Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I need an older anime to marathon too. Seem to be in a marathon groove lately. Just can't decide what.
    https://myanimelist.net/anime/218/Kidou_Senkan_Nadesico

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much anything from my watching and PTW lists that are yet to be started or partially started, really. I'm easy Lots I need to finish, tbh.
    https://myanimelist.net/anime/22147/...Brilliant_Park
    https://myanimelist.net/anime/31859/...sou_no_Grimgar
    https://myanimelist.net/anime/30831/...i_Shukufuku_wo
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much anything from my watching and PTW lists that are yet to be started or partially started, really. I'm easy Lots I need to finish, tbh.
    Toradora?ajin? guilty crown?

I'm gonna wait for the new BDs of this before I watch it again
    you don't have it on your list!

Need to find some decent, cheap 3DS games too. Tempted to pre-order Dragon Ball Fusions...
    I'd recommend Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Xenoblade Chronicles and Tales of [Insert Episode here] for 3DS.

Just finished through episode 3 of Tanya. I am actually extremely impressed, because what I thought of as "stupid pretenses" have actually been accounted for remarkably well. I'm actually enjoying this series much more than most. It also offers the potential for some depth, although to be honest I won't be disappointed if it doesn't go there, as it's doing fine just as it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Just finished through episode 3 of Tanya. I am actually extremely impressed, because what I thought of as "stupid pretenses" have actually been accounted for remarkably well. I'm actually enjoying this series much more than most. It also offers the potential for some depth, although to be honest I won't be disappointed if it doesn't go there, as it's doing fine just as it is.
    It gets even better, and there's a new episode out in 8 hours or so.

Just bought Link Between Worlds, probably gonna grab Awakening and then we'll see after that.
    Awakening is amazing.
    Fates, much less so.

But get Awakening. Link Between Worlds was also solid.

Crunchyroll Expo (CRX)

- - - Updated - - -

Trump loses in court, says "See you in court"
    Sounds like the most ridiculous thing he could have said at that point...
    He's bringing the court to court for losing.

Just bought Link Between Worlds, probably gonna grab Awakening and then we'll see after that.
    etrian odyssey series is good, bravely default and second, disgaea, chrono trigger, ff4, radiant historia

not sure on what the prices are

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh. My. God.

Two of my favorite manga-ka at once. Two new manga series. I'm so happy.

And caught up on Tanya. This show is quite an interesting mixture of dark and enjoyable. It's as somebody said: Tanya is evil and yet somehow I can't hate her despite the manipulations, misdirection, and brutality.

Thank you Anime Chat Thread, I would never have thought to watch this without...um...guidance from a higher being.

Trump loses in court, says "See you in court"
    Sounds like the most ridiculous thing he could have said at that point...
    It's a brilliant move. He writes up an EO used by previous admin, with verbiage taken almost verbatim from the constitution. Liberals sperg out, take the case to most liberal-biased court. He takes it to SCOTUS, where the party line is split. Ginsberg might even have to recuse herself if Trump himself is named as plaintiff after her personal remarks on him during the campaign, which gives the court a conservative advantage. If Trump's pick is confirmed, it's all but a sure deal to be ruled in his favor.

Then he can go on to make more EO's along the same lines, except this time he would have a SCOTUS ruling as precedence to prevent being challenged again. It's brilliant... and scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    How subjective.
    just shitposting mane

nekopara kickstarter broke 800k for a mini vn about chocola and vanilla as children
    only 175k more for an animu short about it

Too brilliant for him to have thought of it. Scary enough to be even more wary of the people "working" with him.
    His twitter tantrums when he realises that presidency isn't the same as being an absolute monarch are pretty funny though. So there is a silver lining to it all.

Trump anime when

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question about Pokemon Sun... was everyone just ok with Team Skull? 'Cos every time I encounter them I just cringe and get slightly annoyed at all the movement and how they talk and shit. And they're all white! It's like watching a current Kpop video for EXO or someone and you see "gangsta" dance moves from the 90s.
    Don't shit on my boys. They're great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    And caught up on Tanya. This show is quite an interesting mixture of dark and enjoyable. It's as somebody said: Tanya is evil and yet somehow I can't hate her despite the manipulations, misdirection, and brutality.

Thank you Anime Chat Thread, I would never have thought to watch this without...um...guidance from a higher being.
    A well written sociopath protagonist makes a series fun all by themselves.

That, and prevalent misunderstanding comedy works perfectly. Usually I'm not too fond of this kind of humour, but the protagonist's complete lack of understanding of her superiors' and coworkers' way of thinking results in some hilarious developments.

To be honest, if I had one complaint about the story in general, then it's how Tanya is the only child soldier we meet despite much emphasis on "for a magician age is irrelevant" mindset used to justify Tanya herself serving in army.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2017-02-10 at 12:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    I can't say that those look particularly interesting either.
    well you did say something cutesy and fun, not interesting looking.

Shinryaku! Ika Musume

Yama no Susume maybe. this was one was surprisingly good even though It's a short. first season is 2 min episodes and S2 is 10 min.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, they're annoying AF and deserve to be shat on!
    To be honest, very honest, any team <insert the other name here> is annoying AF.

John wick 2 was pretty awesome