10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Dubs are shit.
    Not all of them.

Deleted
    Stellaris is really fun. I'm not using the anime grills mod, but damn this title makes real time work in the 4X genre.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Not all of them.
    Sure, but it's better to err on the side of caution.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Give your country a few hundred years plus a real crisis or two, and you'll live in the Sovereign State of California, bordering the Republic of Nevada, Grand Oregon Duchy and Arizona Commonwealth. I already dropped this quote a few weeks ago but I'll do it again: in USA a hundred years is a long period of time, in Europe a hundred kilometres is a long distance.
    It's kind of derpressing that the current Europe is literally a product of years of conflict. What I find even more sad is what our grandparents and great grandparents had to go through. Both of my grandfathers and one of my grandmothers were very much involved with the world war. Hell, one of my grandfathers was born like a month before the Russian revolution. It's a little scary to sometimes think about it. Some years ago we found letters with drawings with sings saying "Every road leads to Leningrad" from 1942 or something

10+ Year Old Account
    Stellaris is really fun. I'm not using the anime grills mod, but damn this title makes real time work in the 4X genre.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, but it's better to err on the side of caution.
    Seven deadly sins was an ok dub.
    The problem is that it takes so long to dub them that most people are impatient.

Give your country a few hundred years plus a real crisis or two, and you'll live in the Sovereign State of California, bordering the Republic of Nevada, Grand Oregon Duchy and Arizona Commonwealth.
    California is the best state anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is that it takes so long to dub them that most people are impatient.
    The dubs are also not the original audio and you lose some of the original content when you dub something. Not only what's said, but the way it's said and the
    purport of it are all part of the original track that will get lost when you swap it for a dub. There are things that simply can't be translated, there are expressions that can be translated but only make sense in a language, there are a number of cases in which you end up losing meaning even if you do a perfect translation.

Subs are not that better either, but having the original audio at least gives you more information about how it's supposed to be even if you can't understand everything that the characters are saying.

Any translation makes you lose part of the true meaning, part of the true intended phrase construction and voice execution. So yeah...

Boku no Kanojo ga Majime Sugiru Shojo Bitch na Ken ch 12 - My sides.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    It's kind of derpressing that the current Europe is literally a product of years of conflict. What I find even more sad is what our grandparents and great grandparents had to go through. Both of my grandfathers and one of my grandmothers were very much involved with the world war. Hell, one of my grandfathers was born like a month before the Russian revolution. It's a little scary to sometimes think about it. Some years ago we found letters with drawings with sings saying "Every road leads to Leningrad" from 1942 or something
    Oh man, I intended to seriously reply and then I read the first sentence. Derp indeed. Hue.

OK, I stopped giggling.

Millenia of war forged an incredible array of people and cultures in Europe. Even in Poland, as small as it is compared to countries like Canada or USA, there are multiple distinct cultures and dialects of Polish. I would barely be able to communicate with a Góral speaking Podhale dialect, and probably completely unable to talk with someone speaking Kashubian... and that's only two most extreme examples. Enough time and conflict and you have a wealth of small countries because national pride and patriotism would sooner incite another war than allow assimilation into a larger body. Poland once completely disappeared from the map for more than a century, and yet the culture and language remained intact through the oppression and resurfaced again.
    People don't watch subs because they're impatient. We do so because in the vast majority of cases the original VA are plain superior to the replacements in all aspects. I mean, sure, some dubs are good. I hear Cowboy Bebop and Black Lagoon are amazing, for example. That said, I'm not going to wait extra time just to see whether this particular dub MAYBE will be acceptable when the sub is ready to watch and of guaranteed VA quality.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2016-05-13 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Boku no Kanojo ga Majime Sugiru Shojo Bitch na Ken ch 12 - My sides.
    The dog and turtle puns were pretty great as well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    And how have you still not seen those 2?!
    Not dubbed.

I personally see dubs as childish. Not much I can do about it since dubs were always for kids who can't read here.

Deleted
    Kuromukuro 06 I wonder how does it feel to be an 18 year old kid who just got about a billion simultaneous viewers on his stream.

I'm really loving the music. CGI mecha disappointed me, but the music freaking rocks. Those segments with choral chanting and drums send shivers down my back.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2016-05-13 at 09:52 PM.

I need more TMW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Nick you fucking nigger, stop being a normie and come back from the dead.
    Watch Space Patrol Luluco. By far the best thing this season has to offer.

Aside from that:
    Boku no Hero Academia for hype
    Flying Witch for comfy
    Kuma Miko for fun
    Kiznaiver for confusion
    I'm in far too deep to come back now, but i can still enjoy some animu i shall check out the ones you mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Oh yes! XD
    AST Especially when Qing Shui was hugging the waist of Shi Qingzhuang, his loins thrusted against the full and perky butt of Shi Qingzhuang, and getting erect because of the stimulation. The awkwardness of the situation made Qing Shui felt extremely thrilled, as Shi Qingzhuang became speechless.

“I can’t control it. If I don’t have the slightest bit of reaction when I’m grinding against the world’s most beautiful lady, I might as well go and die. It’s only normal, why don’t we both take a step back and endure it. We should reach the city very quickly.” Qing Shui randomly sprouted nonsense again.

“Your warped logic is killing me! You are blatantly taking advantage of me!” Shi Qingzhuang exclaimed as her body arched slightly.

That arch of hers, caused her perky butt to slightly incline in the air. In that instant, Qing Shui shifted his position, and that hard rod of his angled towards her, pressing against her pussy. Even though they were both clothed, both of them still let out a moan.

The body of Shi Qingzhuang became soft as she relinquished control, while Qing Shui pressed in even further. Along with the movements of the emberlion steed, with Qing Shui’s hard rod constantly grinding against her… although it was not as satisfying as sex, it was still extremely stimulating.

Because this time round, Shi Qingzhuang was clear-headed!

Looking at the shy smile on her face, Qing Shui enjoyed this feeling immensely. He felt Shi Qingzhuang’s body slightly shudder, as a moist and warm sensation wrapped around him.

Shi Qingzhuang had already abandoned all concern, and guided Qing Shui’s hard rod inside her, as she climbed atop the mountain of happiness.

“Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ast? Also that got lewd

Deleted
    I made a Lightwell/Power Word Glory deck to troll people in this week's brawl. First deck I run into? Another LW/PWG deck. It's cool mate, I have a book to read. I bet I can outlast you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made a Lightwell/Power Word Glory deck to troll people in this week's brawl. First deck I run into? Another LW/PWG deck. It's cool mate, I have a book to read. I bet I can outlast you.
    Did you rope every turn for bonus points?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Did you rope every turn for bonus points?
    I would against any other deck. Gotta show some respect to a similar mind, though.