10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    Love Live movie collectors edition.
    I tend to buy most anime i like or have rewatch value or just import the jap ones.
    how much did that cost btw? I was thinking of buying it but never looked up where to purchase it properly
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I ordered the UK release (to support UK anime, ofc) on September 26, according to Amazon lol This is 2nd time it has been pushed back now. Along with Expelled from Paradise and some manga stuff.
    RIP you then. I'm watching part of it this weekend, just to see the BD goodness

Can buy some for me while you're at it if you want lol
    If only, personally I love collecting anime, not sure why since I don't collect anything else really. From November to now I've bought 46 Blu's, plus I pre-ordered the LE set of Love Live on NISA's site. At times I wonder if I have a problem

So what does you guys think of Haikyu!? I'm loving the show, only on episode 14 right now and if I recall season 2 is currently airing right?

10+ Year Old Account
    @nerd damn that's quite a collection :P. I've done that over about 3 years...maybe a bit less though
    [CENTER]

Good night

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP sounds right lol I'm deciding whether to buy S1 of Chaika atm since it comes out on Monday. Don't know that it's really a "must have it on my shelf!" kinda series.
    I'm personally not going for chaika, not much of a rewatchable for me at least.
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    I'm personally not going for chaika, not much of a rewatchable for me at least.
    Even with how much I liked Chaika I (unless gifted it) aren't aiming to get it either, I agree not much of a rewatchable series

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I think it's one of those series you watch once and it's perfectly fine but you'd not get anything more from it by watching it again.
    Shiki is an extreme example of that type. found that out after I bought it rofl
    [CENTER]

RIP sounds right lol I'm deciding whether to buy S1 of Chaika atm since it comes out on Monday. Don't know that it's really a "must have it on my shelf!" kinda series.

The problem of too much spare cash it seems xD
    Yeah a bit, I should save more but meh need anime!

10+ Year Old Account
    how much did that cost btw? I was thinking of buying it but never looked up where to purchase it properly
    70 euro without shipping on cdjapan.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

@nerd damn that's quite a collection :P. I've done that over about 3 years...maybe a bit less though
    Yeah I'm afraid to go through my history on what I bought this year let alone the past 3 years. I spent too much but I find it worth it in the end, plus it helps the industry that I love.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rather spend money on figures and not on BD's.
    BD's cheaper tho....
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    70 euro without shipping on cdjapan.
    too much for my frugal tastes >< what bonuses did you get with it (besides the in-game JP card)

- - - Updated - - -

lol Could always put in eBay and get some cash back for it?
    at the point I rewatched it they re-released it in a full series package compared to my part 1 part 2 set so it'd be severely less...just did that with akiba's trip today (sold that is). getting 22 out of the original 30 I believe
    [CENTER]

Yeah I have a few figures but they get expensive quick, kinda like AoA Blu's! Fucking AoA, I spent $80 for the first part of Durarara x2 and another $80 for the second part, I paid it because well Durarara is awesome even though this season was a bit lacking. But yeah I buy figures for shows that I'm a huge fan of. As for books I converted to reading on my nook, I love the feel of a good book but I wanted to have everything in one place so I switched to that instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    More like embrace it. I'm the only person in this thread with good taste except for maybe Neichus. Radio is okay. lol.
    Quoted for preservation.

10+ Year Old Account
    speaking of #hemotaste I think he was the last one to watch 12 kingdoms in here and posted about it every once in a while (which meant he was enjoying it I'd guess?) so it's definitely a good one rofl
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    >Tokyo Ravens
    Time for the Kon posting
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dagashi Kashi 32 - Saya will never a coconuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol Could always put in eBay and get some cash back for it?

Tbf, I'm like that with books lol If I'm buying anything, it's usually a book of some sort. In dire need of another book case atm.

- - - Updated - - -

A figure collection is a very expensive hobby :S

- - - Updated - - -

Quick note btw, why is the OP and ED for Magi S2 so much shittier than S1? >_>
    expensive it is yeah. actually taxes kill me more then the figure prices

too much for my frugal tastes >< what bonuses did you get with it (besides the in-game JP card)
    invite for final love live muse live event, original song CD, muse fan meeting live cd, a mini novel, booklet with some info.
    the in-game card sucked, got honoka.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2015-12-19 at 12:42 AM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    invite for final love live muse live event, original song CD, muse fan meeting live cd, a mini novel, booklet with some info.
    the in-game card sucked, got honoka.
    think it's always honoka, or at least that's what the 2 posts i've seen about it said. the other stuff is so minor I feel I'm not missing anything besides getting it earlier >_>
    [CENTER]