15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Turn 2 Vanish :P

Get milled, prick!
    Vanish is 6 mana =)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    hobgoblin isnt half bad apparently coined him out with cenarius on t1, opponent looked at the board for a minute and then just conceded...
    Yeah Hob + Boom or Hob + Ony or Hob + Mirror Image are incredible openers.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Retro89 View Post
    Get Alexstrasza in opening hand, play Alexstrasza on turn 1 and set opponent health to 15, watch opponent concede.

And that's Tavern Brawl done for this week.
    I got my first loss of the week like that, but actually worse. Against a warrior:

My T1: Arch Thief taking +10 buff
    His T1: Alex, Coin, Rag. Rag goes face. Me at 7.
    My T2: Trade into Rag, Fireblast Alex
    His T2: Grom, WW, win.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Turn 3 with coin:

Alex - Malygos - Faceless - Faceless - Moonfire for 16 - spam greetings

gg

I got unlimited Fireball'd by this one Mage. Turns out that's not very fun being on the receiving end of.

Best game I had was a T3 lethal off of 6 Runts, Savage Roar, Coin-Innervate-Savage Roar, with my Sticky Druid deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    most cancer pay 2 win brawl there is.

i got quite a few legendaries but got crushed by people with just about every legendary. finally got 1 win won't be playing again, i mean the games won't last 2 minutes if someone draws the perfect combo anyway.
    Hobgoblin (vanilla epic) & knife juggler are actually better than a lot of legendaries. If you don't mindlessly play them the first turn or two you can combo it with a string of taunts, divine shielded mobs, or ones that have both to wipe out a good portion of your opponent's mobs plus you have a bunch of 3/3's with buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Hobgoblin (vanilla epic) & knife juggler are actually better than a lot of legendaries. If you don't mindlessly play them the first turn or two you can combo it with a string of taunts, divine shielded mobs, or ones that have both to wipe out a good portion of your opponent's mobs plus you have a bunch of 3/3's with buffs.
    Hobgoblin is GVG I'm pretty sure. Also more non legendary minions that are extremely good: Cult Master, Mukla's Champion, Kvaldir Raider, Haunted Creeper, Frostwolf Warlord and probably a lot more. You can win this brawl pretty easily without drowning in legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Vanish is 6 mana =)
    Does the re-costing only affect minions? If so, I change my answer to Deathwing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Does the re-costing only affect minions? If so, I change my answer to Deathwing!
    Yep.

I actually really like this brawl, although it confuses me to see people using things like Elven Archer when there's North Sea Kraken.

15+ Year Old Account
    Heh, yep, first round I went "RIGHT THEN, AOE" and loaded my deck woth CoC, Blizzard and Fstrike before realising how fucking silly it is

CoC is still good for end-game stall on Kvaldirs you just can't deal with, in the hope that you can SMOrc him down first, but otherwise I just switched up to Explo Sheeps and Geddon

Maly Shaman is frightening in this Brawl. Has no problem consistently clearing EVERYTHING with Storm, Ele Dev, Rockbiters, Earth Shock, Lava Shock, Explo Sheep, Abom until he gets his combo spells and then you just get savaged any time after turn 6. Earlier if he got an Alex and/or Thaur out

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like this brawl at all. Went for high beast synergy, draw, and buff cards, they were easily won games but it wasn't very fun. I'll try a couple other things but meh.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Justicar for a zoo warlock is huge.

Almost free draw every round.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love it when the stars align in this Brawl

Turn 4 Hob - Hob - Chromaggus - Azure - Coin - Azure

1/1, 3/3, 5/5, 5/5, 5/5 on board with four cards drawn and 2SP on deck. Made up for the last game where I had a carefully cultivated 10/9 Shade in stealth along with a full board of rubbish, and his Sylv stole my Shade -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    I went for the Maly/Velen Priest deck and when you get that combo and get double light of naaru for 16 and mind blast for 20 its brilliant xD This tavern brawl is great for the play minions that cost 5 or more quest because they still count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Went for "freeze" mage. But instead of freeze kill everything with arcane explosion and so on. Then drop alex, maly + 2 dmg spells and done.

Mage rocks on this brawl. Having Rhonin as a turn one play with either Antoniadas or Maly to back him up with the missles....

Alex on turn one too.

Just had someone play Majordomo against me, as it's only got 1 health it didn't end well for him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitare-sp View Post
    Mage rocks on this brawl. Having Rhonin as a turn one play with either Antoniadas or Maly to back him up with the missles....

Alex on turn one too.

Just had someone play Majordomo against me, as it's only got 1 health it didn't end well for him.
    Don't care for Antonidas in this Brawl. Even if you got a bunch of Fireballs, 4 mana per cast is way too slow for like 80% of the games I've been in.

Deleted
    At least this brawl does wonders for the Meek Shall Inherit quest, although otherwise not a big fan.

What I love is that so many players forgot the rule of not playing greedy & mindlessly overcrowding the board when they should suspect a player will simply board clear them and play their own buffed minions down afterward. Played so many games where I'm hoarding my hand to get the best use of my hobgoblin at turn four or five and my opponent has a bunch of unbuffed 1/1s that I will easily get rid of with Whirlwhind or Brawl. They should have suspected something was going turn since I hadn't played a single minion but I guess my play was mind shattering *shrugs*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    What I love is that so many players forgot the rule of not playing greedy & mindlessly overcrowding the board when they should suspect a player will simply board clear them and play their own buffed minions down afterward. Played so many games where I'm hoarding my hand to get the best use of my hobgoblin at turn four or five and my opponent has a bunch of unbuffed 1/1s that I will easily get rid of with Whirlwhind or Brawl. They should have suspected something was going turn since I hadn't played a single minion but I guess my play was mind shattering *shrugs*
    Heh I had this situation with a shaman, both of us hoarding cards, I'm testing the waters ever so often with my draw cards unwilling to commit...

Turn 6 he dumps his whole hand. It's murlocs. With both Warleaders and both Seers.

Turns out the only way I would have answered that was to have presence and growth minions on the board XD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    First game, played Baron Geddon, opponent had no answer, GG.

That seemed anti-climactic!
    Who the hell can't remove a 1/1