Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's quite a handful, nothing in it that's too crazy so fairly believable in terms of the actual ideas and content.
    But at the end of the day the dude is crediting an account by the name of "Nintentrolls" who's got a grand total of 19 followers and a very dead youtube account.

I'm gonna go with complete bullshit, it's even in the account name goddamn it

>Mainly Kanto Pokémon on routes.

Fucking hell.

And since it is a remake, probably no new Pokémon at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    >Mainly Kanto Pokémon on routes.

Fucking hell.

And since it is a remake, probably no new Pokémon at all?
    why do you keep calling it a remake when literally every source says its a sequel
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    why do you keep calling it a remake when literally every source says its a sequel
    Not to say that there aren't many others saying its a sequel, but this particular source's credibility is absolute garbage. A fairly random twitter account that exists since the March direct, basically only spouting generic Nintendo news. Essentially free publicity for Nintendo that 2 days ago decided to throw that image out into the internet https://twitter.com/TheNintentrolls/...54232300683265

Quote Originally Posted by Nelavar View Post
    Not to say that there aren't many others saying its a sequel, but this particular source's credibility is absolute garbage. A fairly random twitter account that exists since the March direct, basically only spouting generic Nintendo news. Essentially free publicity for Nintendo that 2 days ago decided to throw that image out into the internet https://twitter.com/TheNintentrolls/...54232300683265
    i havent seen a single one of the rumours say its a remake though. everything since the lets go stuff started coming out has said sequel.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i havent seen a single one of the rumours say its a remake though. everything since the lets go stuff started coming out has said sequel.
    Ye I know and I'm not intending to say that it won't be a sequel. Just trying to make sure this particular "leak" is seen as the bullshit it is. Unless someone can find me a secondary source on this

10+ Year Old Account
    Best to wait and see.

There is probaly a lot of fake sorces and trolls posting fake leaks so take them with a grain of salt.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Best to wait and see.

There is probaly a lot of fake sorces and trolls posting fake leaks so take them with a grain of salt.
    Aka: all of them. Meanwhile i can wait til they actually announce the game next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    If true this actually seems pretty dope. I'm fine with a kinda throwback "greatest hits" game before Gen 8 (hopefully) shakes up the formula in interesting ways.

The only thing I can believe is this: (no idea where the original source is, so just linking the video that I saw it mentioned at) Go @ 1:40

- - - Updated - - -

The first two pointers seem alright, but the others... dear god, forbid.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    If true this actually seems pretty dope. I'm fine with a kinda throwback "greatest hits" game before Gen 8 (hopefully) shakes up the formula in interesting ways.
    hell for all we know it could still be a new gen. or atleast have new pokemon sprinkled in like usum did

15+ Year Old Account

Super sweet birthday presents.
    that I had to buy myself cause nobody likes me

When are we supposedly getting the official reveal for the new games?

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    When are we supposedly getting the official reveal for the new games?
    E3? It is a big Switch game now.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they've got some other major announcement or reveal for E3 they could do a Pokemon direct soon™, generating additional hype for E3 since, if they are not using E3 for Pokemon, what ARE they gonna use it for? The speculations would be wild. Can't be smash only, I'd love me some Fire Emblem for instance. Although I will admit that that might not be big enough to justify replacing Pokemon.

This is highly likely to just be a bunch of nonsense tho, the safe bet is to expect Pokemon at E3.

The first season will ever be the best one ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    E3? It is a big Switch game now.
    So, 3 weeks from now, essentially. Guess we will know soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    So, 3 weeks from now, essentially. Guess we will know soon enough.
    The last week of May has also had some record of hosting Pokémon reveals, so in most likely scenario it is either next week, or E3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this star wars?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Is this star wars?
    Holy shit it even kinda looks like the room Anakin fought Count Dooku in.