Deleted
    Tanaka is awesome show .. i liked that episode about his ideal room ( like 3x3m or something like that, so everything was in his reach )

10+ Year Old Account
    O.o

Takashi Taniguchi's Onara Gorō Project Gets TV Anime Shorts Starting in July

Onara Gorō follows the everyday life of Gorō, the "most admirable of farts," as he solves problems in ways that only a fart can.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...n-july/.101897

AOTD. Will be a true marvel of our time

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fucking shit. Tokyo ghoul was INTENSE.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Holy fucking shit. Tokyo ghoul was INTENSE.

TG:Re ch 75
    tfw Hide's haircolor was the same as Haise's in this chapter

also, fucking Captain Autism did it again

complete kakuja inc? K's egg is a really curious name for a chapter and could refer to so many things.

really hyped

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    TG:Re ch 75
    tfw Hide's haircolor was the same as Haise's in this chapter

also, fucking Captain Autism did it again

complete kakuja inc? K's egg is a really curious name for a chapter and could refer to so many things.

really hyped
    "You don't have a reason to live? You'll find one soon"

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT HE'S GOING TO BE WITH TOUKA SOON, HIDE? PLEASE YES!!!

No they can adopt Hinami and pretend that she's their daughter.

Re:Zero ep 6 - Holy shit, I didn't see that one coming. My money was on him being assassinated each time. First time his food having been poisoned, second time him getting attacked in the hallway, but I sure as hell wouldn't have guessed the third time it was the blue maid with a massive flail.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Next episode will show one of the reasons I enjoy it. Basically, how he handles knowing the danger she poses and just how shit scared he becomes lol She's still best maid though.
    Pink is best maid though.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It's astounding how right you are and wrong I am. But eventually I'll learn from you!
    I totally agree with you on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Re:Zero ep 6 - Holy shit, I didn't see that one coming. My money was on him being assassinated each time. First time his food having been poisoned, second time him getting attacked in the hallway, but I sure as hell wouldn't have guessed the third time it was the blue maid with a massive flail.
    Yeah but putting all that aside emillia~tan is so good

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Yeah but putting all that aside emillia~tan is so good
    She's 11/10 waifu material. This message was approved by Sesto.

God, I forgot how fucking terrible Overwatch was. Why did I reinstall? Why did I expect Blizzard to be able to balance one of their games?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    God, I forgot how fucking terrible Overwatch was. Why did I reinstall? Why did I expect Blizzard to be able to balance one of their games?
    What's the problem? Overwatch's fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't had a large amount of issues regarding balance, but it should get even better once ranked comes out. You'll be grouped with people of similar skill, let it be if you're bad or good.

Anne Happy - really like this show, cute AF

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    I played for about 25-30 hours, no striking balance issues hit me. I learned who countered who, etc, but I dropped it because FPSs aren't my cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    What's the problem? Overwatch's fun.
    It's an awful game. As I'll reiterate, low skill-cap, designed for 10 year olds, and characters actually have little depth to them. You can't actually outplay people in that game.

Found a synopsis of a soon to be translated CN, looks like this one could be comedy gold.

Qidian Synopsis: On a certain day, Song Shuhang accidentally joined a deeply afflicted Xianxia chuunibyou(Year 2 middle school disease) chat group, the group members inside all address each other as ‘fellow daoist’.
    Their contact cards are all either Sect Master, Cave Master, Spiritual Master or Heavenly Expert. Even the group master’s missing pet dog named Great Devil Dog abandoned him. They chat all day about things like concocting pills, intruding mysterious territories, martial arts experiences and more.
    One day, he abruptly realizes after lurking for a long time that…… In this group, every single group member is actually a real cultivator, with the ability to move mountains and drain seas, the kind that can live for thousands of years!
    Ahhhhh, the world has utterly collapsed in a single night!
    Genre: Comedy, Modern, Xianxia(?)
    Chapter 1 is nearly done and will be posted on 12 May, please support! Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    It's an awful game. As I'll reiterate, low skill-cap, designed for 10 year olds, and characters actually have little depth to them. You can't actually outplay people in that game.
    That's a bold statement, to say the least. Overwatch provides all necessary tools to outplay your opponents both on individual - mechanical - level, as well as the strategic layer as a group. Skill floor is most certainly low for many characters, but that's not the case with skill ceiling.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    The skill ceiling is low. Compare it to CS:GO. Compare it to any arena-shooter.

What ultimately counts though, is your enjoyment of the game, so if you don't care about the height of the skill ceiling it doesn't matter. I thought Overwatch was an okay game to play casually and I would play it if it wasn't so expensive because it'd allow me to play something with friends that I haven't played anything with in a while.
    Well said. I'm not going to continuously bash it but it's a standard Blizzard game. I don't think Overwatch is the go-to game for a super competitive and high-skill cap experience. There's many other prominent games for that, like CS:GO. But Goriq is right, your enjoyment of the game matters the most.

We may be niggas again though, I don't know.

Oh yeh, what if fun = competitiveness? Or vice versa? That's a real positive correlation for some gamers.