Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    And I don't know who that Rem character is
    Yeah, who's Rem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rem? Are you sure her name wasn't Ram?

so which of you shitheads voted for erishit?

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Rem? Are you sure her name wasn't Ram?
    Doesn't matter, both were shit.

I thought Felix was best girl Kappa

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    Tsuki ga Kirei - I really like this. It reminds me a bit of Shinkai's works, and feels a bit more 'real' than the usual stuff you see in anime. The restaurant scene was particularly great. This could easily end up being my favourite show of the season.

It being anime original is always fun, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Doesn't matter, both were shit.
    Someone missing the reference!

or purposely ignoring it.

so - i've recently been watching tenchi muyo war on geminar and have been informed that its in the tenchi muyo universe (which i've never watched before), are the other series similar? good? bad? worth watching? recommended order?

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Tsuki ga Kirei - I really like this. It reminds me a bit of Shinkai's works, and feels a bit more 'real' than the usual stuff you see in anime. The restaurant scene was particularly great. This could easily end up being my favourite show of the season.

It being anime original is always fun, too.
    I haven't watched it yet (will after work tonight) but I really tend to like anime originals, even if only for the fact they can't be spoiled. I'll post my thoughts on it later.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Someone missing the reference!

or purposely ignoring it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, selling off some of my collection to make room for stuff I'll actually finish collecting or read again. Any good fb groups or reddits for that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Seikaisuru Kado - This is okay. I'm interested in seeing where this goes because the first episode doesn't really reveal anything. The CGI is alright (honestly didn't realize it was going to be CGI until today)

I really don't think it's worth watching episode 0 though. It's basically a background episode on some of the characters and it's boring as fuck, as far as I can see you can easily skip it and just watch episode 1.

Tsuki ga Kirei ep 1 - Romance is one of my favorite genres, and the first episode was really enjoyable. It feels somewhat slower and more realistic than most stuff out there, which is refreshing since most romance stories tend to be full of the same old tropes/autism. This might be an AOTS contender for me if it manages to keep the same vibes as this ep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noticed a possible super small foreshadowing in my CD re-read (major spoilers for ending?) Between linley > bebe becoming deities, beirut tells his sons that they need to train in earth water and fire (the 3 beasts elements if I remember correctly)...just a minor thing that popped out at me. Because beirut was talking about the plans with bluefire in the planar wars
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Noticed a possible super small foreshadowing in my CD re-read (major spoilers for ending?) Between linley > bebe becoming deities, beirut tells his sons that they need to train in earth water and fire (the 3 beasts elements if I remember correctly)...just a minor thing that popped out at me. Because beirut was talking about the plans with bluefire in the planar wars
    Initially Beirut wanted to pretty much monopolize the 4 Sovereign crystals with his family. The wind one for him and the 3 others for his 3 sons, but since his sons didn't have any talent for those elements Bluefire and Linley came in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Did the new season of Saekano start already? I thought it starts in a few days.

Also, the PVs didn't look too interesting but this characterdesign has me really interested in Re:Creators.
    the fan service episode is out. and utaha is about 2-3 steps ahead of the other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    the fan service episode is out. and utaha is about 2-3 steps ahead of the other girls.
    It being from Japan, we all know the twintail tsundere is gonna win in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Didn't some major shit happen in the LNs? It could just be shitposting, but I thought on /a/ it was a toss-up between Katou and loner end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Saekano LN spoils MC confessed to boring girl in the latest volume

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Can't say I saw that one coming. I hope she turns him down though.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    LN is clearly in the wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    How can Eriri be worst girl ever when Rem and Ram exist?
    This is true, except Ram is decent.

I don't get why people hate Eriri so much. Even with the shit she pulls in the show, she's not that bad.

No one can possibly be as bad as Rem though. Rem is a cancer on anime that needs to be eradicated.

Slight ReZero WN/LN spoilers I can't wait for s2 of ReZero when Remfags get BTFO