Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    I'll be waiting for that then, lol.
    Manga ending spoilers: So fuck whoever decided to only adapt this into a 12 episode series. They've done an amazing job adapting it but this ending can't afford to be rushed. I absolutely hate that they basically wrote Airi out of this episode. Changing how he got his memories back into what they did was lazy and just plain bad. It also makes me question the ending since taking away her importance to him as being the trigger to unlock his memories would lessen the impact of her showing back up at the very end. This goes beyond "best girl" waifu talk and all that crap. She was a good character and her appearance was what really set the tone of the ending and made it so good, at least to me. So I'm a bit worried about that, especially after how rushed everything else was. I'm assuming lots of other people felt the same as the score for this show dropped from 9.13 to 9.08 in a single day, with not that many more people actually scoring it.

Anime-only spoilers: The bit before the OP was actually done well and I wondered how they were going to fit that in. The modified OP was perfection. The scenes following Sachiko and showing how alone she was were just plain heart-breaking. The reunion with Kayo was really good and I was worried they would cut it or phone it in, but it definitely made me feel stuff. Cancer-chan's development wasn't really that great in either the show or the manga; Satoru's interactions with her were nice and added a bit of warmth to a character that seemed a little cold. Wasn't a fan of how he regained his memories, though, and that was my biggest complaint in the entire series thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Okay, I just watched episode 11 myself. From the perspective of somebody who hasn't read the manga, it seemed fine. I can only assume they removed a lot of content to make it fit, but again I couldn't tell anything significant was missing so if it is a manga butcher it's a well-done one.
    Only complaints I had were how sudden that "I remember everything" moment was. It just came out of nowhere. That ties in with my other complaint, which is manga-related; there was a change that I wasn't really fond of in changing the roles of a few characters. I watched this episode with my friend who hasn't read the manga and he thought it was great except for what I mentioned in the spoiler.

We both flipped the fuck out over the OP changes. 10/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, wasn't that interested in Luluco, Imaishi's new show, before. But now I see this:

Do you see it?

It's beautiful. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Okay, wasn't that interested in Luluco, Imaishi's new show, before. But now I see this:
    http://i.imgur.com/mgKNJcv.jpg

Do you see it?

It's beautiful. <3
    I'm excited for both Luluco and Kiznaiver.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Grats, I'll assume you were Gankutsuou because I feel like you would rage if you weren't #1 hunter dps.
    I'd feel shame if I weren't 1st DPS overall. And the last guy at the damage taken chart hue. Rogues OP

10+ Year Old Account
    norn 9 - well that felt like it could've been the final episode altogether...
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Sweet, another one of my games releases in June XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    dat calf definition tho.
    Huh, did you manually alter the link? It's in all lowercase in the quote(imgur links are case sensitive) and forwards to a Firefly cast picture instead of the half naked girl in public.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2016-03-18 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Huh, did you manually alter the link? It's in all lowercase in the quote(imgur links are case sensitive) and forwards to a Firefly cast picture instead of the half naked girl in public.
    LOL, it does the same for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    And for me

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I'm actually ok with this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    And for me
    It's weird. When linking images I exclusively use imgur, even uploading pics from other sites there. I know an all-caps post will get reduced to all-lowercase, but I never saw quotes altering the links within automatically. Some sort of a glitch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    I'm actually ok with this.
    Well, the Firefly cast is far from the worst that could have happened, but a semi-naked cosplay girl is a semi-naked cosplay girl.

Magi 111 - Kougyoku too damn cute .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    I'm personally more interested in Ren Kōha (instead of filling the thread; --> picture <--) than Ren Kōgyouku, but I presume some of it has to be my attraction towards washboard characters (and mostly because he's such a cutie) and the brutality he explicit when he uses his Djinn, Leraje.

Else, I'm hyped up for the continuation of the Fairy Tail anime tomorrow (my timezone), as Zero just ended which means it'll continue on from the time skip and we'll see how the disband of the guild has affected the wizardly world. Not to mention the shocking story of Zeref Dragneel and his little brother, Natsu. (The 2nd spoiler is a heavy spoiler. If you haven't read the manga, the instant you click it away makes so much sense story wise, but completely mind-f*cks you)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    I'm personally more interested in Ren Kōha (instead of filling the thread; --> picture <--) than Ren Kōgyouku,

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]https://i.warosu.org/data/ck/img/0068/71/1442265506622.gif[IMG]
    To each their own, I presume. Then again, if we are looking for something to measure on a "weirdness" scale in my family, mine goes to a Ho Yay/Foe Yay and Up To Eleven (sorry, sincerely sorry for linking tv tropes. I usually spend a few hours right after I've visited that site each time)
    My little brother came into my room once during my fangirl moments. He never enters without knocking now.

All hail the anime/manga fan group, where we are all perverts and still enjoy family movies despite being single and obviously not in the targeted group!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    To each their own, I presume. Then again, if we are looking for something to measure on a "weirdness" scale in my family, mine goes to a Ho Yay/Foe Yay and Up To Eleven (sorry, sincerely sorry for linking tv tropes. I usually spend a few hours right after I've visited that site each time)
    My little brother came into my room once during my fangirl moments. He never enters without knocking now.

All hail the anime/manga fan group, where we are all perverts and still enjoy family movies despite being single and obviously not in the targeted group!

I'd feel shame if I weren't 1st DPS overall. And the last guy at the damage taken chart hue. Rogues OP
    I would have been first, but someone ran into me with a conduit at the end right as they were about to go off and blew me up, so I only got second lol. Which coincidentally was the only avoidable damage I took during the entire fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I would have been first, but someone ran into me with a conduit at the end right as they were about to go off and blew me up, so I only got second lol. Which coincidentally was the only avoidable damage I took during the entire fight.
    It's always nice to see hunters who aren't shit.

Nvm i looked up your Amory and noticed you have 0 realm first challenge mode titles.
    Last edited by Epuration; 2016-03-18 at 05:28 PM.