Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I see Stein's Gate is getting a 2nd season. I'll try it out on Netflix I suppose.
    Did I miss something? Unless you're talking about Steins;Gate 0.
    And since when was Steins;Gate on Netflix, all I'm getting is that it was at some point, and it was removed earlier this year?

(Steins;gate is serious business)

Deleted
    Finishing up Macross Delta atm and I'm a bit baffled. How the hell do those Winderwhatever forces maintain moral high ground in their own eyes when their military successes were achieved through massive terror strikes via biological weaponry against civilian populaces?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shuumatsu no Izetta Episode 4--- fanservice episode
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I feel like I graduated anime or something now. I finally added something to my dropped list on MAL.

Specifically Taboo Tattoo. I just can't bring myself to get around to finishing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester No View Post
    Did I miss something? Unless you're talking about Steins;Gate 0.
    And since when was Steins;Gate on Netflix, all I'm getting is that it was at some point, and it was removed earlier this year?

(Steins;gate is serious business)
    I'm just curious where Occultic;Nine fits into the timeline. Steins;Gate 0 does kind of count as a sequel to. Or a lateraquel.

Steins;Gate appears to be on European Netflix atm, they don't seem to share the same licenses though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    I'm just curious where Occultic;Nine fits into the timeline. Steins;Gate 0 does kind of count as a sequel to. Or a lateraquel.

Steins;Gate appears to be on European Netflix atm, they don't seem to share the same licenses though.
    Honestly I haven't followed up on 0 since they announced that it is coming west, so I wasn't even sure if they were making the anime for it, or if it was made already. That's why I was confused on that.

And yeah I saw it's on like, Europe, Japan, and some other places, but not Canada or the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Honestly I haven't followed up on 0 since they announced that it is coming west, so I wasn't even sure if they were making the anime for it, or if it was made already. That's why I was confused on that.
    No official release date still, just a vague 2016~2017. Also not clear on whether it'll be a full-blown series, or just another OVA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    I'm just curious where Occultic;Nine fits into the timeline.
    "Occultic;Nine. Also before anyone asks. This is not related to Steins;Gate or the Science Adventure Series (SciADV). It's by the same guy (Chiyomaru Shikura) but part of its own thing called the Science Visual Novel Series (SVN)."

from reddit

15+ Year Old Account
    also apparently

But Occultic;Nine and Anonymous;Code take place in the Science Visual Novel universe where all the characters might have played Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate etc. So just like us, S;G is a game to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    "Occultic;Nine. Also before anyone asks. This is not related to Steins;Gate or the Science Adventure Series (SciADV). It's by the same guy (Chiyomaru Shikura) but part of its own thing called the Science Visual Novel Series (SVN)."

from reddit
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    also apparently

But Occultic;Nine and Anonymous;Code take place in the Science Visual Novel universe where all the characters might have played Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate etc. So just like us, S;G is a game to them.
    Well, that clears that up at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    mahou shouji ikusei keikaku 4 - bit sad that the cout de tat wasn't hinted whatsoever. Maybe if you consider her one line in the original "dream sequence" compared to this one. Even then, having it revealed all via flashbacks just to make the "reveal" of ruler being last saddens me.
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Finishing up Macross Delta atm and I'm a bit baffled. How the hell do those Winderwhatever forces maintain moral high ground in their own eyes when their military successes were achieved through massive terror strikes via biological weaponry against civilian populaces?
    delta well they view themselves as the master race so really anything they do is justified. also they think that since they got nuked anything they do in response is justified because it was the other side that drew first blood

Hadn't read anything in a while which is always a good thing because it means I had like 45 minutes of Tomo-chan to read.

And Horimiya continues to be just adorable. This last chapter with the two reminiscing about their first moment was just great.

Speaking of is anyone reading anything newish that's pretty good? I'd like to stay away from the super fucked up stuff. Mari was probably as far as I want to go.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2016-10-22 at 08:32 PM.

Barakamon - 8/10

A twenty-year old title-graphic artist/caligrapher is undergoing a mid-life crisis and decides to chill out on a rural island for a few weeks. A very relaxing, heartfelt slice-of-life with a side dish of comedy. 12 episodes long. Highly recommend this if you just want to lean back in your lazy boy chair and feel good!

Assassination Classroom Season 2 Ep 9

Wasn't expecting this.

Hellsing Ultimate 1: I know I'm going to love this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got back from Kizumonogatari Part II. It was glorious. The animation was even better than the first, and it felt like a lot longer than the first, which was great. So much happened. Hanekawa is easily the best character in it. Easy 10/10 yet again.

Also a freebie they were handing out after the movie. Holographic poster of the movie.

15+ Year Old Account

this guy used to get a lot of shit but he actually has surprisingly good taste in anime

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6FhV693seo

this guy used to get a lot of shit but he actually has surprisingly good taste in anime
    Another one for the annals of "They're not actually retarded just because they act like a retard on a Youtube channel."

Watched that while waiting for a quest to finish up in my class hall, and while he drove me a bit nuts I agree that his actual opinions are reasonable. He seemed excessively embarrassed over this when it really shouldn't be. He made me quite curious about Blame! because I've seen almost everything else on his list and while they weren't my favorites they were series I could respect as choices. He even elucidated a bit about how irritating it was for 'adult' to mean 'sexual' and that in a way series take themselves more seriously when they avoid that pitfall. Either way, I will be looking for this now.