It's a meme off.

Quote Originally Posted by NINJA SLAYER View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YAdHWMs.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9elZltc.jpg[IMG]
    Just trying to get in trouble for stupid big images again aren't you

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    It's a meme off.
    More like Caine has decided to win a war against a spilled bottle by picking it up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    More like Caine has decided to win a war against a spilled bottle by picking it up
    That's roughly the idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Gimme a break, I'm bored.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/ikgnnRI.gif[/mg]

Deleted
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6j0oMRb.gif[IMG]

Deleted

I have a picture for this, i'll get back to you when I find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    It's a meme off.
    Is it on yet?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/H9QQy12.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ljvEEIJ.gif[/mg]

You don't need to try so hard to get the last picture in, if you're bored you can stop anytime. Replying after I get banned for the big images because off people being assmad and butthurt at the same time doesn't count.

Infracted
    Last edited by Sal the Shieldhog; 2016-02-01 at 02:18 AM.

Alight people, I need help.

So, I've been on an anime kick for about 6 months now. I haven't watched much since HS, so 10 years ago. There's a lot to go through. I'm going to skip over listing all the ones I've seen, as half the ones I've watched I probably couldn't tell you what the name is. I HAVE at least branched out from the usual big robots or super powers anime I watched/that got me into watching this stuff. And that's what lead me here.

I was up watching Nisekoi last night, and I have to say it warmed the cockles of my cynical heart. I've watched a couple others like that (Devil is a Part Timer, My Little Monster, Toradora), and I'm looking for a few more in this vein. I like the mixture of humor and serious themes.

The other request I have is a bit more problematic. I'm not a huge fan of the Ecchi stuff I've watched, but some have been pretty good and worth watching through. So, I'm looking for suggestions of others in this category to try, using Sora no Otoshimoto (I probably butchered this, my apologies) as a benchmark of what would be the max amount of fan service I can really deal with and still enjoy the narrative.

Appreciate the time any of you take to answer this for me. Playing random anime roulette is just not cutting it anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post

So, I've been on an anime kick for about 6 months now. I haven't watched much since HS, so 10 years ago. There's a lot to go through. I'm going to skip over listing all the ones I've seen, as half the ones I've watched I probably couldn't tell you what the name is. I HAVE at least branched out from the usual big robots or super powers anime I watched/that got me into watching this stuff. And that's what lead me here.

I was up watching Nisekoi last night, and I have to say it warmed the cockles of my cynical heart. I've watched a couple others like that (Devil is a Part Timer, My Little Monster, Toradora), and I'm looking for a few more in this vein. I like the mixture of humor and serious themes.

The other request I have is a bit more problematic. I'm not a huge fan of the Ecchi stuff I've watched, but some have been pretty good and worth watching through. So, I'm looking for suggestions of others in this category to try, using Sora no Otoshimoto (I probably butchered this, my apologies) as a benchmark of what would be the max amount of fan service I can really deal with and still enjoy the narrative.

Appreciate the time any of you take to answer this for me. Playing random anime roulette is just not cutting it anymore.
    Great Teacher Onizuka.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll try to pretend that he's using Chrome for android, which does the image scaling to fit everything at the screen nicely automatically, and simply don't know how bad it looks at a normal desktop browser...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    These 3 words might make up for all the shit you usually post
    And yet somehow all of my posts are still above the average in terms in this threads post quality, it's amazing.

And yet somehow all of my posts are still above the average in terms in this threads post quality, it's amazing.

10+ Year Old Account

First off I recommend checking the OP of the thread for the majority of the people here's recommendations, compiled into a nice easy list. It may not be exactly what you're looking for, but it's a great place to find some amazing shows.

Other than that, would you want more romance, comedy, action, thriller? Just saying "mixture of humor and serious themes" doesn't really give off a lot of what you're looking for.

15+ Year Old Account
    Try:

Haganai
    Clannad
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Angel Beats
    Sakurasou
    Oreimo
    Yahari
    Kokoro Connect
    Bakemonogatari

Some are a bit more heavy (Kokoro, Bakemonogatari, Yahari S2) and some are a bit more comedy (Haganai, Haruhi, Oreimo) but in general they're all funny shows that have moments of seriousness. And most of them are really good.

Deleted
    You don't need to try so hard to get the last picture in, if you're bored you can stop anytime. Replying after I get banned for the big images because off people being assmad and butthurt at the same time doesn't count.
    You're mistaking something. I was posting those images BECAUSE I was bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    First off I recommend checking the OP of the thread for the majority of the people here's recommendations, compiled into a nice easy list. It may not be exactly what you're looking for, but it's a great place to find some amazing shows.

Other than that, would you want more romance, comedy, action, thriller? Just saying "mixture of humor and serious themes" doesn't really give off a lot of what you're looking for.
    The suggestions in the OP were the reason I asked. Almost all of those I enjoyed a lot, I'm just past the point of those, and I'm digging for more to watch, while still operating under the parameters mentioned. That's actually been the hardest part, as peoples tastes in anime are incredibly diverse, other than the few people tend to agree on, it's tough to find something to chew through.

Sorry for the vague comment on what I was looking for. I tried to that on purpose as really all those genres are on the table. Sesto mentioned The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya which is another one I thoroughly enjoyed, that fits sorta what I'm looking for. And, there not being other stuff like it is as good of an answer as any.

I'll start Great Teacher tonight. I've passed by that one a few times, but I've seen it mentioned quite a few times. I'll see if I can come up with a few more examples tonight as I remember what some of the ones I've seen were called.

Again, thanks for the help.

You're mistaking something. I was posting those images BECAUSE I was bored.
    Careful, you'll undermine his edginess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Some are a bit more heavy (Kokoro, Bakemonogatari, Yahari S2) and some are a bit more comedy (Haganai, Haruhi, Oreimo) but in general they're all funny shows that have moments of seriousness. And most of them are really good.
    Thanks for the suggestions! Bakemonogatari sounds like it's right up my alley, and I'll probably fire that one up tonight ahead of GTO.