Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    She sounds like a keeper (and with good taste, to boot).
    I'm laying that green card marriage game on thick but she's not biting (she doesn't like Seo from Nozaki-kun so her taste is obviously far from perfect)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Your JoJo hate makes me want to hate you, but your good taste in girls makes me want to forgive you a little bit. A shame... You've been corrupted.
    Corrupted by good taste maybe.

I saw it. I clicked it. I watched it. I chuckled slightly. The show has its moments, but overall it's just not my kind of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Why did I click... dammit.
    I now must play the full version on repeat... forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Thanks, that'll be on repeat 10 times now.
    SSY spoiler - I like to think that the false minoshiro beamed that webm directly into the brains of the people that saw it which explains the hypnosis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I'll be honest: I've only heard the first 3-4 seconds of this because I was too busy trying to get to the next episode.

Now, drunk and buzzed, I'm sad.
    It's one of those EDs I feel enhances the mood of the show, kinda like what the OP and EDs from Madoka did for that show.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Everyone of you is made of shit taste.
    Please. I just watched future diary and now I am le dank anime master. Everyone should subscribe to my YouTube channel where I preach my great taste and give fedora fashion advice as well as neckbeard grooming advice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Please. I just watched future diary and now I am le dank anime master. Everyone should subscribe to my YouTube channel where I preach my great taste and give fedora fashion advice as well as neckbeard grooming advice.
    name of channel?
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    name of channel?
    we need to like and subscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    It's one of those EDs I feel enhances the mood of the show, kinda like what the OP and EDs from Madoka did for that show.
    I traditionally only watch the OP once and skip the ED. I'll add the ED to that; maybe close with that from now on.

Well, other than The Real Folk Blues since that was back during my college days. TANK! used to be my alarm clock in college. The few girls that graced me with their presence never liked that at 7 am.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I traditionally only watch the OP once and skip the ED. I'll add the ED to that; maybe close with that from now on.

Well, other than The Real Folk Blues since that was back during my college days. TANK! used to be my alarm clock in college. The few girls that graced me with their presence never liked that at 7 am.
    I only skip if I don't like them, but I usually watch them.

I only skip if I don't like them, but I usually watch them.
    I think it's because in most other mediums it's just credits and shit music, so I make assumption that it's the same with this medium. Slowly beginning to realize that's not the case, especially when I can think back to things like Bebop, Ergo Proxy, and of course TTGL.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2016-02-20 at 01:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm laying that green card marriage game on thick but she's not biting (she doesn't like Seo from Nozaki-kun so her taste is obviously far from perfect)
    At least she doesn't prefer Mitsuba over Shinoa...
    Like mine...

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    At least she doesn't prefer Mitsuba over Shinoa...
    Like mine...
    Dude. I would slap her so hard, then pull an Erased and go back in time and do it again to make sure it sticks. Some things are just unforgivable.

Speaking of Erased:

There are so many things in this video that just annoy the holy hell out of me.

GATE is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Damn Peerless Martial God Princess Duan Xin Ye seems alittle stalkerish, her entire room is covered with Lin Fengs pictures
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Caught up on BTTH 302 - can't wait for random guy E to get himself killed due to wanting ya fei (think it's mu zhen?)
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Damn Peerless Martial God Princess Duan Xin Ye seems alittle stalkerish, her entire room is covered with Lin Fengs pictures
    I stopped at 285ish, everything lin feng does is"peerless" and "courting death"

- - - Updated - - -

Caught up on BTTH 302 - can't wait for random guy E to get himself killed due to wanting ya fei (think it's mu zhen?)
    he's probably not going to get killed but get embarrassed and plot revenge despite knowing that he has a dou huang body guard.

That feeling on a Friday evening when I'm happy the week is over...and can't for the life of me think of what to do with myself. Tried watching things, but nothing non-airing really has my interest right now. Tried writing, not feeling the spark (I have four half-completed reviews for Code Geass, Overlord, Mirai Nikki, and Hanasaku Iroha sitting on my desktop). I think I'll overdose if I try to play XCOM any more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    That feeling on a Friday evening when I'm happy the week is over...and can't for the life of me think of what to do with myself. Tried watching things, but nothing non-airing really has my interest right now. Tried writing, not feeling the spark (I have four half-completed reviews for Code Geass, Overlord, Mirai Nikki, and Hanasaku Iroha sitting on my desktop). I think I'll overdose if I try to play XCOM any more.
    Time to add another airing show?
    [CENTER]

Time to add another airing show?
    I guess I did start SchwarzmarkensomethinglongandGerman I could catch up on. Same with the Rakugo series.

On an unrelated note, it is quite hard to find a good Cowboy Bebop AMV that encapsulates the feeling of the series. There are a lot of AMVs, but they often focus on just one aspect. But hitting that right note of wistful, sad, and bittersweet seems to be beyond most that I find. The closest I've come is one set to, quite appropriately, Bittersweet Symphony. But it's really quite old and it shows in the level of editing.

Also, so many of them focus on Knockin' on Heaven's Door, which in my opinion is actually a bit inferior to the main series.

10+ Year Old Account
    SchwarzmarkensomethinglongandGerman
    Germans like hard names.

10+ Year Old Account
    GATE - arpeggio not best, but great
    [CENTER]

I guess I did start SchwarzmarkensomethinglongandGerman I could catch up on. Same with the Rakugo series.

On an unrelated note, it is quite hard to find a good Cowboy Bebop AMV that encapsulates the feeling of the series. There are a lot of AMVs, but they often focus on just one aspect. But hitting that right note of wistful, sad, and bittersweet seems to be beyond most that I find. The closest I've come is one set to, quite appropriately, Bittersweet Symphony. But it's really quite old and it shows in the level of editing.

Also, so many of them focus on Knockin' on Heaven's Door, which in my opinion is actually a bit inferior to the main series.
    I saw one using Yesterday by the Beatles that I still remember now years later. I always thought that was pretty appropriate.

10+ Year Old Account
    GATE - arpeggio not best, but great
    I still have my loyalty with Pina :|