Hai to Gensou no Grimgar 8: What is this, fuck healers the anime? Gotta say though, bying Manato those dogtags was kinda sweet.
    >Hal
    drama inc?
    Yume best grill, all three are really good though

10+ Year Old Account
    Sunabouzu - watchable 5/10

well, that was meh.

need something else to watch, suggestions please.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Sunabouzu - watchable 5/10

well, that was meh.

need something else to watch, suggestions please.
    According to your list, you've never watched Ef: a tale of melodies which is the second season (technically a prequel) to memories.

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar 11: Amazing episode overall. I really loved the dispell scene, Mary deserved some healing. Even more than that I loved the dynamics in the scene they ran away from that Death Spot thingy. So many nice details. It was really well executed scene. Not sure if Ranta will die or not, I kinda want to quess he won't die but then again, Manato also died.

- - - Updated - - -

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar 12: nice.
    wtb season 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    @bals you are a god - thank you for sharing that album. Konosuba has such a solid crew. As much as I love me some Megumin, Cris is god tier as well.

@Asetotti Really glad you're enjoying Grimgar. I really enjoyed this take on the fantasy world. Also, Mary is a goddess.

15+ Year Old Account
    IBO 42 - "And so Tekkadan started on its course, down the road to that fateful day."
    This isn't going to end well, is it.

10+ Year Old Account
    3-gatsu 16 - The workshop and the bird going under water scenes were too good.

10+ Year Old Account
    youjo senki general statements - I always feel aoi yuuki is under-utulised in her roles until she plays ones like these

and actual episode 5 - I was writing that sentence just before the ending, as she goes full on child voice to state her "fair war speech". The loss of no ending song was not felt here.
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    and actual episode 5 - I was writing that sentence just before the ending, as she goes full on child voice to state her "fair war speech". The loss of no ending song was not felt here.
    So right now Tanya, citizen of (essentially) Germany, has become a major leading a battalion of super-humanely strong combatants in merry raids on enemy country's capital. She also oh-so-affectionately refers to her soldiers as "her battalion" and apparently likes to serve them dishes of live target practice.

Okay.

Spot 3 differences.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kotonoha no Niwa / Garden of Words - watchable 6/10

looks nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    They're the same exact picture, pixel for pixel.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I have no... words.
    And this is within a garden made of words...I'll go back within my hole.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I have no... words.
    considering I score solely based on how much I enjoyed watching it, 6(fine) is still a good score from me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished IBO S1. It was good, but I was conflicted if it deserved an 8, because I wanted more out of it, so at the moment it's at a 7. I hear 2nd season is awesome though, so I'm excited.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Finished IBO S1. It was good, but I was conflicted if it deserved an 8, because I wanted more out of it, so at the moment it's at a 7. I hear 2nd season is awesome though, so I'm excited.
    Yeah, I also thought the first season was lacking in some areas. The second season has fixed basically all the issues I had with the show, tbh. Right now it's the show I look forward to most each week.

10+ Year Old Account
    sooo I usually despise mech animes; however, I have seen you best girls talk about IBO quite a bit so far. Of mech animes, I did enjoy Kuromukuro as I felt it didn't focus heavily on the actual mechs. Should I give IBO a chance, or should I just rewatch Yamada's First Time again as there is a drawing of a mech in it, I believe!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    sooo I usually despise mech animes; however, I have seen you best girls talk about IBO quite a bit so far. Of mech animes, I did enjoy Kuromukuro as I felt it didn't focus heavily on the actual mechs. Should I give IBO a chance, or should I just rewatch Yamada's First Time again as there is a drawing of a mech in it, I believe!
    IBO is really good, but compared to most mecha I've watched I'd say it has more focus on the mechas than usual. I never got around to watching Kuromukuro so I don't know what your standards for this thing are like though.

If you haven't seen it already, Code Geass might be a better suggestion for 'mecha anime that doesn't focus heavily on the mecha'.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Sesto I think I'll do that. I haven't done a bunch of those big ones people like: Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Akira, etc. I'll stop sucking.

I absolutely despise mechas but I still like Code Geass.

I fucking hated the mechas though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funnily enough, I think mecha as a genre might be the most hated genre among anime fans, but a good portion of many people's favorite shows, or the most popular ones, are mecha.

Some really popular mecha, many of which were well received (though some still got a lot of love/hate):

Code Geass (most popular mecha aside from NGE, I recommend)
    TTGL
    Valvrave the Liberator
    Aldnoah.Zero
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Full Metal Panic
    Gargantia
    Sidonia

IBO is really good, and I heard some of the other Gundam's, like 00, are also great. I've given up on hating mecha as a genre, realizing that many of my favorites are mecha.