Ouch, Paragon. Don't disapoint your fans. They are man, and they tend to be sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Probably a Bear, Prot was VERY Good versus Fel Lord due to having Block mechanics for HH and the 4 set is insane but I'd imagine he has a bear alt for everything else.
    His druid scobomb didn´t get the kills, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Maichii View Post
    His druid scobomb didn´t get the kills, too.
    exploit jk
    The Fogelmensch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    All your problems in this game have the easiest of solutions. And they're usually caused by you in the first place. The sooner you see that, the sooner they're all solved.
    Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.
    Kosh

Maybe Paragon is trying Velhari first and then go for Zakuun... Does that make any sense? ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    or they live in finland and are just waking up now(11:30 AM)...

Quote Originally Posted by fogel View Post
    exploit jk
    I´m just wondering what they are planning, just a bit curious as you can´t see any of his chars with the kills logged, but he gained achievements.

I´m just wondering what they are planning, just a bit curious as you can´t see any of his chars with the kills logged, but he gained achievements.
    I was just kidding.

I probably beat someone else by a minute.
    The Fogelmensch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    All your problems in this game have the easiest of solutions. And they're usually caused by you in the first place. The sooner you see that, the sooner they're all solved.
    Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.
    Kosh

Deleted
    Wowprogress is just showing 1 tank for their last 2 kills. 3 members are still missing in the raid setup, so calm your tits..
    Last edited by mmoc636d848870; 2015-07-03 at 08:47 AM.

Deleted
    Is Limit gonna DDoS Danish Terrace again when they start streaming?

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    Is Limit gonna DDoS Danish Terrace again when they start streaming?

Quote Originally Posted by benol001 View Post
    3th
    i hope you speak more than 1 language

Deleted
    Hope Method keeps it up, don't really like the current Paragon players. Midwinter will probably do the thing they always do and let everyone pass them when they are on 10/13
    Would be so cool if Ascension actually got world first, don't think an ozzie worldfirst has happened before! But they seem to be just short of the absolute top in skill unfortunately.

Deleted
    I should keep up with this race more often, you'd think the most toxic thing about it all would be people account sharing to get better geared chars or Asian guilds realm hopping for BMAH but.... This thread is actually amazing i r8 8/8 m8 gr8 b8

Quote Originally Posted by Arold View Post
    Agreed, we need more Limit dank memes to keep this race interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paragon will never win a race again.

Method best guild.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    It's kind of funny that a laidback, streaming guild like Danish Terrace and some full-on, day-time raiding guilds that are aiming for world firsts are both at 5/13.
    That's not fair dude. Everyone knows that aussie guilds play with a higher ping than everyone else. If they were playing on equal terms Ascension would easily be ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazerii View Post
    Wowprogress is just showing 1 tank for their last 2 kills. 3 members are still missing in the raid setup, so calm your tits..
    Luckily we only can get info from wowprogress and not from the chars directly in armory...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    It's kind of funny that a laidback, streaming guild like Danish Terrace and some full-on, day-time raiding guilds that are aiming for world firsts are both at 5/13.
    Everyone knows that start raiding at 9am in the morning is laidback.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    That's not fair dude. Everyone knows that aussie guilds play with a higher ping than everyone else. If they were playing on equal terms Ascension would easily be ahead.
    Didn't Australia get their own data centre last year?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vemyr View Post
    Didn't Australia get their own data centre last year?
    They did. they dont have the high ping problem anymore since wod