Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I own like, 7 maybe tops. That's crazy, do you have a wall dedicated to them?

I mean, I have probably have in the range of 20-30 amiibos, but that's about it.
    2 bookcases so far and need a 3rd one.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Best mod:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Magical Girl Raising Project: Solid anime, happy with ending. It let you know what to expect straight from the first episode, and delivered on that throughout it all. I'm going with 7/10.
    WWW.Working: Wow, a lot of progress in this episode today. In some ways, it felt like a quite a bit of filler in previous episodes to get here, but fine with that. As long as it doesn't screw up the end, I'll go with good, so maybe 6.5/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Magical Girl Raising Project: Solid anime, happy with ending. It let you know what to expect straight from the first episode, and delivered on that throughout it all. I'm going with 7/10.
    WWW.Working: Wow, a lot of progress in this episode today. In some ways, it felt like a quite a bit of filler in previous episodes to get here, but fine with that. As long as it doesn't screw up the end, I'll go with good, so maybe 6.5/10.
    >giving Working such a low score

It deserves no less than an 8.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pops have to be the best gift to give a girl. They are small, cute and basically can go anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Pops have to be the best gift to give a girl. They are small, cute and basically can go anywhere.
    And pretty much something available for anyone who likes pop culture icons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Magical girls 8/10 One minus is how humans look, when they change back.
    Other problem is that it doesnt show the magic council (and their role in RL world) and it kinda makes the ending a bit weak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    >giving Working such a low score

It deserves no less than an 8.
    I absolutely loved the original but the new one hasn't grabbed me as much. It did better in later episodes but still feel a few things are too forced.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sangatsu no Lion 10 - This show is really good. Definitely in the top 3 of the season, next to Flip Flappers and Hibike. I totally expected him to chase after the drunk guy and help him like he did with the old man, but it was refreshing he didn't. I loved how real this show feels and that was another shining display. His rant at the end about how he can't worry about everyone else because he has his own worries was great.

SHAFT is hitting it out of the park tbh. Genuinely think this is one of their best shows, with only really Monogatari and Hidamari beating it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really liked Haikyuu - if I had time to do one more sports anime, what would you recommend? Days? @UnifiedDivide
    @Sesto - I see quite a bit of discussion on this anime but didn't pick it up at the beginning of the season. It looks more of a serious anime - is it worth a deep watch, or am I able to see half watch it yet still enjoy it? It's why I waste so much time on rom-coms, doesn't need a deep investment.

Hajime no Ippo for sports

15+ Year Old Account
    I really liked Haikyuu - if I had time to do one more sports anime, what would you recommend? Days? @UnifiedDivide
    @Sesto - I see quite a bit of discussion on this anime but didn't pick it up at the beginning of the season. It looks more of a serious anime - is it worth a deep watch, or am I able to see half watch it yet still enjoy it? It's why I waste so much time on rom-coms, doesn't need a deep investment.
    eh, I'm not entirely sure. I wouldn't say it's deep by any means, but the directing style is very melancholic. I'm not sure someone would enjoy it if they half-watched it, as they'd probably think it's too slow.

It's certainly worth the watch if you enjoy that sort of tone, though. I don't care much for the subject mater (shogi) but the atmosphere and writing makes it worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    @bals 75 episodes?! Ok, I'll put it on the list.

Good to know, Sesto. I'll put it on backlog for when I'll want that type of anime.

@bals 75 episodes?! Ok, I'll put it on the list.
    that's just s1. there are movies and other seasons. it's worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is an amazing compilation of info. I may use that filler list too! Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Keijo is the best sports anime this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Keijo is the best sports anime this season.
    I was under the impression it was the only one we were all watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Wonder how long we have to wait before we get a Black Clover anime.

Manga 'Black Clover' Gets TV Anime Adaptation for 2017

A fantasy action-adventure about mastering magical powers. Asta is a young boy who dreams of becoming the greatest mage in the kingdom. Only one problem – he can't use any magic! Luckily for Asta, he receives the incredibly rare five-leaf clover grimoire that gives him the power of anti-magic. Can someone who can't use magic really become the Wizard King? One thing's for sure – Asta will never give up!
    https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1577566

- - - Updated - - -

Manga 'Jikan no Shihaisha' Receives TV Anime in 2017

The story centers on "Chronos Rulers," those who fight the time-eating demons that appear when people wish they could turn back time. The Chronos Rulers fight a time-manipulation battle against these demons.
    https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1577449

Manga 'Boruto: Naruto Next Generations' Receives TV Anime for Spring 2017

Naruto was a young shinobi with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He achieved his dream to become the greatest ninja in the village and his face sits atop the Hokage monument. But this is not his story... A new generation of ninjas are ready to take the stage, led by Naruto's own son, Boruto!
    https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1577464

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Boruto is such a stupid name
    Gota milk it.