Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    People are such fucking hypocrites. Cats are put down all the time, most people eat large quantities of meat, but kill one feral cat with a bow and kiss your career goodbye.
    That bitch should have her life absolutely ruined, and there should be no universe in which she is allowed to practice as a veterinarian for the remainder of her days.

People that take pride in the massacre and torture of any animal or person are unfit to be part of a civilized society.

- - - Updated - - -

from the comments:

"....the cat was not feral, but in fact owned by an elderly couple who has been out of town. According to reports he was a six-year-old Tabby named Tiger."

so... yeah fuck this bitch right in the eye with the arrow she used on someone's pet.

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforTiger
    Last edited by Emageht Tsoluoy; 2015-04-18 at 03:12 AM.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maulina View Post
    That bitch should have her life absolutely ruined, and there should be no universe in which she is allowed to practice as a veterinarian for the remainder of her days.

People that take pride in the massacre and torture of any animal or person are unfit to be part of a civilized society.

- - - Updated - - -

from the comments:

"....the cat was not feral, but in fact owned by an elderly couple who has been out of town. According to reports he was a six-year-old Tabby named Tiger."

so... yeah fuck this bitch right in the eye with the arrow she used on someone's pet.

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforTiger
    Justice for Tiger.

lol.

#Catslivesmatter

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Isnt hunting legal in the US, and arent feral cats considered dangerous pests? I think being fired from your job and getting publicly shamed for killing a stray cat is a bit overkill.
    The cat was not feral.
    It was someone's pet.

And that should not make a difference either way.

If this was a dog that she considered 'feral' because it was apparently alive and outside (only qualifications to determine ferality, right?) i have a sincere feeling that people would be going apeshit and this would be a FoxSnooze 24-hr slamfest...

But because it is popular to hate cats for whatever reason, people in here are showing their malignant true colors.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Justice for Tiger.

lol.

#Catslivesmatter
    If someone killed any of my cats with an arrow, much less any other method, I would be in prison for murder within a week.

If someone killed any of my cats with an arrow, much less any other method, I would be in prison for murder within a week.
    Damn, you bad ass sons! Chill, it's a cat. No need to go all fuming at the mouth there Rambo..

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Justice for Tiger.

lol.

#Catslivesmatter
    You kids are so edgy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah never understood cruelty towards animals especially ones just living not bothering anybody else.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I would be in prison for murder within a week.
    Speaking of unfit to be part of a civilized society...

What is amazing about this story is the retarded nature of people that post stuff like this. She didn't know what the backlash would be because she was "awesome?" This generation needs to learn that posting stuff like this leads to a new, bright career at McDonalds. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Damn, you bad ass sons! Chill, it's a cat. No need to go all fuming at the mouth there Rambo..
    My cats are my children, since I am unable to have biological ones.

I love my cats as much or more than anything you love.

Lets find an article about an arrow through the head of what you love, and see how your attitude changes.

My cats are my children, since I am unable to have biological ones.

I love my cats as much or more than anything you love.

Lets find an article about an arrow through the head of what you love, and see how your attitude changes.
    Seeing as this is a sore subject for you, I'll drop it .
    I am however, sorry that you can not have children of your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    I am however, sorry that you can not have children of your own.
    I'm not. Someone this extreme pushing their murderous viewpoints on their kids would be bad. Why are cat people so weird?

Quote Originally Posted by Slatch View Post
    I'm not. Someone this extreme pushing their murderous viewpoints on their kids would be bad. Why are cat people so weird?
    You see it as 'weird' for someone to have a position of retribution towards others that take enjoyment from murdering pets?

Can you imagine coming home from a vacation to find out some twisted psychopath killed your pet, with an arrow through its head and posted a trophy pose facebook, bragging about how much joy they took from it?

If this happened to me, I would be horrified and scarred for life.

No amount of grieving or reparations would quell my despair, and I would make it my life's mission to extract every ounce of joy from that person's life for as long as I could.

If my grandmother's pet cat was killed in this way before she passed, it would have literally killed her.
    She would have died from a broken heart, as her cat meant everything to her.

And this poor excuse for humanity, Kristen Lindsey took the additional step in plastering their poor loved pet with an arrow through its head all over the internet like a remorseless depraved insane criminal.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Animals are killed all the time in gas chambers or other ways because there's no room left for adoption or any other reason funding bla bla bla. But no lets go crazy when a person kills an animal.

this is not an issue about pet overpopulation.
    this is not an issue about how pest animals are disposed of at vet or adoption facilities

this is an issue about a psychopath that murdered a family pet, then bragged about it on FaceBook with a picture of the freshly killed corpse while smiling like a jackass.

those of you who do not see any type of distinction are seriously warped in the head.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    this is not an issue about pet overpopulation.
    this is not an issue about how pest animals are disposed of at vet or adoption facilities

this is an issue about a psychopath that murdered a family pet, then bragged about it on FaceBook with a picture of the freshly killed corpse while smiling like a jackass.

those of you who do not see any type of distinction are seriously warped in the head.
    then whats the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Danifilth View Post
    Animals are killed all the time in gas chambers or other ways because there's no room left for adoption or any other reason funding bla bla bla. But no lets go crazy when a person kills an animal.
    Same can be said about people i guess, lots die everyday from neglect/war/violence/starvation but why should it matter? your mother or father die when some stranger puts a bolt through their heads cause they enjoy killing people. Guess wouldn't matter since people die all the time right? Seems a silly reason to focus on the "well animals die all the time aspect" and not on the cruelty it takes to enjoy killing someones beloved pet.

Imagine if this wasn't just a pet to an old couple but maybe they had brought it for their grandchild who loved it unconditionally, they then would have to explain why someone would do such a thing if that kid found out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EnclosedOne View Post
    they're put down humanely, not shot with an arrow and made to suffer
    watch out guys

dudes going to tell you how to humanely kill something when they have never killed anything in their life before

so what you're saying is that facebook is bad

i mean i sympathize with the thought that posting a picture of you holding up a dead cat with an arrow through it's neck on facebook probably isn't very smart, but seriously fuck this social media mob justice bullshit.

her associates probably aren't even that mad at her but are overreacting and cutting her loose just because of upset people who sit at home and look at cat videos all day. someone doesn't deserve to lose their job over this. taking someone's job from them is not going to fix anything and just shits all over someone else's life for longer than someone is going to be sad and get a new cat.

So, apparently Lack of Empathy seems to be a trend.

Maybe it is time for some group hugs, and some down to earth research on what empathy means, and how to get more of it?

10+ Year Old Account
    feeling proud after a kill is normal for hunters, shes not a psycho. and by the looks of the picture it was a damn nice shot. something to be proud of indeed.

You see it as 'weird' for someone to have a position of retribution towards others that take enjoyment from murdering pets?
    No I think it's a normal response. I think going right to murder is weird and quite extreme. I'd be quite mad if someone killed any of my pets, and if I caught them in the act I'd probably beat them, but not kill them. If I didn't catch them in the act I'd happily let the courts handle it, both criminally and civilly. Then I'd go out and buy a new pet.

Equating human life to a pet's life is insane.