10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Little Witch Academia TV anime series announced!

Was announced after the final episode of Space patrol Luluco.

https://twitter.com/LWA_jp/status/746344659773853697

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CluMZhJUkAAs78F.jpg:small[IMG]
    This is hype as shit. Backing the second episode was already a dream come true, and now this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Mcdonald's
    Soon....

- - - Updated - - -

>Can only vote for two

0/10

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Also blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Also blocked.
    Any actual rendition of Wareta Ringo or the SSY ED is systematically blocked in the US. I've looked, trust me. All you can find are covers.

Holy shit, get an unblocker or something lol

How about a totally different song by the same person!?
    Hey it's Kaori!

Cute cat girl eating
    https://cdn.awwni.me/t8b0.png

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

And voted. Figured I'd back one I put up but another somebody suggested would, I think, give better discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Why? Just why?
    I'm not British, but that's still my semi-shocked reaction.

Holy shit, get an unblocker or something lol

How about a totally different song by the same person!?
    Looks like onion season started again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    >Can only vote for two

0/10
    ye really should have been like 5 with that many, then a second vote with those

Ushio to tora - solid show

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually still have to finish watching Humanity Has Declined
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    EU has no chill. They want the UK to leave immediately, not giving any time for the UK to regain its bearings, just so the EU can regain its own composure. They want Cameron to begin talks now, rather than waiting for his successor.

http://www.news24.com/World/News/bre...sible-20160624

Literally RIP the UK economy. Going through such change so fast won't give it any breathing time, and it'll crash even harder.

EU has no chill. They want the UK to leave immediately, not giving any time for the UK to regain its bearings, just so the EU can regain its own composure. They want Cameron to begin talks now, rather than waiting for his successor.

http://www.news24.com/World/News/bre...sible-20160624

Literally RIP the UK economy. Going through such change so fast won't give it any breathing time, and it'll crash even harder.
    Leaving immediately is a hyperbole though. It's impossible to say, hey, starting today you're out on your own. Even if the procedure starts now, as it should to be honest, if you choose to leave you shouldn't be dilly dallying around, it will likely still take 2 years before it will be wrapped up. An example of this is that when Greenland left EC back in 1982 it took 3 years from the start to end, which that article doesn't mention, which it should if they actually did any research about what they wrote.

15+ Year Old Account
    6/10 show. I really wonder why so many people would want to rewatch it.

Way too many, that drags out things way too much. I also couldn't vote for some shows that I would've liked to vote for, but atleast this way people have to put some thought into it.
    literally the exact same thing you're doing now only 5 votes the first time. How is that so much harder?

6/10 show. I really wonder why so many people would want to rewatch it.
    Honestly: because I thought it was hilarious. And I don't mean the parts that were extremely bizarre for their own sake, such as the toast committing suicide or the chicken incident. You'll notice those are in the first episode as well, which I thought was one of the weaker ones. What got me were the small sight gags plastered throughout, such as the fairies erecting a religious statue to Watashi handing out names or the fairy saluting to her on the island with a, "God save the queen." It was the more persistent absurdity that really seeped into me as brilliant at times.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, not being from that part of the world I have a limited view on the subject, but it feels a little...betrayed I guess. It seems like the EU has a good thing going, representing a step forward from the more fragmented past. I guess I just don't understand what England hoped to gain out of all this, and it almost feels like the leaving is out of spite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Leaving immediately is a hyperbole though. It's impossible to say, hey, starting today you're out on your own. Even if the procedure starts now, as it should to be honest, if you choose to leave you shouldn't be dilly dallying around, it will likely still take 2 years before it will be wrapped up. An example of this is that when Greenland left EC back in 1982 it took 3 years from the start to end, which that article doesn't mention, which it should if they actually did any research about what they wrote.
    I'm not sure really on how long the entire process will take, but the EU wants to start now, while David Cameron wanted to wait until October, when the new PM was in office. The EU came out and said they have all the rules and regulations for a scenario like this, and can speed up the process to happen as quickly as possible, so they want Cameron to start talks immediately with them.

I'm not sure really on how long the entire process will take, but the EU wants to start now, while David Cameron wanted to wait until October, when the new PM was in office. The EU came out and said they have all the rules and regulations for a scenario like this, and can speed up the process to happen as quickly as possible, so they want Cameron to start talks immediately with them.
    Article 50 of the Lisbon treaty.

3. The Treaties shall cease to apply to the State in question from the date of entry into force of the withdrawal agreement or, failing that, two years after the notification referred to in paragraph 2, unless the European Council, in agreement with the Member State concerned, unanimously decides to extend this period.

So basically there is a 2 years time frame, in which it'd be in Britains favour to start the negotiations sooner, but it can be prolonged if needed.

Ugh, politics has invaded here, too. I realise how big the leave vote is, globally, but after so much politics being everywhere I turn for the last few weeks, I'm ready to forget politics is even a thing lol

I just wanna sit here, eat a few pringles, and watch some animu... being a grown up sucks.
    sick of british politics?
    post british animu grills!

As I said, I don't want the second pool to be too big.
    literally.
    the.
    exact.
    same.
    I'm going to repost this over the next couple of days or however long it'll take for the results to be clear enough to start another poll for the Top 5 contenders.
    give people 5 votes the first poll. take the top 5 for the second poll.