I watched the PV for the She and Her Cat BD and almost started crying lol what a wuss

Seto no Hanayome reminds me a lot of Samurai Flamenco, in that it's just a crazy amount of tropes tossed into a blender and it works ridiculously well. Went through about 15 episodes last night and I belly laughed during all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    it's the best comedy
    2nd best. Watch Gintama please.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Seto no Hanayome reminds me a lot of Samurai Flamenco, in that it's just a crazy amount of tropes tossed into a blender and it works ridiculously well. Went through about 15 episodes last night and I belly laughed during all of them.
    Count how many times the dad calls the MC a little shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
    2nd best. Watch Gintama please.
    I finally gave up around episode 30. It just didn't click.

Not gonna say it's dropped but it's pretty close to.

Wrong choice. It's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
    Wrong choice. It's hilarious.
    Trust me, no one was more disappointed than me. 200+ episodes of comedy to look forward to had me excited. Just fell flat.

10+ Year Old Account

I'll admit it's a bit hard to get into when you see 200 episodes in the first set, and a lot of the references happening are pretty much japan's RL stuff, but later on it focuses more on just the character themselves in their world
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account

whut. keep watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    whut. keep watching!
    I'm not giving up on it. I realize that my mental state has a lot to do with my enjoyment of whatever media. So, that could easily be it.

I'm sure it took 5 or so starts on JoJo before it clicked and then I devoured it.

Til you take English classes in Uni, only to learn super boring useless shit
    But I love writing in APA style.

Honestly, my only issue with my English classes was how much Bronte I was forced to read.

One more trip through Wuthering Heights and I'll hang myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW
    Was mostly a joke suggestion. Never learned how other majors worked. Business always seemed like a boring choice.
    I'm not one to talk, with my English degree which I've never used.
    Looks good on my wall at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Please, business is literally the most boring thing in existence. English is way more interesting.
    Hmm... Hmm... Hmm...

I'm surrounded by professors that love to make fun of those easy degrees, and a friend of mine gets mad at me periodically because I tell her that even the cats of the campus could graduate at law. Or any other course of this area really.

I've attended to some business/economy/psychology classes as optional ones and sincerely speaking it's really ridiculous how easy it is compared to the average engineering subject. It feels like a different world entirely.

I've had a professor that literally said: "I only give classes for Electrical and civil engineering now. Why put me to lecture for other courses if there'll be 2 nerds who can understand me and everyone else won't even know what I'm talking about? I got a production engineering class once and I was so excited to fail them all at the first test but they all gave up before I could."

The guy loved to make fun of all those basic science courses, he used to give classes about compilers at the computer science department but then switched to the math one because "it's easier to teach simple things like Calculus II and Linear Algebra". Fuck I miss that class, I used to laugh so much.
    Last edited by Artorius; 2016-04-28 at 07:10 PM.

Anything about old literature and what style they were written in was useless and just boring as fuck

"What's the difference between literature from the romantic period and from the early victorian era??"
    "Write an essay on the various themes in The Yellow Wallpaper" <- I hate that one so much

bitch fuck you im here to get grades on my English skills, not learn about old literature
    I'm the nerd that was there for the old literature.

Just all classics are not equal.

Remember that you're a native speaker and he isn't.
    My ethnocentrism was showing

Plus I use nerd in a good sense. It's not a negative word for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    [url=http://i.imgur.com/L9P0lwo.png]I'm a lucky man, considering I wanted to play a C'thun deck for a bit. Ye, I know, original of me. I pride myself on my individuality[/ur].
    nice link fam

The konosuba LN is great
    “What is happening? What is with this person! To make Megumin smile so coyly! Megumin even has that tsundere slutty look! Ah. Megumin is still so cute. Can I hug you!?”

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I require urgent aid. What the fuck is Sakamoto about.
    Isn't it obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    So apparently in the Fate/Zero event (Fate/Zero Spoilers) Rider punches and ridicules Kariya for trying to save Sakura by fighting in the war, as that's not going to help her. Rider instead charges into the Matou mansion, burns it down, takes Sakura, and says he'll give her up if Kariya gives up his command spells. Kariya has his arm cut off, and Rider sends both Sakura and Kariya to the hospital with his horse.

Praise Urobuchi for creating the happy ending people wanted.
    Wow. What a fucking bro. A++

What happens to Berserker after that? Does Waver command both Rider and Berserker now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    nice link fam
    I'm almost as good at linking as at being innovative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    But I love writing in APA style.
    APA's where it's at. My uni has English majors writing in Chicago though.

Please, business is literally the most boring thing in existence. English is way more interesting.
    Whaaat. Business classes are my absolute favorite. I hang onto every word. Same with Economics classes. Other gen ed stuff is boring and I lose interest fast though.