Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    "The moment the jade slip collapsed, white-robed Pill Demon was sitting cross-legged on the mountain’s peak, looking off into the distance. A tremor ran through his body. He turned his head, looking down into the room with the jade slips. He held his gaze for a long time. His ancient face suddenly seemed to grow older; more wrinkles appeared."

Meng Hao, you fucking bastard, you better find a way to let him know you are alive. >:[
    ISSTH - Yeah, I kinda feel sorry for Pill Demon. He actually cared quite a bit for Meng Hao, and I'm pretty sure he even knew that Fang Mu was actually Meng Hao. I'm also curious as to how Chu Yuyan will react lol. Considering she pretty much had the hots for Meng Hao and Fang Mu as well towards the end, even though she didn't really want to admit it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the dead - watchable 6.5

Obito shit

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    That 6.5... ouch.
    rated by IGN

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    rated by IGN

Too much water
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg Rindo, stop being so perfect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    ISSTH - Yeah, I kinda feel sorry for Pill Demon. He actually cared quite a bit for Meng Hao, and I'm pretty sure he even knew that Fang Mu was actually Meng Hao. I'm also curious as to how Chu Yuyan will react lol. Considering she pretty much had the hots for Meng Hao and Fang Mu as well towards the end, even though she didn't really want to admit it.
    I don't think he knows his real identity - only that Fang Mu is a fabricated one. The Sublime Spirit Scripture is way too huge of a deal, if he knew Meng Hao is within arm's reach he'd try to get him to share it no matter how much he cares for him. Though if he DOES realise that Fang Mu and Meng Hao are one and the same it's all good - since I'm damn sure the name "Meng Hao" is about become even more notorious. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I don't think he knows his real identity - only that Fang Mu is a fabricated one. The Sublime Spirit Scripture is way too huge of a deal, if he knew Meng Hao is within arm's reach he'd try to get him to share it no matter how much he cares for him. Though if he DOES realise that Fang Mu and Meng Hao are one and the same it's all good - since I'm damn sure the name "Meng Hao" is about become even more notorious. ;D
    ISSTH - Yeah, by the looks of it he'll have to run for his life, again. Xu Qing scored some brownie points with her last line there as well. I've been really wondering about Pill Demon though. In an earlier chapter they said pills, and other items like Meng Hao's cauldron, can have a conscience. What if Pill Demon actually was a pill that gained conscience and started cultivating, it could explain why he knows so much about pills and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account

Rie Kugimiya voicing genderbent Oda Nobunaga, truly we live in the best of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyJyEAisFJM

Rie Kugimiya voicing genderbent Oda Nobunaga, truly we live in the best of times.
    Hail, the Queen of Tsun! Rejoice, my brethren!

I love that they keep adding all these great Servants. Still waiting on my Assassin though, how cool would that be?

Let me tell you...

10+ Year Old Account
    which one would that be shadow?
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    which one would that be shadow?
    Ezio Auditore de Firenze, of course. As if I'd pick any other Assassin :P

Have they added Artoria Pendragon?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Have they added Artoria Pendragon?
    pretty sure she's the first servant in it? Or would they really exclude her?
    [CENTER]

pretty sure she's the first servant in it? Or would they really exclude her?
    Micro transactions to make people pay for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Micro transactions to make people pay for her.
    Isn't that the entire game itself though? My assumption was you can buy in-game currency which is used in an all around summon? or do they have even more micro transactions than that rofl
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the dead - watchable 6.5

Obito shit

[IMG]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/4/37451.jpg[imG]
    This is one of the only reviews you've given where I'm generally displeased with you

Shadow also how have you not spread the artifact info here.
    Prot Warriors very literally get to be Shield Bro. They are getting a wrath shield to be OP fucks.

Isn't that the entire game itself though? My assumption was you can buy in-game currency which is used in an all around summon? or do they have even more micro transactions than that rofl
    I have no idea and was asking because im a noob.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noragami
    Watching Hiyorin like this hurts my heart. Fuck this shit.

Noragami ep 9 - Dem feels at the end. I smell drama incoming for the next episode.