Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    It's similar to Steins:Gate, it just has a whole lot more suffering and despair.

Still miss you guys and anime :\

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    at least you're in the promise land of cat girls avalon
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    at least you're in the promise land of cat girls avalon
    I just wish they were real, science need to sort that shit out.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    Watched Boku no hero academia RE: Zero and Hundred last night and i have to say the spring season is looking to be off to a good start.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Hundred - not as "OMG MAGIC HIGHSCHOOL BAD" as everyone seems to see it, and quite better than the "so bad it's good" ones of past season from first ep...one thing bothers me: does everyone in it actually believe emile is a boy? I was 100% girl on first sight, add on her outburst in the ceremony, and the tight suit...damn this is going beyond ichika dense it seems
    [CENTER]

Hundred - not as "OMG MAGIC HIGHSCHOOL BAD" as everyone seems to see it, and quite better than the "so bad it's good" ones of past season from first ep...one thing bothers me: does everyone in it actually believe emile is a boy? I was 100% girl on first sight, add on her outburst in the ceremony, and the tight suit...damn this is going beyond ichika dense it seems
    Panda pls. I already forget the MC's name but he's a bigger bitch than Ichika. Initially I thought Emilia was the girl from the PTSD flashback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noblesse 400 Why... why did she have to die... why...

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Oh yeah, the richer the red, the more violent a tsundere she is!
    There was no girl with pink or red hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Noblesse 400 Why... why did she have to die... why...
    Noblesse 400: Being Raizel is suffering. All of the old family leaders that were closest to Rai are now dead. In fact, Gejutel, Raskreia, Muzaka and Frankenstein are the only people left from his old life, aren't they?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Noblesse 400: Being Raizel is suffering. All of the old family leaders that were closest to Rai are now dead. In fact, Gejutel, Raskreia, Muzaka and Frankenstein are the only people left from his old life, aren't they?
    I think yes. At least his best friend, his loyal follower and one of his pseudo-lovers is alive. I'm just sad that Edian had such a cruel life, she literally got manipulated twice in a roll and ended up having to help fighting the man she loves... Well, at least she could say sorry and die protecting him. But I wish she hadn't died, I liked her character and I could almost see her together at Frakenstein's house getting teased all the time about Rai and blushing.

And in the end even using bloodstone hack wasn't enough to beat weakened Raizel, I wonder what Muzaka did to make him sleep for half a millenium or so lol. And talking about Muzaka, we ended up not needing him =p.

- - - Updated - - -

Tablet posting a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    <(' ')> Stay strong my big Pvt.

15+ Year Old Account

Not for a second did i belive Emile was a boy i mean there is obvious cleavage later.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Fairy Tail - Come on Brandish, we all know that you aren't and will not go back to be an enemy. Just get out of this damn cell.
    Nanatsu - You're screwed Gowther...

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Heya so I had this thought the other day. When you guys watch anime, do you picture the characters as Asian? And I don't mean about completely fantastic characters but more like characters that are supposed to be Japanese. Most of the time, they look fairly western to me. I aslo find it very weird that in most manga databooks when they describe male characters they are horribly underweight (especially for their muscle tone in the manga).
    Maybe it's growing up playing video games and watching cartoons, but I really don't. It's art and it has the luxury of not needing to look real. I even find myself disliking 'realism' in video games and animation because I feel like you miss the mark on what makes animation great: the artist's perception of their world.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Maybe it's growing up playing video games and watching cartoons, but I really don't. It's art and it has the luxury of not needing to look real. I even find myself disliking 'realism' in video games and animation because I feel like you miss the mark on what makes animation great: the artist's perception of their world.
    I kind of agree with this.

- - - Updated - - -

It's just that there is a constant complaint when they do live adaptations of manga and the actors are not japanese and all I can think of is that the characters don't look japanese either so what's the problem.
    I really just complain about the very idea of live adapting manga. It looks crap 99% of the time.

It's just that there is a constant complaint when they do live adaptations of manga and the actors are not japanese and all I can think of is that the characters don't look japanese either so what's the problem.
    That's because people are, in general, a bunch of complainey pants.

But you get the same problems with adaptions of novels. Look at the stink around The Dark Tower.

Nerds are both awesome and terrible in their passion for stuff.

Picked up ReLife on a whim this morning and it's an enjoyable read. I like the mild mystery vibe it gives.

Deleted
    Noticed I did NOT in fact watch Konosuba finale, so that's what I started catching up with. For the bordello!

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    west is best
    The only thing from nipponland that is better than their western counterparts is their mayo.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Including it's anime VAs! Dubs are clearly the superior option, you're all just filthy weeaboos! Scarlett Johansson is going to be a perfect choice for the GitS movie!

Love you guys really...
    Their VA's are beyond shit idd, those voices don't sound realistic at all.