15+ Year Old Account
    joshiraku - started watching this. "this anime is full of ordinary dialogue so that viewers can fully enjoy how cute the girls are". it's like it was made for me. already my favourite anime

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    joshiraku - started watching this. "this anime is full of ordinary dialogue so that viewers can fully enjoy how cute the girls are". it's like it was made for me. already my favourite anime
    Yea that one was great loved the comedy bits
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Joshiraku is fucking great.

S2 never.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hows the new season of Noragami doing? Thinking about watching the first episode while eating
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Hows the new season of Noragami doing? Thinking about watching the first episode while eating
    New season is god-tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    New season is god-tier.
    kk i'll watch it while eating some ham + ice cream + apple pie

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Truly, a paragon of truth.

i didn't know it was possible for a single image to be so cancer
    Sesto pls

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Holy fuck, stopped reading after the big 1v1 cookoff tournament thing, who might this beautiful goddess be?

Was going to say something, buuuuut...

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Yes, it's a great Production IG piece. Very cinematic, very interesting and intriguing, but doesn't take itself completely seriously. The series doesn't hold itself together perfectly, so falls shy of being a top-tier anime. However, it's generally regarded as being good/solid. 7~/10 stuff. I like the music, animation, art and characters myself, though the story is goofy at times. Its rendition of that period of France's history is pretty goddamn accurate and worth looking at on its own.

I'd recommend it overall, but don't go in with sky-high expectations and it might just surprise you.
    Shinzai already did. I agree with pretty much everything, gave it an 8/10.

Oh and it fucks with historical figures in a very Hollywood-esque way. Don't expect accurate representations of a number of characters.
    Like we aren't used to that already

15+ Year Old Account
    genshiken 43-55 - the ogiure and sasahara stuff really should have been in the anime, maybe like as a few ovas. also i feel bad for madarame, he's a bit weird but at least he's better than kousaka, who acts like an idiot most of the time.

but man, i really love the characters. they're all so great. i want to go to a izakaya with them

Quote Originally Posted by The Tsun God View Post
    Like we aren't used to that already
    I just learned today: ARTHURIA WAS ACTUALLY A GUY.

Watching Zombie again out of boredom. Really like the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Watching Zombie again out of boredom. Really like the OP.

i think that's the end

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fuck, stopped reading after the big 1v1 cookoff tournament thing, who might this beautiful goddess be?
    She's the current second seat and best girl contender, Rindo-senpai. Also the girl with the best expressions BY FAR and one of the best personalities. She's cute and hot at the same time, while being scary and having a boss aura around her just like Joichiro.
    Images for shadow cause he's shit and doesn't know great girls

I think I used 3 different avatars of her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Owarimonogatari - Today's episode was absolutely superb. The art direction was top notch, and the OST really hit the spot. It may be my favorite episode of the season, but there are so many other good ones it really is hard to choose. It could be that I love Gaen, and she really had a large spotlight. I could hear her talk for ages.

Monogatari's been constantly outdoing itself. Ever since Second Season started airing, and then we got Hana and Tsuki, and Owari has easily been 10/10 material.

It felt like I could freeze so many frames and take a screenshot and make a background, especially this one.

15+ Year Old Account
    genshiken nidaime oad - oh my god they changed literally every voice actor. i knew their was some change but i didn't know it was literally everyone, what the fuck. what is happening. these aren't my anime pals i grew attached to, they are different people.

but really, saki's new va is fits pretty well. the others are okay (madarame's sucks though). the worst by far is ohno's, replacing kawasumi should be a sin. i hate ohno now

10+ Year Old Account
    http://haruhichan.com/wpblog/57659/t...japanese-fans/

This is a good list. I greatly, greatly enjoy this list. Japanese weebs know where it's at.

Probably also the best way possible to gauge popularity of anime in Japan other than sales, since it's their version of MAL.

- - - Updated - - -

genshiken nidaime oad - oh my god they changed literally every voice actor.
    That was the hardest thing for me. It takes a bit, but you get used to it until it's natural again.

Best

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I just learned today: ARTHURIA WAS ACTUALLY A GUY.
    Wow pls spoiler that dude. Rude.

Besides, she isn't even the best of her class.

Also, this needs to be linked. Every. Damn. Day.

So I got back into Smash recently... And brought my girlfriend. She sent me this, calling it, "advice".

She's not Rin, but she's certainly waifu material

Also, this. 11/10, would watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    She's the current second seat and best girl contender, Rindo-senpai. Also the girl with the best expressions BY FAR and one of the best personalities. She's cute and hot at the same time, while being scary and having a boss aura around her just like Joichiro.
    Images for shadow cause he's shit and doesn't know great girls

I think I used 3 different avatars of her.

Time to catch up, me thinks. If only for her looks alone...

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Owarimonogatari - Today's episode was absolutely superb. The art direction was top notch, and the OST really hit the spot. It may be my favorite episode of the season, but there are so many other good ones it really is hard to choose. It could be that I love Gaen, and she really had a large spotlight. I could hear her talk for ages.

Monogatari's been constantly outdoing itself. Ever since Second Season started airing, and then we got Hana and Tsuki, and Owari has easily been 10/10 material.

It felt like I could freeze so many frames and take a screenshot and make a background, especially this one.
    I watched it a second time just for the soundtrack and to listen to Gaen talk. She's got such a great voice.

Praise the Tsun Shadow posting legit gifs tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Praise the Tsun Shadow posting legit gifs tonight

Pls I always post legit gifs

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to catch up, me thinks. If only for her looks alone...
    Vampire/cat girl/female Soma
    Girl is just fucking great. and no we don't know why she has vampire fangs

15+ Year Old Account
    genshiken nidaime 01 - this has turned into a anime for fujoshi oh my god. sasahara, madarame, tanaka, doko desuka???????? thankfully sue and ogiue have the power to save this season. monogatari and hachikuji reference made me laugh so damn hard. and the shinobu cosplay. sue is the star of this show now.

this is a minor complaint but the crossdressing dude having a different voice actor for his female/male voice is pretty amateur. there's quite a few vas who can do both a convincing male and female voice, going the lazy route and hiring different voice actors is just immersion breaking. but she's cute so i guess it's okay.