15+ Year Old Account
    Yahari OVA - Yahari is so terrible but Iroha is super cute. I want her to tease me please i'd do anything to make her real

bahamut vs 10 poor jeanne

shomin sample 12/end that was like the animest anime ending ever. red > karen > autistic loli > blonde. karen probably would have been first but so little screen time

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hZjZPlY.gif[MG]

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/5355c78e3a551290411797f0a8068d67/tumblr_n632eusFkL1tvr0yoo1_500.gif/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9IAyQ5E.gif[IMG]

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/5e1f19bff612cf889070be7d9b7437fa/tumblr_mzszs3sCdQ1rwjv19o1_500.gif[IMG]

also bed time

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    This is a great review as usual, though I would suggest it may be worth comparing this to Oshii's later explorations into philosophy and theology....

For all the philosophers he quotes in his later films, I can never help but feel that he's desperately searching for his own answers through his work and still has yet to find any palatable conclusion for himself, never mind his audience.
    I meant to reply to this earlier, but it slipped my mind.

This was a good summary of the vibes I get off of Oshii. He seems to be something of an intellectual dilettante. He dabbles in an area, finds that it didn't offer any answers, is able to masterfully convey his confusion, and then moves on to other/similar themes.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a time when the Berserk 2016 animation no longer bothered me, but god fucking damnit this week's animation was so bad. The Berserker Armor deserved better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    I wouldn't be able to stomach even a second of Berserk 2016. The CG is absolutely hideous and the sound design is terrible.
    I was watching it because I don't like reading manga, but this has become so bad that I think I might have to suck it up and just read the berserk manga.

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

also was this posted earlier?

Spoiler: 

cute boy

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

Spoiler: 

cute boy
    I want to fuck that boy.

Y'all need Jesus.

15+ Year Old Account
    Re-Creators 10 - This was a decent episode but I really dislike Magane. I want to like her, but the writing is so bad that in order to make her seem smart they need to make everyone in her vicinity complete idiots. First Alice, now Yuuya.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I meant to reply to this earlier, but it slipped my mind.

This was a good summary of the vibes I get off of Oshii. He seems to be something of an intellectual dilettante. He dabbles in an area, finds that it didn't offer any answers, is able to masterfully convey his confusion, and then moves on to other/similar themes.
    Yes, that essentially sums up my thoughts on him. If you haven't already, I'd recommend watching Patlabor movies 1 + 2, 2 being his baby more than the first film and seeing what you think of them. It shows his transitionary phase from Angel's Egg to Ghost In The Shell, Patlabor 2 in particular acting as a progenitor for his further explorations of existential philosophy in Ghost In The Shell 1 and more particularly, Innocence.

[video=youtube;zQg64RTAcsM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQg64RTAcsM[ /video]

- - - Updated - - -

Spoiler: 

cute boy
    I'm actually genuinely excited for this. Fate/Apocrypha being essentially a 'what if' scenario, I'm hoping they just make a damn good anime and don't try to copy the rigidity of Fate/Stay Night: UBW's latter half.

They can easily make it a lot of fun and they have some very unique characters available to do that with, so I hope it turns out well.

On a separate note, still, fuck Berserk the CGI series.
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2017-06-10 at 05:09 PM.

Tokyo Ghoul:Re 128- I'm gonna throw my guess here and say since Touka isn't dead (like I saw some guessing in another location), that Kaneki's real reason for pushing so hard is that she's pregnant with his kid

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Tokyo Ghoul:Re 128- I'm gonna throw my guess here and say since Touka isn't dead (like I saw some guessing in another location), that Kaneki's real reason for pushing so hard is that she's pregnant with his kid
    please let it be true

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    please let it be true
    I mean, it's all I could think of.

Combine the panel showing the ring she gave him when he's inquired about why he's going so far for ghouls suddenly, along with Touka asking for some mysterious item that she isn't going to be pestered about. I can't imagine it just being something simple like "Kaneki is doing it for his ghoulfriennndddd".

10+ Year Old Account
    Re-Creators 10 - This was a decent episode but I really dislike Magane. I want to like her, but the writing is so bad that in order to make her seem smart they need to make everyone in her vicinity complete idiots. First Alice, now Yuuya.
    Falling for it once is okay, twice is retarded.

15+ Year Old Account

I was expecting sometime July, so this is cool

recreators 10 EXXXAAAACALLLIIABBBAHHHHHHH

also series spoilers there's a recap 4panel manga that people have been translating http://imgur.com/a/fCrGx
    Last edited by bals; 2017-06-10 at 08:02 PM.