Drifters 7: I just want like 24 episodes of this right now. It's not Hellsing, but it's pretty fucking fun. Yoichi got moves, niggas.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon Sun and Moon are so goddamn anime

Even has a cliche fireworks interruption. Lillie, why'd you have to leave ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know much about Masamune-kun no Revenge? It's coming up in the next season, and looks exactly like the shit I want!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Pls, stop.

YAMATEEEEEEE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Anyone know much about Masamune-kun no Revenge? It's coming up in the next season, and looks exactly like the shit I want!
    A couple people in here have read the anime. I caught up on it a couple years back, but haven't read it since. It'll be a fun watch. Lots of good manga adaptions coming out next season though.

Deleted
    It's as dumb as it is fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Manga 'Hoozuki no Reitetsu' Receives New Anime Project

woo!

>Animation Production: Studio Deen. mmh...
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2016-11-22 at 01:29 PM.

It started off fairly unique, flipping the harem and heroine concept on its head completely, seemed like it might have been quite witty about the subject matter, or a deconstruction of it, but instead it slowly went full circle became another Nisekoi. It could've been a fairly savage Yahari type, but instead it's pretty much another generic, toothless, 'will-they-won't-they' rom-com.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    My body is ready.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normies are never ready.
    I think even normies would love StB girls.

Normies are never ready.
    Incredibly rude.

But also accurate
    My inner SJW finds that highly offensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need help identifying one of my shitty animes I love. There is the following scene:
    One of the many girls is scared of the dark, but she gets roped into pretending to be a ghost during one of the courage tests. The MC knows she is scared and finds out she is out there, and chases after her. He finds her, of course, and is the awesome hero!

I want to say it's Sena in Haganai, but can't remember.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need help identifying one of my shitty animes I love. There is the following scene:
    One of the many girls is scared of the dark, but she gets roped into pretending to be a ghost during one of the courage tests. The MC knows she is scared and finds out she is out there, and chases after her. He finds her, of course, and is the awesome hero!

I want to say it's Sena in Haganai, but can't remember.
    I was going to say Kimi ni Todoke, but that does not sound like Sawako... mh.

Nisekoi maybe? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vh8lF9uu2c

Hopefully not the only one here following Hayate the Combat Butler, but chapter 549 is wat.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably Nisekoi - I'll need to watch it for a third time to confirm! Thanks @Enjeh

And that's ten-thousand! *Squees*

Is anyone else watching the new Gundam IBO season? Seems like I'm the only one talking about it.

Episode 7

Obviously, Vidar is Gaelio (they share the same voice actor), but given McGillis' mention of a legend surrounding the founder of Gjallahorn (who we know were originally the good guys and a sincerely heroic organization), I wonder if this is going to turn into a Full Frontal situation where (Gundam UNICORN spoilers) Vidar has been implanted with the memories of the founder/legendary Gundam pilot to continue the legend. I'd love that plot twist!
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2016-11-22 at 08:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought Pokemon Moon. So far I've taken a liking to Rowlet, Magnemite, Grimer and Misdreavous. I am not sure which others to add to that list. I might just wait and see what else pops up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    I bought Pokemon Moon. So far I've taken a liking to Rowlet, Magnemite, Grimer and Misdreavous. I am not sure which others to add to that list. I might just wait and see what else pops up.
    I think I always end up capturing old pokemon when a new gen arrives, I'm just more familiar with them D:

But this time we get some ultra cool versions of older pokemon, the snow Vulpix is just too cute.

The dragon type palm tree is absolutely glorious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    I think I always end up capturing old pokemon when a new gen arrives, I'm just more familiar with them D:

But this time we get some ultra cool versions of older pokemon, the snow Vulpix is just too cute.

The dragon type palm tree is absolutely glorious.
    disco muk is best one.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni