Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    W-why? How does a tiny change like that even make sense when it probably doesn't even affect anything?
    Because that's how manhua adaptations seem to work. Removing anything 'adult' - be it violence, brutality, or sex - and add in humour and cuteness. If ISSTH got a manhua we'd get "Legacy of the Rainbow Immortal" instead of "Legacy of the Blood Immortal".

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Btw, are you reading the novel or the adaptation?
    novel manhua has alot they left out
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Because that's how manhua adaptations seem to work. Removing anything 'adult' - be it violence, brutality, or sex - and add in humour and cuteness. If ISSTH got a manhua we'd get "Legacy of the Rainbow Immortal" instead of "Legacy of the Blood Immortal".
    Now I'm stuck with the image of Meng Hao making up with his enemies and drinking a cup of tea with them after defeating them in a duel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Now I'm stuck with the image of Meng Hao making up with his enemies and drinking a cup of tea with them after defeating them in a duel.
    Somehow an awesome image anyway.
    [CENTER]

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Reverse:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Within a flower field and a nine colored lilly in his hair

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Reverse:
    [IG]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/047/230/7ad.jpg[/IMG]
    A dark one punch, the world be fucked

- - - Updated - - -

LMS - Remember the horses name being Dumbarse in the manhua, but in the LN its Arse
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Been six months since the season finale and the Oregairu threads on /a/ are still entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://49.media.tumblr.com/00725c4b253e97121824457bff15a953/tumblr_nyjc80w1cR1r3rdh2o2_540.gif[IMG]
    Shinobu needs her own series alongside her teenager and adult incarnations. Could be the greatest slice-of-life ever created.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Been six months since the season finale and the Oregairu threads on /a/ are still entertaining
    My god the buildup from reading those first 3 posts for that last reply
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Looking for something to watch. Any suggestions? No airing anime.
    I think you would really like Working!!.

Other than that maybe Rozen Maiden. It has a pretty deep story you would enjoy, but older animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I think you would really like Working!!.

Other than that maybe Rozen Maiden. It has a pretty deep story you would enjoy, but older animation.
    Tried both. Liked neither.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou maybe. not sure what you like to watch tho.
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2015-11-29 at 12:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/20431/Hoozuki_no_Reitetsu
    It was funny for me, especially for 1 episode that had me laughing so hard to the point of crying

- - - Updated - - -

OP is also great

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/20431/Hoozuki_no_Reitetsu
    It was funny for me, especially for 1 episode that had me laughing so hard to the point of crying

- - - Updated - - -

OP is also great
    [video=youtube;9XTATrmKkYE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XTATrmKkYE[video]
    Tried it when it was airing. Did not like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou maybe. not sure what you like to watch tho.
    I'll look into this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    [
    OP is also great
    [video=youtube;9XTATrmKkYE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XTATrmKkYE[video]
    OP when I was first watching it always had me thinking of that south park singing about the hell hawaii party
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    OP when I was first watching it always had me thinking of that south park singing about the hell hawaii party
    XD it had me thinking of Gintama

- - - Updated - - -

God i want this XD LMS

Moreover, the cooking skill works in real life. As the cooking skill matures, it gives you a list of available recipes based on the types of ingredients that you have now. You can try a new recipe in the virtual game, and it will stick in your head after you log out. If you master the cooking skill at least to the expert stage, you will never need to worry about getting a job because any restaurant will hire you with arms wide open.

In other words, It means that reality is so exactly realized as it is in an virtual world. Royal Road is such a detailed and realistic virtual reality game to such an extent that what is learned in the virtual game can also be applied in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Yes, it's a great Production IG piece. Very cinematic, very interesting and intriguing, but doesn't take itself completely seriously. The series doesn't hold itself together perfectly, so falls shy of being a top-tier anime. However, it's generally regarded as being good/solid. 7~/10 stuff. I like the music, animation, art and characters myself, though the story is goofy at times. Its rendition of that period of France's history is pretty goddamn accurate and worth looking at on its own.

I'd recommend it overall, but don't go in with sky-high expectations and it might just surprise you.

Oh and it fucks with historical figures in a very Hollywood-esque way. Don't expect accurate representations of a number of characters.

10+ Year Old Account