rewards. It's always good to have multiple weapon skill lines leveld up in case you want to switch playstyle/build anywayws. Also you shouldn't really care about what type of armor you're wearing, unless you really have problems surviving - it's good to level up the armor skill lines as well, since you wouldn't want to play DPS in heavy armor later on.
    When starting I didn't have any problems at all, everything died rather quick and leveling did not feel slow or boring. It takes a while to unlock every available skill though.
    Regarding the cash shop, there is nothing you can buy what you can actually "equip". It's purely cosmetic - Costumes, Mounts, Pets, etc..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piene View Post
    I unfortunately can't compare to what the game was like at launch, but I'll try to answer your questions.

You can always just craft some basic gear, if you're unlucky with quest rewards. It's always good to have multiple weapon skill lines leveld up in case you want to switch playstyle/build anywayws. Also you shouldn't really care about what type of armor you're wearing, unless you really have problems surviving - it's good to level up the armor skill lines as well, since you wouldn't want to play DPS in heavy armor later on.
    When starting I didn't have any problems at all, everything died rather quick and leveling did not feel slow or boring. It takes a while to unlock every available skill though.
    Regarding the cash shop, there is nothing you can buy what you can actually "equip". It's purely cosmetic - Costumes, Mounts, Pets, etc..
    It kinds breaks imerssion pretty hard if i have to walk around in a robe.. When i'm a melee fighter
    So you're saying that the quest rewards system is still the same?

Maby i'll give Eso another try in the future.. tho i doubt it

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    It kinds breaks imerssion pretty hard if i have to walk around in a robe.. When i'm a melee fighter
    So you're saying that the quest rewards system is still the same?

Maby i'll give Eso another try in the future.. tho i doubt it
    You can always just get a costume then, they all look pretty awesome and completely cover up your "real" gear.
    As mentioned, no idea about how the quest reward system was at launch, it is okay as it is imo. You get a lot of drops as well plus you can always just craft gear. I was just wearing whatever I was getting from lvl 1-49 and since I reached VR I'm wearing only crafted gear anyways (for the set bonuses). I hardly ever even look at quest rewards (except for selling/deconstructing).

10+ Year Old Account
    Finding the game overall enjoyable while sitting on my couch in the PS4. Had quit on PC by now twice. The new DLC coming soon looks interesting from a gameplay point of view. You could call it a PVE DLC with PvP elements or the other way around really. Good stuff

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Finding the game overall enjoyable while sitting on my couch in the PS4.
    When they finally give the PC version controller support I will play the living frak outta this game. I'm jelly.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    When they finally give the PC version controller support I will play the living frak outta this game. I'm jelly.
    I thought they finally said that controllers for the PC version isn't feasible. "Due to addons."

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I thought they finally said that controllers for the PC version isn't feasible. "Due to addons."
    Yeah and I raged...and then they turned around and mumbled some jumbo about still looking into it. I'm pie in the skying here. The ultimate time that I get to play this game may be 'never'.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Yeah and I raged...and then they turned around and mumbled some jumbo about still looking into it. I'm pie in the skying here. The ultimate time that I get to play this game may be 'never'.
    Yeah, I would definitely play more if it had gamepad support on PC so I'm holding the smallest most tiny glimmer of hope that it eventually happens.