Caine, are you trying to tussle, mate?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Caine, are you trying to tussle, mate?
    I'm not your mate, friend.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    It was so fucking ridiculous.
    Yeah it was pretty great. Reina is usually my favorite but damn if Mei wasn't hilarious in this episode.

Also didn't realize Aqua from Konosuba was voiced by Sora Amamiya.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Gave konosuba another try, this time with food and lasted up to episode 4 watched two episodes just because of Darkness
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Gave konosuba another try, this time with food and lasted up to episode 4 watched two episodes just because of Darkness
    Told ya it's worth it.

Konosuba is probably my biggest surprise of the season. It was completely off my radar and then when it started airing I was like, "meh Deen." But it's really good and I get a lot of laughs from it.

plus megumin is best girl. she's the sexiest wizard <3

plus megumin is best girl. she's the sexiest wizard <3
    she's also the only wizard, which explains everything

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Good to know. When do steam sales tend to happen so I don't have to be opening it up daily keeping an eye open?
    I don't think there is a specific time they go on sale, but you can earmark games in Steam to be on your watch list so it notifies you when it does go on sale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Told ya it's worth it.
    cant wait for some rule 34 of darkness :3
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really like characters who just straight up try to make everything sexual, it just takes away from the rest of the anime, and actual personality. Like Explosions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    I don't really like characters who just straight up try to make everything sexual, it just takes away from the rest of the anime, and actual personality. Like Explosions.
    Doesnt bother me much, like Darkness more than Aqua and MC

She's the comic relief because that goober couldn't hit water if she fell out of a boat.

Deleted
    Damn, it was hard to find one I can actually link here.

- - - Updated - - -

She's the comic relief because that goober couldn't hit water if she fell out of a boat.
    Well, everything in Konosuba is comedic relief.

10+ Year Old Account
    I better not end up with a paperweight >.> i'd be super pissed

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, it was hard to find one I can actually link here.
    Yea i looked on google images and can barely find anything gonna give it a month or two before rule 34 hits.

Deleted
    Yea i looked on google images and can barely find anything gonna give it a month or two before rule 34 hits.
    You misunderstand. I meant it's hard to find one not too explicit to post here.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    [IMG]https://49.media.tumblr.com/43844ce2e3bf272342c4946b5517fbe7/tumblr_nphb9i6uMs1qksk74o1_500.gif[IMG]
    Coincidentally, my last infraction was due to realising I have 0 points and want to post a certain piece of Holo art. And I have 0 points now...

10+ Year Old Account
    ah, speaking of holo very NSFW; dont click if your too young padawns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Coincidentally, my last infraction was due to realising I have 0 points and want to post a certain piece of Holo art. And I have 0 points now...