Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If they call it "deathdealer" or something I'm going to slam my face into my desk. Will be awkward if I'm at work when it happens -_-

Wonder what horrible name that has no relation to the functions of the spec they will pick next.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Wonder what horrible name that has no relation to the functions of the spec they will pick next.
    Basketweaver.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Basketweaver.
    That's an underwater spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    That's an underwater spec.
    No, that'll be the profession added when we battle the deep sea dragon, now that I think about it.

Basketweaver.
    Deathweaver

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Deathweaver
    I could see that name working. They weave death by slicing and dicing with a giant sword.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm probably most hyped about the necro reveal, they need so many things sorted out and they need it badly, it's also my 2nd most played character.

Since it's gonna be GS based I'm hoping for something melee based, with good damage and cleave. Add in a leap or teleport skill and something that gives a blast finisher. Utilities I have no idea, shouts maybe?
    Name: Well, I think something like "Skullknight" would be cool.

Obviously looking forward to warrior also since that's my main, but tbh warrior has good specs already, especially after the new traits are coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    I'm probably most hyped about the necro reveal, they need so many things sorted out and they need it badly, it's also my 2nd most played character.

Since it's gonna be GS based I'm hoping for something melee based, with good damage and cleave. Add in a leap or teleport skill and something that gives a blast finisher. Utilities I have no idea, shouts maybe?
    Name: Well, I think something like "Skullknight" would be cool.
    Wooden Potatoes was nice and sneaky and showed a scene where some sort of teleport happens with a red gush of blood popping at a location

Haven't seen a preview pic of anything thus far today. Browsing over the GW2 subreddit, the speculation is this week there will be info announced about something that isn't specialization related. Possibly more info about Guild Halls?

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...r_image_today/

Haven't seen a preview pic of anything thus far today. Browsing over the GW2 subreddit, the speculation is this week there will be info announced about something that isn't specialization related. Possibly more info about Guild Halls?

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...r_image_today/
    Yea, during PoI last week they mentioned there would be a specialization revealed this week but there would be something big and it would take up all of this week's show (Ready Up) to go over.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea, during PoI last week they mentioned there would be a specialization revealed this week but there would be something big and it would take up all of this week's show (Ready Up) to go over.
    Ah, okay. I haven't watched that yet. Only video I've watched thus far regarding Reaper was from Wooden Potatoes.