10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit Leo won.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Holy shit Leo won.
    Of course he did. It was a terrible movie and that's unfortunately what it takes for him to win.

Holy shit Leo won.
    Took freakin long enough, guy deserves it more than most

Like always, I'm a week late on Grimgar, but I enjoyed episode 7 this week. Just solid human interaction/drama, without unnecessary flair. I enjoy a lot of the artwork as well, although I wish a bit less of it was focused on Yume's rear end.

Also, anybody else feeling bad for the goblins by now? Every time it seems like they're just walking around, minding their own business, when the party ambushes and murders them for their stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Also, anybody else feeling bad for the goblins by now? Every time it seems like they're just walking around, minding their own business, when the party ambushes and murders them for their stuff.
    You are going to love the new episode.
    http://i.imgur.com/lfuFF83.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Damnit i cant just sit here and pet my bunnies?! Fucking humans

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...racters/.99197
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    although I wish a bit less of it was focused on Yume's rear end.
    One of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us.

Like always, I'm a week late on Grimgar, but I enjoyed episode 7 this week. Just solid human interaction/drama, without unnecessary flair. I enjoy a lot of the artwork as well, although I wish a bit less of it was focused on Yume's rear end.

I was thinking that too (especially this week) which is a nice touch I would say. It they show and make the enemy that much more realistic and by all means intelligent, as they have shown the goblins to be at least decently intelligent, it makes them tougher to kill.

Ass Class Chapter 177 - There's still a few more chapters to fix this right T.T

10+ Year Old Account
    Punpun 89/90 - I don't even understand anymore.

Tower of God 191: damn, that was one pretty amazing fight. And a god damn hadouken

Deleted
    What happened???
    An old hand-me-down LCD from a friend happened. ;D
    I've had a miserable series of missions. I lost Zhang (assigned to Assault) on Gangplank. Had him behind cover and two Cyberdisks show up at the same time: one destroys cover, the other crits for 15. Next mission I get another Cyberdisk and it manages to nearly kill my Assault there too; he has 41 days in the hospital.

And just to rub it in, this morning I lost a third Assault who was also an officer. "Light Alien Activity" is how the game classified 3 Mutons, 3 Floaters, 4 Thin Men, 5 Seekers (one of which was like 3x more powerful than usual), 4 Drones, a Cyberdisk, and 2 Outsiders. My officer died because she failed a 95% panic check from a Drone zap and was stuck in one place while every mechanical unit I just listed surrounded her. This mission also managed to end horribly when on the last living Outsider he pulled off a shot that shouldn't be possible (visually it was through a wall) and crit my Engineer to death.

That said, my first Mechtoid was delightfully easy: he did a kamikaze run into a full squad overwatch party without the psi shield from a Sectoid.
    As much as I enjoy Long War, sometimes it kinda loses the point. There's no tactics to employ when the game throws three times the normal amount of aliens at you without increasing the map size. It devolves into a dicethrowing contest, hoping you get lucky before the aliens do.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Oh, congrats!
    \O/
    Holy shit Leo won.
    Shit. What am I going to make fun of now.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2016-02-29 at 10:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Staff and Cast of 'Luger Code 1951' Anime Announced for Fall 2016
    Deen

The story centers around the young linguistic genius and university professor Testa. He is introduced by his senior, Sergeant Rossa, to the Allied Cryptanalysis Department. There, he is tasked to break the enemy werewolves' code, which the werewolves are using to encrypt their radio transmissions. Testa is astounded, as the only sound the encrypted code produces is the howling of a wolf. His research yields no results, and he resolves to capture a live werewolf for better cryptanalysis. After exhausting all possible means, he finally finds a female werewolf, Yonaga.
    http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1486703

Wolf girl will watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    assclass 177 RIP Koro-sensei
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Woo. I have really enjoyed the watercolor-style scenes they've had. Some really nice pieces in there, particularly of the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    One of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us.
    It just destroys any immersion I have when they do this, though.

To be clear, I don't mind some sexual content. For instance, Haruhiro's internal thoughts on the girls strike me as very genuine. Of course he notices that they are young and attractive, nothing wrong with that. Or in some scenes, like when Ranta was calling Yume "flat-chested" and Haruhiro glances over and thinks, "No, they look pretty average-sized to me" he's doing what literally every male in the audience did automatically. It's when they decide that Yume's buttocks has to take up a third of the screen that the series drops a bit in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I was thinking that too (especially this week) which is a nice touch I would say. It they show and make the enemy that much more realistic and by all means intelligent, as they have shown the goblins to be at least decently intelligent, it makes them tougher to kill.
    As I replied to Epuration, I look forward to the next episode then.

- - - Updated - - -

And off to chaperone and judge a science fair. Be back in 12-14 hours. v_v
    Last edited by Neichus; 2016-02-29 at 08:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ISSTH Meng hao bringing the bantz

“Third form….” Before the black-robed man could finish speaking, the killing intent in Meng Hao’s eyes suddenly flared.

“What third form, bitch!?”

10+ Year Old Account
    starting my catch up of ATG: of course he'd "surprisingly" get the profound handle that was described greatly 2 chapters ago!
    [CENTER]

Emojuice and I are watching Spice and Wolf together and it's so good. I haven't watched a dialogue-heavy anime in a while and it's a nice change of pace.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Emojuice and I are watching Spice and Wolf together and it's so good. I haven't watched a dialogue-heavy anime in a while and it's a nice change of pace.