10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    If Arata wins I'm dropping
    You aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IFTVXq7.png[IMG]
    Who needs friends when you can have waifus?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Oh, haven't seen this yet. Where is it from?
    Suramar, but it's bound to some rare drop from nightfallen chests afaik.

Hmm, i should try and have some lucky encounter and find some super OP cultivation technique somewhere irl so this will happen to me.

“Who’s blabbering, I’m for real, so little handsome brother what do you think of my suggestion? Just look at our family’s Dingdang, if you want cheeks, she’s got them, if you want breast… eh, in a few years they will naturally appear. Moreover this mother in law is extremely reasonable and will most definitely not make it difficult for you.” Feng Siniang enticingly said acting like a child trafficker trying to cheat a child.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good taste spotted.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Hey hey hold....

What you guys think about this, haven't thought up names yet so they will be nameless.

One day a high school boy uncovers an abandoned shrine in the forest. When they boy goes closers to examine it, a bright light shots forth from the door blinding the boy. When the boy opens his eyes he discovers a floating woman in front of him dressed in a black kimono.

The woman is obviously displeased to have been woken up but at the same time slightly excited. She explains to the boy that she has been sealed in that shrine for 5000years for evil crimes she had committed. She could easily break the seal but she lacks the magical power to do so. In an attempt to get the boys magical power she devises a plan, "Who is the one you love" she asks the boy. The boys replies honestly, at this point the woman starts to grin and laugh. She slings some magic at him and it hits him on the chest, leaving behind a mark. "That is the lovers mark" she says, "the only way to get that off is for the one you love to profess her love in a heartfelt manner." " You have one year, while that mark is on you, it will slowly drain you of your magical power and transfer them to me until the final day when you are drained of everything and pass away". The boy is greatly startled and begins to run away when the woman makes him pass out.

The boy awakes on the outside of the forest and remembers everything, laughing to himself he thinks it's only a nightmare, until he checks his chest and sees the mark. At this point the boy becomes extremely scared and remembers what the woman says. The girl he said he liked was his childhood friend whom he has known since elementary school. The boy calls her out saying he has to talk to her, she responds saying she also has something to talk about. When they meet up he tells her she can start and she begins, only what he hears make his expression turn for the worse. She said that she likes someone else and is asking the boy for his help in confessing, he could refuse but the boy she likes happens to be his best friend...

Just a rough verison of something I've been thinking about all day lol. It is set in a magical world but nothing over powering. Well except for the sealed woman.

That toddler needs to be nerfed.

Never leave the cave without it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    That's chapter 32 you're writing about there.

edit: Reallly nice chapter though. However, after seeing how they'd adapt the manga, I can't shake the feeling that some of the special atmosphere this manga has will be lost in the transition.
    Oh whoops, didn't even notice.

Almost forgot how the wow community can be at times.

[******-Sylvanas]: fking gay ass nigger imma kill your mom and rape ur dad

Was tanking Eye of azshara with a MW monk in the group constantly ninjapulling, till he pulled serpentrix and I gave him a polite whisper and left the group. People like that guy remind me of why I rerolled away from tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Magi 318 - This was a really cool chapter. Since I'm currently taking Foreign Policy, a good portion of what was talked about in this chapter showed up, along with a lot on Political and Economic theory, two things I'm really passionate about. I'm really excited to see where this goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I had 2 hunters pulling Serpentix and a fuckton of other mobs with Barrage, then blaming me the tank and the healer for not clearing around the boss first and for not keeping the group alive.

We kicked them both instantly.

Good feeling
    Hunters need to realize Barrage is half-broken and get over themselves, knowing how to use it properly.

10+ Year Old Account

Well then...
    Would love to see ronald insanity version of this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q16KpquGsIc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Magi 318 - This was a really cool chapter. Since I'm currently taking Foreign Policy, a good portion of what was talked about in this chapter showed up, along with a lot on Political and Economic theory, two things I'm really passionate about. I'm really excited to see where this goes.
    Kougyoku still best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Kougyoku still best.
    Holy shit she's so good. Best character in Magi by far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Holy shit she's so good. Best character in Magi by far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorta iffy on ass creed...sorta hard to replay them due to y'know giant open world collectables and so on
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, don't think I ever collected all the stuff in any of the games except the first lol
    I skipped the first but did the 2nd...I'm a trophy/achieve whore
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Gintama Figure Line Plans Poll for Anniversary Release

I'll take one genderbendt Okita pls