10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
    We can dream tho.
    And i can dream about more Ao no Exorcist T-T
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Hey guys.

Fate's bad.

Except Zero.

Fate's still bad though.

Don't post with large walls of spaces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chihaya is absolute perfection.

I'm in love.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    To each his own, not gonna start a nuclear war not worth it.
    Nah relax, neither will I. I'm just saying that SoL moments with Hiyori and Kofuku are my preferred parts of it, I really like both of them. Hiyori in particular is extremely adorably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Hey guys.

Fate's bad.

Except Zero.

Fate's still bad though.
    But

Rin

is

tsundere.

Last edited by Sal the Shieldhog; 2016-04-24 at 03:09 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys.

Fate's bad.

Except Zero

Fate's still bad though.

so are you

General warning: The flaming and memeposting really needs to be toned down. This is the Chat Zone, but there are rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys.

Fate's bad.

Except Zero.

Fate's still bad though.

Until i quoted your stuff i thought my eyes were failing, i kept seeing purple 0.o
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Chihaya is absolute perfection.

I'm in love.
    why can't she be real

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    why can't she be real
    I think the world can't be this good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    I think the world can't be this good
    Its better that shes not real, imagine how disgusted they would be by their creators and us

Of all the things that people could get an infraction in here for and never do, it's spacing that does.

L

o

l

10+ Year Old Account
    Of all the things that people could get an infraction in here for and never do, it's spacing that does.

L

o

l
    Its probably because it takes space, imagine if everyone did it... thats alot of scrolling

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    so are you

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2LUnXGz.gif[IMG]
    I might need skin grafts after that one.

some good stuff on /a/ today, bunch of autists made an anime http://imgur.com/a/gClLE

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    some good stuff on /a/ today, bunch of autists made an anime http://imgur.com/a/gClLE
    and people said caine's post was tl;dr

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    General warning: The flaming and memeposting really needs to be toned down. This is the Chat Zone, but there are rules.
    so rude, I put so much effort into that post.

So, I've been slowly watching Aria: The Animation. Just finished episode 3. This series is so relaxed it's unbelievable. I like the atmosphere they are building, I just regret that the animation quality doesn't seem to be up to the task of portraying Neo-Venezia.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    So, I've been slowly watching Aria: The Animation. Just finished episode 3. This series is so relaxed it's unbelievable. I like the atmosphere they are building, I just regret that the animation quality doesn't seem to be up to the task of portraying Neo-Venezia.
    I'm glad you like it so far.

The animation gets a bit better as you progress through the seasons, thankfully. I'd say the show as a whole improves as it goes on. It's an experience that keeps on giving.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I'm glad you like it so far.

The animation gets a bit better as you progress through the seasons, thankfully. I'd say the show as a whole improves as it goes on. It's an experience that keeps on giving.
    That's what I'm holding out for. I'm not enamored with it yet, but I've heard the same thing said by a few people so I'm giving it a try. Also when/if I write a review I'm going to call them "pink-haried happy girl," "blue-haired angry girl," "blonde-haired nice girl," etc.: having everybody's name start with an A has already lost me. v_v

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Although, I did like the "my my" scene.

Girls of the wild 233 - It's a miracle! For once Jaegu did something useful, he's still a shit though.

DE B12 ch 17 - Looks like the odds are pretty high of them ending up together, but with IET you never know. Considering that Yu Wei is still poisoned, I'd flip a table irl if IET kills her off and uses her death as a pivotal moment in Ji Ning's life.