Quote Originally Posted by Tatahe View Post
    I'm the only one surprised about From Scratch progress this tier? They are ahead exorsus...
    Wasn't that the guild everyone was ragging on last tier because they raided like 17 hours a day and were 3 bosses behind everyone else in Highmaul?

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    I can see forgoing priests in favor of Mistweave monks. Would the dps of MW versus other healers be enough of a factor?

Also, tweeting back and forth with ArchimondeHFC on twitter is kind of fun: https://twitter.com/troubled_hero/st...38383102574592
    Have you seen how much HPS MW monks are doing with their 4pc t18? You can prob 3 heal with a Hpal, disc, and MW.

#limitrising

#ascensiondisbanding

Limit reaching new limits? I imagine responses will be limited in creativity
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Excessiv View Post
    Limit reaching new limits? I imagine responses will be limited in creativity
    There is no limit to the creativity one can achieve with a name like that and a drive for pushing the....boundaries of whats possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houselol View Post
    Have you seen how much HPS MW monks are doing with their 4pc t18? You can prob 3 heal with a Hpal, disc, and MW.
    Are mythic logs available?
    "When you build it, you love it!"

we killed the bird

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    we killed the bird
    grats you guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, hey... Limit managed to get their guild members to log in haha. Welcome back to the race.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Limit at 7/13. Iskar down.

Everyone who's gotten to Iskar seems to kill him in like an hour.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Everyone who's gotten to Iskar seems to kill him in like an hour.
    From Scratch had 115 attempts on Gorefiend and 2 on Iskar

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    That's a new Limit, Ladies and Gentleman.
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Excessiv View Post
    That's a new Limit, Ladies and Gentleman.
    The joke is already starting to wear thin but when you bold the name it just loses all value.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    I don't recall, but it seems to be purely a tuning issue. I wouldn't be surprised if the boss is simply egregiously overtuned and gets nerfed before a first kill on it is seen. At any rate for now I personally expect a Xhul'horac kill before a Tyrant one.

At the risk of tooting my own horn, I always had Tyrant pegged for a boss that was likely to last more than a single reset. The Mythic mechanics mean any sort of relevant tuning automatically makes the DPS check in P2 and P3 unrelentingly brutal. I simply cannot imagine what it must be like trying to do P3 (provided anyone has even gotten close to seeing P3) with any degree of persisting max HP reduction and the gear people have right now.
    Sigh please do not nerf a boss during the world race. I remember Blizzard nerfing Twin Consorts hp by 15% on 25m heroic after like 3 or 4 days of progress on it. Method even said that they would have eventually gotten a kill with a new strat they were working on. I mean unless the boss is 100% impossible next reset, I really hope blizzard doesn't nerf it.severa

Imo no boss should be nerfed this tier. Legendary rings will severally nerf everything. Especially since they can grow in power as you farm normal/heroic Archimonde.

Quote Originally Posted by Real homie View Post
    Sigh please do not nerf a boss during the world race. I remember Blizzard nerfing Twin Consorts hp by 15% on 25m heroic. Method even said that they would have eventually gotten a kill with a new strat they were working on. I mean unless the boss is 100% impossible next reset, I really hope blizzard doesn't nerf it.
    I believe they only nerfed Consorts 25 because 10-man was so much easier and they didn't want to buff a fight someone had already killed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Guild that only raids 5 hours a day is the second best guild in the US.

----_____----

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    The joke is already starting to wear thin but when you bold the name it just loses all value.
    Yep, that joke has reached it's limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Real homie View Post
    Guild that only raids 5 hours a day is the second best guild in the US.

----_____----

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, that joke has reached it's limit.
    Fair enough. I suppose the comedic value was always limited

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Wasn't that the guild everyone was ragging on last tier because they raided like 17 hours a day and were 3 bosses behind everyone else in Highmaul?
    It's almost like you get better at the game after raiding 17 hours a day for 3 tiers.