Well, is this the right place to ask for anime suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Yup just 10:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Order#Episode_list
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Orange 8 - FUCK, WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE SUICIDE. THIS IS TEARING ME APART.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Recommend looking at the OP. The thread's top shows, in order. You can ignore Shomin Sample though.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Yes. I recommend looking at the OP and the MAL links on our sigs. Most of us have solid shows rated as 9 and 10. You can ofcourse also ask if you want something specific to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Yes. I recommend looking at the OP and the MAL links on our sigs. Most of us have solid shows rated as 9 and 10. You can ofcourse also ask if you want something specific to watch.
    I rated twintails as 10.

I rated twintails as 10.
    I trust they can judge whether that shit is for them or not themselves.
    Then again, I also rated pupa as 10 for shits and giggles. Oh well, I'll waste 1 minute of someone's time at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Orange 8 - FUCK, WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE SUICIDE. THIS IS TEARING ME APART.
    I remember reading that chapter and getting to that point and I had to stop reading for a little while. Totally caught me off-guard. I'm going to read it again before the anime comes out, it's such a good manga.

Just finished Koe no Katachi vol 6. Part of me died once again. Especially the part where Shoko's mom and Yuzuru apologized to Shoya's mom. And Nao going on a rampage against Shoko afterwards, with Shoko's mom going on a rampage against Nao. So far this has been the harshest volume for me to read together with the first one, but they are also the ones I enjoyed the most. One of the things I like the most about this one is the character development that's done for all the kids involved in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    DE - Inb4 she dies giving birth to his children 2 chapters later.
    Pls don't be like dis.

- - - Updated - - -

Lu Dongbin = me if I was in DE World.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
    Pls don't be like dis.

- - - Updated - - -

Lu Dongbin = me if I was in DE World.
    Never underestimate IET when it comes to 'romance.

Imagine if Lu Dongbin became Ji Ning's new master. The trolling would be so real.

Never underestimate IET when it comes to 'romance.

Imagine if Lu Dongbin became Ji Ning's new master. The trolling would be so real.
    He'd constantly ask how far he had gotten with Yu Wei

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
    He'd constantly ask how far he had gotten with Yu Wei
    Or he'd take Ning on training trips to other realms on how to become an immortal matchmaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    TMW-383 Lin xintong best girl, I really hope they get together.

Or he'd take Ning on training trips to other realms on how to become an immortal matchmaker.
    'It's good training for your Dao heart'

TMW-383 Lin xintong best girl, I really hope they get together.
    Other than the matriach the Lin clan is shit it seems. They don't even know if the Shen Tu clan will actually be able to heal her meridians, and don't even consider the possibility of it failing anymore. They're pretty much blinded by the fact that if she became a great empress, they'd end up benefitting from it as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other than the matriach the Lin clan is shit it seems. They don't even know if the Shen Tu clan will actually be able to heal her meridians, and don't even consider the possibility of it failing anymore. They're pretty much blinded by the fact that if she became a great empress, they'd end up benefitting from it as well.
    As much as I hate it I can understand it. they are all people who will live for 10k+ years, and now there is someone who will live for 500 at the most and if she can be cured she would be able to rule the planet. to them it would be a no brainer.

As much as I hate it I can understand it. they are all people who will live for 10k+ years, and now there is someone who will live for 500 at the most and if she can be cured she would be able to rule the planet. to them it would be a no brainer.
    TMW - If it fails, it'd be quite a loss for the Lin clan as well. They'd not have their great empress, and they'd still end up allied with the Shen Tu clan against the Desolate race. It's pretty obvious the Desolate race is coming for them for some reason, and they are going to be stronger than ever with the purple light thingy and them now having the successor.

TMW spoils/speculation They aren't thinking about xintong though, ' It's just sex once and you can be cured' She was a headstrong girl to begin with. The Lin clan should have seen this coming. Here's to hoping Yi Yun does something amazing next chapter.

10+ Year Old Account
    ew

Last edited by Enjeh; 2016-04-25 at 02:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    ew

Seriously?

+1