I don't really give one flying fuck about graphical glitches if they're things that can only be noticed by freeze-framing a video and replaying it at a tenth of its speed.

So long as the glitches don't reach "Assassin's Creed Unity" or "Arkham Knight" levels of fail, I don't really care.

I also don't care about weird or stiff facial animations or movement, because being an older gamer, I remember the age when games looked like shit and were still damned good.

Very recently, Undertale is one of the best games I've played in my life. And it looks unbelievably shitty. And before anyone says "but undertale is indie, ME:A is triple A" My answer is: Who gives a fuck? I care not who laid the egg, nor if the egg is pretty or not. All I care is that the egg is yummy. So long as its yummy, I don't care if its the ugliest egg in history, and was laid by a cancerous radioactive chicken with gangrene.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    I am an indoctrinated fanboy, I admit it! Now I hope you enlightened people move on to your great games, rather than hanging out here with us biodrones.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Glitches exist in every single game. Do some of ya'll have even played Bethesda titles? Most WoW xpacks at release? Or as I stated earlier, TW3 where Geralt's swords clip all the freaking time when he draws them from his impossible to use sheaths?

I'm not excusing the glitch in Andromeda, that's clearly something that must be fixed by launch, it looks very bad. By calling people ''biodrones'' because they don't demand Bioware's collective heads on spikes due to a glitch you almost literally have to freeze frame to see is pushing it a bit far, methinks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Therefore, people are not allowed to be aware and showing concern about the problems of a game they like, because if they do, they are “indoctrinated fanboys”, just like the “rest of you”, who only likes to complain… brilliant *slow clap*
    There are ONE-HUNDRED-AND-FIFTY pages where nearly every other post is someone bitching about something. Your concern is noted. Your awareness is noted. The rest of us are also aware, we just choose to discuss other things.

What you think you came in, on the 150-something page to "enlighten" us? Get over yourself.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I'm not excusing the glitch in Andromeda, that's clearly something that must be fixed by launch, it looks very bad. By calling people ''biodrones'' because they don't demand Bioware's collective heads on spikes due to a glitch you almost literally have to freeze frame to see is pushing it a bit far, methinks.
    Agreed. As I've said like 20 times by now, if you literally need to freeze-frame a video and watch it frame by frame to even notice this shit, is it REALLY all that worth bitching about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    There are ONE-HUNDRED-AND-FIFTY pages where nearly every other post is someone bitching about something. Your concern is noted. Your awareness is noted. The rest of us are also aware, we just choose to discuss other things.

What you think you came in, on the 150-something page to "enlighten" us? Get over yourself.
    This too.

We get it, The game wont be winning the "prettiest graphics award" any time soon. We got the concept. You can stop repeating it now. You're starting to sound like my grandma, who gave me shit for stealing that coin from her purse when I was five years old until I was twenty five fucking years old. I got it grandma, I'm a thief, I'm going to go to hell, you can shut up about it now.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Once you play games at 60fps you can never go back to 30.
    Never understood people who thought this way. I regularly play games on both my Xbox One and my gaming PC. The Xbox One has a ton of titles that play at a locked 30 FPS. My gaming PC has a 144Hz monitor and a GTX 980ti which allows me to play a lot of games at 100+ FPS. I can easily go back and forth between the two without much difficulty. I even play some of the same games on both at obviously different frame rates. Do I notice the differences? Sure. Does this make anything about it game breaking or make it to the point that I feel it's terrible to experience? Hell no.

I understand, different strokes for different folks. But this whole mentality and philosophy that people seem to preach about 60+fps or GTFO is extremely narrow minded and quite frankly, baffling. Sure, it'd be great if consoles could do a steady 60fps on all games, but that's not what we have. And the games are still perfectly playable in 99% of the cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    That's just it. Promotional material should be damn near flawless, yet ME:A has been far from it. Don't they just care?
    In game footage played in the middle of a convention is different than true promotional material like trailers and screenshots. Bugs exist in every game, when ever you are booting up a game playing live you have no idea what will happen treying to blame it on the biowar team and saying they dont care is childish. That was most likley a one off bug that happend for the first time at convention, it will be fixed. They have internal play testing itf it happened before they sure as hell woulden't have shone the clip.

The witcher 3 had multiple bugs as well such as this gem
    or this one

Or the one where no facial animations even play.

Bugs happen, they get patched, unless its a behesda game.

The game designers care about their product, this is why Evga made them the 1080s poster boy

Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-03-12 at 04:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    “Get over yourself”, are you kidding me?

I’m not the one who is complaining about others complaining instead of just circle jerking around the game the way you want them to, it’s a public forum, people are free to “bitch” as much as they want as long as they abide by the forum rules, if that bothers you so much, just create yourself a private discussion somewhere else or just mute them.
    If you insist. But I find your argument of "How dare you bitch about my bitching!" to be particularly hollow. If you don't like it, maybe, I dunno, take your own advice?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Not to start anything, but...I should get this on the pc for sure right? Has there been any reports about how well it runs on pc yet?

Also, I never really played any of the other MEs but there's mods for them right? Safe to assume there'll be mods for this one too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Not to start anything, but...I should get this on the pc for sure right? Has there been any reports about how well it runs on pc yet?

Also, I never really played any of the other MEs but there's mods for them right? Safe to assume there'll be mods for this one too?
    If you've got a PC to handle it, I'd say get it on the PC. If not, I'm sure the console experience will be fine.

The Mass Effect games are very difficult to mod compared to say, Skyrim. ME:A is using the same engine as DA:I and there are approx 405 mods for DA:I listed on NexusMods, compared to the ~14,607 mods available on NexusMods for Skyrim.

Just, be kind.

Ah I see...pc should be fine, so I'll probably get it on that just for the easier controls.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Ah I see...pc should be fine, so I'll probably get it on that just for the easier controls.
    Ya KBM is master race. Console have to go into a radial menu to swap favorites. KBM can just use hotkeys

10+ Year Old Account
    Ten days, you can do this Naz. Ten more days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Ten days, you can do this Naz. Ten more days.
    Nine in the master timezone!
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Nine in the master timezone!
    It's already out 16 million miles from now.

Just, be kind.

Buy it for whatever platform you feel the most comfortable playing with.
    If I recall, cryengine is kind of problematic to mod, but I might be wrong about it.
    It runs on Frostbite, not Cryengine. That said, I have no idea how easily Frostbite handles modding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suribear View Post
    It runs on Frostbite, not Cryengine. That said, I have no idea how easily Frostbite handles modding.
    Very, very poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Very, very poorly.
    Enterprising modders still did some things with Inquisition, but it rarely went beyond adding visual customization. I expect the same for Andromeda.

Perhaps allow me to put some armor on everyone, since we learned today that we cannot change companion gear at all, armor OR weapons. So Drack will always use the same shotgun, and Peebee will always prance around in hazardous environments wearing a midriff-baring jacket.

Biower pls. Why. Why give Ryder unprecedented customization, but take it all away from squadmates? grumble grumble.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Well i am happy that bioware decided to include mentally handicapped characters this time around.

Shooting with the gun backwards, no problem.
    The bullets just bounces off her, space magic and all that.

.... Amy Schumer?
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suribear View Post
    I may be wrong, but I've always thought that moddability depends much more on the implementation of the engine, than the engine itself. Neverwinter Nights 2 and KotoR were essentially made on the same version of the same engine, and yet Neverwinter Nights 2 is one of the most moddable games of all times, while KotoR hardly allows anything - because Obsidian released an extensive toolset for Neverwinter Nights 2, while KotoR was more of a strictly proprietary game without any flexibility added.

In this case, I doubt MEA will be very moddable. Texture mods (if they are ever needed), some model replacements - I doubt anything will come out beyond that.