Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    DE - I wonder if these last 2 chapters are a Yu Wei death flag.
    Pls no. Pls pls plsssss no. They belong together. Ning needs his Delia.

10+ Year Old Account
    So this is probably slightly nsfw and totally disgusting and hilarious.

I decided to read Koi to Uso. So about the recent chapters and in general: Recent chapters are bullshit.

This is also generic but I don't really mind. I didn't pick it up because I wanted to see something spectacular but because I wanted to see cute moments and cute girls. I'm really rooting for Liliana but I can't see her standing a chance to be fair and this'll probably end up brutally for her. Like really, as much as I like the crush, Takanaki or whatever I can't remember, the interaction and relationship with Liliana just feels more real and better. I feel like it has potetial and there are moments that are genuenly heartwarming to see. Even if she's the "innocent ojou obvious about her feelings" archetype, I feel like she's well done character. I don't want to see her lose and the more I read the more it seems like she's going to lose horribly.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
    Pls no. Pls pls plsssss no. They belong together. Ning needs his Delia.
    Inb4 Yu Wei dies a tragic death sacrificing herself to save Ji Ning and he eventually ends up with Ninelotus again. I'd flip my desk if that happens.

Not related to DE, but I need Yi Yun to end up with Luo Huo'er. She was too good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    [video=youtube;NE2z70ghbKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE2z70ghbKo&feature=youtu.be[video]
    Nope, just nope.

Inb4 Yu Wei dies a tragic death sacrificing herself to save Ji Ning and he eventually ends up with Ninelotus again. I'd flip my desk if that happens.

Not related to DE, but I need Yi Yun to end up with Luo Huo'er. She was too good.
    Noooooo don't say that cause I think that will happen qq. Also that Lin girl was a better match imo.

Seriously though if anyone dies, it'll probably be the sloppy daoist since he didn't want to originally come to the concave. Hopefully that's all though...

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE2z...ature=youtu.be

Noooooo don't say that cause I think that will happen qq. Also that Lin girl was a better match imo.

Seriously though if anyone dies, it'll probably be the sloppy daoist since he didn't want to originally come to the concave. Hopefully that's all though...
    My best guess is TMW will end up like MW romance wise, a harem with 3-4 members, which I don't really mind if the author can properly put it together. The Lin girl is really good as well, and it's pretty much a no brainer he'll end up with her for sure. He did go Pure Yang after all so that he could heal her Pure Yin meridians through some Yin Yang cultivation. Luo Huo'er was really great as well imo. She went from a bitch to a really nice tsundere towards the end of the tournament. The chapter where she healed Yi Yun was great. My best guess is that she will be in the new region as well. As the daughter of a clan that has been on decline, with her dad being human and her mother a hidden member of the Desolate race.

My best guess is TMW will end up like MW romance wise, a harem with 3-4 members, which I don't really mind if the author can properly put it together. The Lin girl is really good as well, and it's pretty much a no brainer he'll end up with her for sure. He did go Pure Yang after all so that he could heal her Pure Yin meridians through some Yin Yang cultivation. Luo Huo'er was really great as well imo. She went from a bitch to a really nice tsundere towards the end of the tournament. The chapter where she healed Yi Yun was great. My best guess is that she will be in the new region as well. As the daughter of a clan that has been on decline, with her dad being human and her mother a hidden member of the Desolate race.
    Is MW good? Does have anything to do with TMW? Seems to similar in names after all. Also on the subject of girls in TMW along side the Lin girl and Luo Huo'er we have a new contender, Jiang Xinarou or something like that. I'm expecting a more romantic relationship between the two now. More so that Shepard boy has bluntly said they have no relation and won't ever anymore. Can't wait for him to show off his results to Su Jie. Going to be amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is MW good? Does have anything to do with TMW? Seems to similar in names after all. Also on the subject of girls in TMW along side the Lin girl and Luo Huo'er we have a new contender, Jiang Xinarou or something like that. I'm expecting a more romantic relationship between the two now. More so that Shepard boy has bluntly said they have no relation and won't ever anymore. Can't wait for him to show off his results to Su Jie. Going to be amazing.
    Same author, same universe. not too sure about the timeline though.

Deleted
    Starting IBO now, what were the general impressions for everyone? Worth it? First 3 episodes sure make it seem so, but that's barely a tenth.

MW is indeed from the same author. The start is slightly better than TMW, but apparently there are a few tedious arcs off over 100 chapters each later on. About Jiang Xiarou, I think her cultivation method will cause her to become OP incredibly fast and make her forget about her past. She'll be pitted against humanity as a big enemy, but in the end Yi Yun 'defeats' and 'cures' her, end up together and they make peace between humans and the Desolate race.

Same author, same universe. not too sure about the timeline though.
    Same author, different universe, but the purple crystal was brought to Yi Yun's universe by one of Lin Ming's wives, so likely in the end there will be some parallels.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Starting IBO now, what were the general impressions for everyone? Worth it? First 3 episodes sure make it seem so, but that's barely a tenth.
    It's really good imo, and quite a few others enjoyed it a lot as well. And if you liked the first 3 episodes, it gets even better later on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Edit. I swear Suicide Panda's post count does not increase. It has permanently shown as 32 for me but I swear he has posted more than 32 times in this thread alone. Nerf pandas.
    Every time I die my post count resets to 32.
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    post in chat threads dont count, most of us would have to add 3k+ to due totals just from anime shitposting.
    Heh, did a quick count. I'd be weeeell over 11k if Chat Zone counted. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Every time I die my post count resets to 32.
    You must commit sudoku often then I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    I decided to read Koi to Uso. So about the recent chapters and in general: Recent chapters are bullshit.

This is also generic but I don't really mind. I didn't pick it up because I wanted to see something spectacular but because I wanted to see cute moments and cute girls. I'm really rooting for Liliana but I can't see her standing a chance to be fair and this'll probably end up brutally for her. Like really, as much as I like the crush, Takanaki or whatever I can't remember, the interaction and relationship with Liliana just feels more real and better. I feel like it has potetial and there are moments that are genuenly heartwarming to see. Even if she's the "innocent ojou obvious about her feelings" archetype, I feel like she's well done character. I don't want to see her lose and the more I read the more it seems like she's going to lose horribly.
    Honestly I'm starting to have my doubts after the last chapter. I want Misaki to win but now that her notice was the real notice, and she was indeed the chosen one for MC, if she wins what will this manga be proving? What will be the purpose of it? At first I thought that she'd win over Lilina to show that true love can be stronger than government algorithms or something like this, but the author literally flipped the table now.

Also, she talked as if Misaki had something extremely important that she wanted to protect. I can only think about her love for MC and that she wants him to be happy, supporting Lilina with him because she knows that it'll be easier with the "notice girl". But since she's the actual notice girl and for some unholy reason it changed what the fuck will happen now?

Lilina is cute, Misaki is cute too. I like both but I prefer the second, and I don't think this is going to have an open ending so I really wonder who will have to suffer.

And yes it's generic as fuck. I also just read it for cute girls, cute moments, romance and some drama.
    Last edited by Artorius; 2016-04-19 at 04:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    50 bucks for this:

http://www.dimolto.co.jp/

I wish it wasnt chibi.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    You must commit sudoku often then I guess.
    [CENTER]

Not even a perfect game. Keel urself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even a perfect game. Keel urself.
    In my defense, I was playing it upside down with a sword, look at how neatly drawn that is on my skin
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    In my defense, I was playing it upside down with a sword, look at how neatly drawn that is on my skin
    When you are committing suduko you should use a drawing knife.