Re:Zero ep 15 - Holy shit, that was brutal. I kinda feel bad for liking the episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    re:zero 15 - tfw you will never have a qt maid oni willing to die for you with love so strong she will endure her entire body being wrecked just so she can save you and confess to you
    feels bad man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Re:Zero ep 15 - Holy shit, that was brutal. I kinda feel bad for liking the episode.
    I don't .

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    This isn't the actual survey, do not take.

So I started working on the survey and these were some of the initial questions. Any additions, alterations, etc?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1T0_...GnJ6E/viewform
    Whooaaaaaaaaaaa look ma, I'm on a survey!

Also all I'll say for Re:Zero ep 15, is I cried. I'm such a sucker for things like that.

Episode 15 is literally some of the best healing I've ever seen in my life. Also. The credits sequence. All my wtfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    re:zero 15 - tfw you will never have a qt maid oni willing to die for you with love so strong she will endure her entire body being wrecked just so she can save you and confess to you
    You should try moving to Japan then. During my extensive Japanese literary studies i learned that it is quite common for young men to get summoned into another world where they will inevitably get cuties and cheat like powers.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should try moving to Japan then. During my extensive Japanese literary studies i learned that it is quite common for young men to get summoned into another world where they will inevitably get cuties and cheat like powers.
    He tried that, and came back with shit taste. nothing changed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Yeah I'm too lazy to get into JP (by the time I realized there's a way to get into it I was already 6+ months into EN). I've been T1ing since Kotori's Thanksgiving New Years Special Score Match.

It's one of the only advantages of EN over JP :P. T1 every event, and slowly stock spare gems for x set. How goes shakugan no shana?
    JP so much better then EN though, hardly playing EN atm.
    Have fun tiering when Korea joins EN if they keep the current (old for JP) tiering system.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Although what if you end up with an ugly talking Kendama as a weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Although what if you end up with an ugly talking Kendama as a weapon?
    In that case there is only one thing you can do. Commit sudoku.

Then again, as long as it has powerful enough cheatlike abilities it will still get you all the cuties.

In that case there is only one thing you can do. Commit sudoku.

Then again, as long as it has powerful enough cheatlike abilities it will still get you all the cuties.
    I mean, I guess the ability to turn into any weapon you imagine is pretty cheatlike.

But it's still ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    JP so much better then EN though, hardly playing EN atm.
    Have fun tiering when Korea joins EN if they keep the current (old for JP) tiering system.
    Oh yeah I agree. I'm living in the hopes of tier expansion super Soon™.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah I agree. I'm living in the hopes of tier expansion super Soon™.
    Yeah should be soon in EN I hope because they did that in JP and 2 event girls instead of 1 makes things so much easier if you don't like the girl you get for tiering but you can still get the second girl with points.
    + the idolization with sticker seals they added in 4.0 is a godsend. (albeit you still want multiple of the same girls to idolize to unlock the max new skill button thing unless you have loads of sticker seals so you could use them for that)

Gonna be a pain waiting for 4.0 in EN if they delay it like hey did for the 3.0 release.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2016-07-10 at 07:33 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Re:Zero 15 - RIP best corpse Too much healing this episode for me to handle

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah the way they did double SR is just a way to speed up to 4.0/aqours, compared to JP's planned double SR....I'm already planning which SRs to sell off for stickers asap. EN didn't delay 3.0 though...they sped it up by 4ish months when comparing to JP's release + the "regular" EN schedule
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Re:Zero 15 - RIP best corpse Too much healing this episode for me to handle

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah the way they did double SR is just a way to speed up to 4.0/aqours, compared to JP's planned double SR....I'm already planning which SRs to sell off for stickers asap. EN didn't delay 3.0 though...they sped it up by 4ish months when comparing to JP's release + the "regular" EN schedule
    I keep most of my SR and sell my rares. Unless it's an SR i already got idolized. UR's never get sold and well idk yet about the SSR's they added in 4.0, they look really lazily done compared to some UR/SR's while SSR should be between those but they look like rares but custom background.

It wasn't? almost sure it was delayed. tbh EN shouldn't be as behind as it currently is.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Taboo Tattoo could be interesting. It's supposedly a seinen series, so here's hoping.

10+ Year Old Account
    I keep most of my SR and sell my rares. Unless it's an SR i already got idolized. UR's never get sold and well idk yet about the SSR's they added in 4.0, they look really lazily done compared to some UR/SR's while SSR should be between those but they look like rares but custom background.

It wasn't? almost sure it was delayed. tbh EN shouldn't be as behind as it currently is.
    The only thing that got delayed was 1/2 exp, but by the time it would've come out I would already be >100, and EN got retroactive EXP which JP didn't. Otherwise it was generally exactly 1 year behind...until double events + double scoutings which just started up.
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Are you guys saying I should catch up to ReZero again? Paused before 12 for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Are you guys saying I should catch up to ReZero again? Paused before 12 for now.
    Yes .
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Episodes 14 and 15 are several steps above the other episodes. They were both incredibly well done imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that got delayed was 1/2 exp, but by the time it would've come out I would already be >100, and EN got retroactive EXP which JP didn't. Otherwise it was generally exactly 1 year behind...until double events + double scoutings which just started up.
    The retroactive exp is lol xD I have 641/54 LP atm and bcs i hardly play it doesn't lower.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni