10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    Sounds like a fun event. makes me look forward for the never localization more

- - - Updated - - -

big order - this gets funnier week by week
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    This is amazing, the prime minister is following Trumps method for erasing terrorism, going after the families.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    The latest Guilty Gear is literally the only game worth getting from that sale and I already have that one.
    edit: You should all buy it so we can beat up each other.
    the waifu wars game would be more fitting
    or was that on the playstation golden week sale?
    yeah it was the playstation sale

oh this one has saber though
    Last edited by bals; 2016-04-29 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emojuice View Post
    Steam anime sale

Anime is weird.
    Fixed that for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    It's taken me completely off guard. Was not expecting comedy, intentional or no.

If anyone is trying to Sakura Spirit let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    If anyone is trying to Sakura Spirit let me know.
    So you can slap them, before they make a fatal mistake?

On a separate note, my Zankyou No Terror collector's edition arrived yesterday. The art box is rather brilliant and the hard-back info book it comes with has some fascinating insights on why they wrote certain characters and scenes the way they did, among other things.

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress Episode 2 - 7/10

Seems to be our breather episode after the intensity of the first couple; got a stereotypical dark and troubled backstory from the MC and his must-have doomed hometown, and Mumei just doesn't care about politeness, and appears the be eager to get things done the quickest (ie, kicking her dissenters as opposed to reasoning with them). Ayame appears to be the Only Sane Woman in this show, and of course she the MC didn't bite her because she's on the promotional artwork for the show and it's only been three episodes (unless they pull a Fiora... until the audience got smart and figured out the twist before hand). Seems like Ayame will be the MC's love interest. Felt kinda sad that the pregnant woman wasn't saved via transformation into Kabaneri; wonder if the baby will be (though probably not).

Deleted
    Speech is sometimes really desynced with lip movement in Big Order.... It's a minor, but really grating issue. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress Episode 2 - 7/10
    that's ep 3 mate

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    That feeling when you forgot to fucking pre-order...
    It's still available on Zavvi and Amazon, but I think there was only 1000-3000 made total.

Deleted
    Big Order 3 I love how the entire world immediately just believed the nonsensical story about Eiji being a mastermind leader. I mean, the first thing that should come to anyone's mind is "Why the fuck are they using a brat as their organization's face...?" followed by "Stop lying and give us the great destruction's real culprit if you have him!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Big Order 3 I love how the entire world immediately just believed the nonsensical story about Eiji being a mastermind leader. I mean, the first thing that should come to anyone's mind is "Why the fuck are they using a brat as their organization's face...?" followed by "Stop lying and give us the great destruction's real culprit if you have him!"
    It makes it more believeable considering his power

It's kind of like the show started at the same point as Mirai Nikki's final arc, characters, logic and all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    It makes it more believeable considering his power
    Once he shows it off properly, sure. However, before the prime minister audience no one saw anything more than his photo... and the audience itself is nowhere near enough. With today's technology faking killing a person on camera? Ridiculously simple. I could believe they got a good actor, perhaps, but nothing more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    It's kind of like the show started at the same point as Mirai Nikki's final arc, characters, logic and all.
    And I don't know why I still love it. Shall I call it a guilty pleasure, kinda like DxD?

10+ Year Old Account
    Jojo--- That ending screen.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account

And I don't know why I still love it. Shall I call it a guilty pleasure, kinda like DxD?
    Now everyone with shit taste is going to drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    That looks great. Probably one of the few shows I'd actually consider buying.
    It is rather fantastic. Amazing quality on it. The only way they could have made it better though, is by including the OST too (but licensing and all that jazz).

Deleted
    Okay, I finished this Big Order episode. I think everyone up to date shares my current impressions. WHAT THE FUCKITTY FUCKING FUCK. "I'm about to give birth!"?! Like.... WHY. WHAT.