Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Dragon’s Bloodline. It is not particularly amazing, mind you, but it is a fun, relaxing read with an active translation team.
    Well, this is actually the good stuff. It is quite hard to get everytime the most amazing stuff ever.. *laughs*
    The summary reminds me kind of "World Teacher Agent" feat "Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o".

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved that one, intended to mention it later. MC powerful enough to be literally unstoppable, even if the world's gods and demons stood united against her, and all she wants is live a regular, silent life as a receptionist. ^.^
    Yeah. and the the OP gear she has to wear just to suppress her power to a somewhat "normal" level lol

to bad (or good) that the chapters are so long, the translation speed is quite slow. ch 3 is twice as long as 2 apparently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Yeah. and the the OP gear she has to wear just to suppress her power to a somewhat "normal" level lol

to bad (or good) that the chapters are so long, the translation speed is quite slow. ch 3 is twice as long as 2 apparently.
    The mental image I had of what happened in ch02, her poor "boss" clutching his head in despair as his "receptionist girl" berates the Dragon God in front of him... Literally laughed out loud. If 03 is half as good as 02 was I'm willing to wait as long as it takes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    I'll rescind my opinion if you can explain why you think otherwise. We watched the same Guilty Crown, right? :P
    She's not boring, she's silent and brooding! :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaginuma View Post
    Well, this is actually the good stuff. It is quite hard to get everytime the most amazing stuff ever.. *laughs*
    The summary reminds me kind of "World Teacher Agent" feat "Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o".
    Yeap. It's one series I will probably forget within a month of completing(or the translation stopping) - but it is a very enjoyable way to pass some time. And who knows, it might yet improve past the "relaxing and fun" level.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2015-12-07 at 06:28 PM.

Deleted
    Yeap. It's one series I will probably forget within a month of completing(or the translation stopping) - but it is a very enjoyable way to pass some time. And who knows, it might yet improve past the "relaxing and fun" level.
    Haha, sounds really good. It is kind of sad that there are just 24 hours per day.. I need more time for reading and playing visual novels. *laughs*
    Let's just hope that they're sticking with the translation.. *cries over a lot of slow / stopped translations*

Oh my, on the one book I haven't read of NGNL's LN I think I spoiled myself on an important part. I was looking up a name really quick to name a player on a Blood Bowl team, as my runner (names Miku) had been killed. Read a name and eyes wander down to stuff behind him, well now I basically know how that book ends.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Oh my, on the one book I haven't read of NGNL's LN I think I spoiled myself on an important part. I was looking up a name really quick to name a player on a Blood Bowl team, as my runner (names Miku) had been killed. Read a name and eyes wander down to stuff behind him, well now I basically know how that book ends.
    Have they even translated any more volumes on the net after the Jibril sister fight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Have they even translated any more volumes on the net after the Jibril sister fight?
    Pretty sure you have a whole volume ahead of you (very broad spoiler of that volume) it goes into that "war" that "tet won"
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Pretty sure you have a whole volume ahead of you (very broad spoiler of that volume) it goes into that "war" that "tet won"
    Well, there are a lot of spoilers out there for many volumes that are dropped because they're licensed.. but it is rare to get the translations of it.. ;_; *cries over Mahouka*
    I guess I should really go to read the NGNL light novels with the fantranslation.. (I have vol 1 - 3 from Yen Press here, but I don't like to wait xO )

But I'm really interested in that 'war'..

Well, there are a lot of spoilers out there for many volumes that are dropped because they're licensed.. but it is rare to get the translations of it.. ;_; *cries over Mahouka*
    I guess I should really go to read the NGNL light novels with the fantranslation.. (I have vol 1 - 3 from Yen Press here, but I don't like to wait xO )

Mahouka translations are still ongoing though. They're currently busy TL'ing vol 16.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Mahouka translations are still ongoing though. They're currently busy TL'ing vol 16.
    Oh, really?! I guess I have to look into it.. *prepares himself for more Honoka and Mayumi*

Oh, really?! I guess I have to look into it.. *prepares himself for more Honoka and Mayumi*
    PM'd you where to find the vol 14-16, and all future translations will be there as well. Honoka ship got wrecked really badly, mayumi ship, best ship.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    PM'd you where to find the vol 14-16, and all future translations will be there as well. Honoka ship got wrecked really badly, mayumi ship, best ship.
    Thanks! (I can't answer 'cause I need more posts :v )
    Looks like it from the spoilers.. but she's still lovely! Same for Mayumi. *pats Miyuki* Poor Imouto-chan.
    I really wonder how the author will end this series..

Thanks! (I can't answer 'cause I need more posts :v )
    Looks like it from the spoilers.. but she's still lovely! Same for Mayumi. *pats Miyuki* Poor Imouto-chan.
    I really wonder how the author will end this series..
    Well, judging by volume 18, the latest one, the author is building up for a civil war against magicians in Japan and possible conflicts between Japan and USNA, can't wait for volume 19.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    That was such a good fight. I can just imagine how amazing it would be to have that all animated, if it came out any similar to the S1 animation it would just be stunning

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Yeah I spoiled myself on pretty much the culmination of that

Very much worth the read. I'm a bit into it just keep forgetting to finish it. So good though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Very much worth the read. I'm a bit into it just keep forgetting to finish it. So good though
    Oh boy.. my backlog grows really fast in the "Next to read" area.. *laughs*
    Mahouka 15 + 16
    No Game No Life 4 - 6 (7 isn't TLed, right?)
    Mushoku Tensei 7+
    Haken no Kouki Altina 2 - 3
    and many more.. *cries*

Oh boy.. my backlog grows really fast in the "Next to read" area.. *laughs*
    Mahouka 15 + 16
    No Game No Life 4 - 6 (7 isn't TLed, right?)
    Mushoku Tensei 7+
    Haken no Kouki Altina 2 - 3
    and many more.. *cries*
    I don't think 7 is translated, but then again haven't looked in a while since I'm behind as is. I'll likely finish and look more later though

After looking for it a bit I found first ~50 pages or so but phone searching a shit for stuff like this

Well, this was bound to happen.

YuruYuri 10 - this season continues to get me laughing and keep me laughing. Only a few more episodes left ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I swear, every episode of this has been highly praised by pretty much everyone watching it. So much so that I expect it is in the top 2/3 this season for those of you watching it.

Maybe I should try remember where I got to in S1 and get it all watched...
    It's one of those super comfy shows to watch, you'll end up feeling all warm, fluffy and happy.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    From what I remember, this video originally made me want to watch it...

I do remember starting it but stopped in S1 for some reason :S
    Don't make her take off the buns.