10+ Year Old Account
    Onigiri Fantasy MMORPG Gets TV Anime in April

CyberStep describes the story:

Onigiri thrusts its players into mystical Japan, a land filled with mythical creatures of Japanese legend. Starting as a lone Oni, players fight against the malevolent influence of the Kamikui as their miasma spreads over the land. 8 NPCS, each with their own distinct personality and skills, ally themselves with the player to help build a legend, and quell the evil that has arisen. As you grow stronger together, so do the bonds binding you to each other.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...n-april/.98024

Original Anime 'Girlish Number' Announced

The series follows Chitose Karasuma, a university student who aims to become a voice actress (seiyuu). The stage event listing further indicates that it focuses on the profession of idol seiyuu.

Girlish Number was previously revealed in the January 2016 issue of Dengeki G's magazine as a new light novel project by author Wataru Watari (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.)
    http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1476737
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2016-01-27 at 05:42 PM.

Deleted
    Shinzai, Bunny Black 2 is finished if you did not notice it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Oh. I'm assuming that means if the one armor set drops from the one boss, I can bid goodbye to my gold?
    The money is split between everyone else, so even if you don't need the item you're gaining at least
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Phantom World 03 How the hell do you make the logic leap from "Hm, we need more combat strength to deal with them" to "Let's research a way to transfer memories to this nerd so he can magically become a fighter"?! This is so retarded. Unbelievably retarded. I don't know what to make of this one. On one hand the animation is very well done and it is quite funny, on the other it's just so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    The money is split between everyone else, so even if you don't need the item you're gaining at least
    Oh wow I totally never noticed that

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Phantom World 03 How the hell do you make the logic leap from "Hm, we need more combat strength to deal with them" to "Let's research a way to transfer memories to this nerd so he can magically become a fighter"?! This is so retarded. Unbelievably retarded. I don't know what to make of this one. On one hand the animation is very well done and it is quite funny, on the other it's just so stupid.
    I think it was the idea of she wasn't strong enough to beat them one on one because they knew her moves, so they could tag team and handle her accordingly. If she had a partner she would in theory be able to handle one while the other at least held off one of em

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I think it was the idea of she wasn't strong enough to beat them one on one because they knew her moves, so they could tag team and handle her accordingly. If she had a partner she would in theory be able to handle one while the other at least held off one of em
    Well, yeah, but how is that retarded solution their first and best idea? It makes absolutely no sense.

This latest ISSTH chapter encapsulates one of main reasons I like it so much. For a few dozen chapters the story slowly but surely plods along, a bit of comedy and action, a bit of filler and nothing. And then suddenly EVERYTHING FUCKING HAPPENS AT ONCE, and it is beyond glorious. It turns out all this 'filler' had a purpose, it turns out those events 150 chapters ago bear fruit now, and it turns out severing Meng Hao's karma is a bit more than a puny Ji immortal can handle - as are his mother and sister and their imminent wrath.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2016-01-27 at 05:35 PM.

Well, yeah, but how is that retarded solution their first and best idea? It makes absolutely no sense.

This latest ISSTH chapter encapsulates one of main reasons I like it so much. For a few dozen chapters the story slowly but surely plods along, a bit of comedy and action, a bit of filler and nothing. And then suddenly EVERYTHING FUCKING HAPPENS AT ONCE, and it is beyond glorious.
    In a world where basically fantasy comes alive in fairly sure their 'makes sense' is a bit different from ours

Fuck it, I'm reading the manga. I'm not waiting 2-3 months for the arc in One Piece to wrap up.

Shinzai, Bunny Black 2 is finished if you did not notice it yet.
    Nice, I'll check it out at the weekend. So tired/busy lately, especially with B&S eating up a lot of my spare time.

10+ Year Old Account
    That feeling when you realize evasion stat improves counter...

- - - Updated - - -

Gintama - Surely we'll cry ourselves to sleep tonight
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Some sectors on my HDD are apparently RIP. Ordered a new one, but it won't be here until Friday, so probably no games until then. Or pretty much anything else aside from browsing the web, I guess, depending on if I can still use it or not.
    I wonder from which company I'll buy new HDs, Western Digital seems to be the best but Samsung was just from another world when they used to sell them... I have 2 8 years old Samsung HDs running 24/7 at a computer here and they refuse to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    I wonder from which company I'll buy new HDs, Western Digital seems to be the best but Samsung was just from another world when they used to sell them... I have 2 8 years old Samsung HDs running 24/7 at a computer here and they refuse to die.
    My HDD is nearing on 5 years old and still runs like a charm 'knocks on wood'. Think it's a seagate

Just go big dick swinging and get two 1TB SSDs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Samsung is god with their tech. Especially some of the stuff they've previewed recently.

I think that listening to people explain their flat world hypothesis is my new form of entertainment.

Are these people really real?

So how about that new boob sweater trend guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    So how about that new boob sweater trend guys.
    It's the cat's meow.

10+ Year Old Account
    kono- I don't know who best girl is after 3 episodes. send help pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    kono- I don't know who best girl is after 3 episodes. send help pls.
    Why not all?

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    [video=youtube;h-O3ASU7L4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-O3ASU7L4M[/ video]
    It should be illegal for conspiracy theories to be this funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    It's the cat's meow.
    I just think it's a really good looking set, purely from fashion point of view.

slight nsfw http://exhentai.org/g/898772/c567426ffd/