Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comme..._finale_first/

How the fuck do you watch the finale of a show first and not realize it?
    The same way that someone could SCREW UP KONGROO AS CONGROO WHEN CREATING THE ANIME FROM THE GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE.

*Obligatory anime was a mistake joke here*

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    [IMG]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/142/820/01e.gif[IMG]
    I should of known this would be a gif.

10+ Year Old Account
    So watched a lot of anime in the last few hours.

Berserk - Was looking forward to this, but my god, that CGI. I don't know if I'll continue this one.
    Momokuri - was really cute. I did like the female stalking as I'm living a similar yet harem life, will continue this one.
    Relife - Watched first episode, and enjoyed the concept of it. I like the cast so far, and all episodes are out there. Will continue.
    Shokugeki - Was looking forward to it so much, nd it did deliver. I was surprised that he faced such a big wig so early. I hope we see more of her though, and not lose her.
    ReWrite - really enjoyed this one, and loved that it was a 48 min episode. The cast is large though so may take me a bit to learn every one. Definitely continuing.

Tokyo Ghoul:re 83: ISHIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    The same way that someone could SCREW UP KONGROO AS CONGROO WHEN CREATING THE ANIME FROM THE GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE.
    「エル・プサイ・コングルゥ」is "eru pusai konguruu" which isn't a "real" Japanese word, so the spelling doesn't really matter, especially since swapping a K for a C doesn't change the pronunciation. The only reason it should be Kongroo is because of the email address that was visible on the video mail as sg-epk or something like that (I don't remember if I saw it in the anime or during the Let's Play I watched). "Congroo" is technically wrong but it's nothing to nitpick about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    「エル・プサイ・コングルゥ」is "eru pusai konguruu" which isn't a "real" Japanese word, so the spelling doesn't really matter, especially since swapping a K for a C doesn't change the pronunciation. The only reason it should be Kongroo is because of the email address that was visible on the video mail as sg-epk or something like that (I don't remember if I saw it in the anime or during the Let's Play I watched). "Congroo" is technically wrong but it's nothing to nitpick about.
    Or the fact that it's nonstop written as "Kongroo" throughout the entire game. Although that's the whole point, it's not a real word at all, it's complete nonsense.

And I'm over reacting as a joke, but really, I'm not sure how they could even mess that up.

Oh, and as a side note, I do recall someone mentioning the email in the show even having the K, yeah.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-07-02 at 06:58 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rewrite 01 - This looks like absolute shit. How 8bit was given a KEY VN to animate is beyond me. Grisaia looked fucking terrible and this is clearly going to be the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Rewrite 01 - This looks like absolute shit. How 8bit was given a KEY VN to animate is beyond me. Grisaia looked fucking terrible and this is clearly going to be the same.
    Come on, Grisaia animation was fine. It was as hit adaptation overall, yes, but visually it was good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Come on, Grisaia animation was fine. It was as hit adaptation overall, yes, but visually it was good.
    I really can't agree. It had moments that were good, but as a whole it looked very trashy. The colours are washed out and the character designs (particularly the faces) look absolutely terrible, especially while in motion. I'm pretty sure 8bit outsources like half their work to China or some shit because they have zero consistency whatsoever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't have a problem with Grisaia's or Rewrite's art, but I guess it's subjective. Time to work through First Love Monster and Love Live!

So I just finished watching the first episode for the second season of Shokugeki no Soma, and I felt that this was kind of rushed. Or rather, it felt like the pacing was really quick. I read the manga up to like chapter 158, and I don't recall the Soma and Alice showdown happening this quickly? I can't seem to find the right words here, but something felt a bit off when I was watching this. Does anyone else feel the same way, or am I just over analyzing this?
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    This Grisaia?

If so, then yes, it looked completely fine. From what I've seen it looked pretty much like the VNs too.
    I mean, no. I don't really care if you think it looks fine by itself, but it looks nothing like the VN.

Like compare this to this. Yeah I know a single frame vs a cg isn't a good comparison, but the point is the anime really was nowhere near the VN. It looked rough as fuck.

A better example would be this I guess. I just don't get how people think this looks good. Everything looks washed out making it look incredibly ugly. Even low budget fantasy harems look better than this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't Hemo be starting last season about now?
    He probably tried to watch hundred and died

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Well, my brother sent me 8th MS Team for my birthday. I haven't watched that in some years, but I recall really appreciating some of the more mundane logistical aspects of the series. That is, it's a mobile suit series where Gundams aren't god weapons, set apart from all other military devices, but instead just part of the overall strategy. They broke down, required support crews, and worked in tandem with other devices such as tanks. I guess I'll have to rewatch it now that I have it.
    happy birthday?

is the new love live standalone? or do i have to watch the other series?
    Last edited by bals; 2016-07-02 at 08:17 PM.

Shouldn't Hemo be starting last season about now?
    I haven't gotten around to downloading anything yet. I'll start watching soon, hopefully.

15+ Year Old Account
    it's a standalone, no reason you couldn't just start with it. it's like iDOLM@STER -> iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I haven't gotten around to downloading anything yet. I'll start watching soon, hopefully.
    Hundred is the best this season

Deleted
    Okay, wow. That's what I call cosplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Hundred is the best this season
    Wouldn't put it past you to be serious about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Wouldn't put it past you to be serious about that.
    It will be the best for hemo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Hundred is the best TRASH this season

Sakamoto ending was kinda ok. But it makes you wonder with more questions at end. Where did he came from.
    http://sakamoto-desu-ga.wikia.com/wiki/Sakamoto
    Don't sweat the details!!!