Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Personally, I think that there are many players that need to take an extended break from WoW and go find a new game to play.

So many people lately sound like a bunch of burned out junkies... it's bloody depressing.
    Burnt out on mediocre, lazy, pathetic, facebook-esque, lack of passion, lack of ambition junk they are having thrown at them?
    Sounds about right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xStevooo View Post
    Burnt out on mediocre, lazy, pathetic, facebook-esque, lack of passion, lack of ambition junk they are having thrown at them?
    Sounds about right.
    Yes and people are still sucking that teet because they can't let go .. crywanking
    Stop if it's not fun. Stop if it's not worth your money. Just stop.

Branding the whole patch "crap" because of a feature that didn't even ship with the patch is a bit silly
    Group Finder is what it is, you get a bunch of random neckbeards.
    Find a community/guild full of people you like instead if that doesn't tickle your fancy.

Quote Originally Posted by xStevooo View Post
    Sounds about right.
    There's plenty of challenge in wow, and part of that is choosing your own goals.

We have an absolute balll on Teamspeak, help each other out day to day and focus when it comes to raiding. Good times.

So many players sound so bitter, so burnt out or just plain lonely... it's so sad.

People fell for the hype AGAIN?...what's the saying fool me twice?

These people have been fooled way more then twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    People fell for the hype AGAIN?...what's the saying fool me twice?

These people have been fooled way more then twice.
    I so agree. Blizzard can overhype the next expansion and people will still fall for it and get a possibly worst expansion than the shit we have now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I so agree. Blizzard can overhype the next expansion and people will still fall for it and get a possibly worst expansion than the shit we have now.
    Is that possible?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Rush View Post
    It mediocre, because it really has not checks and balances for the idiots that think they are some kind of god or something.
    6.2.1 Patch-Notes:
    "In response to community feedback groupfinder idiots are now balanced and will auto-invite upon whispering."

What do you want blizzard to do? LFD is probably not an option for higher diffculty dungeons looking back at how that turned out in cata.
    Of course, demanding an achievement for content that was released an hour ago is ridiculous, but there are other options: starting your own group, going with friends/guild

Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post
    Yes and people are still sucking that teet because they can't let go .. crywanking
    Stop if it's not fun. Stop if it's not worth your money. Just stop.

Branding the whole patch "crap" because of a feature that didn't even ship with the patch is a bit silly
    Group Finder is what it is, you get a bunch of random neckbeards.
    Find a community/guild full of people you like instead if that doesn't tickle your fancy.
    I agree, I stopped in 4.3.
    I just trust the judgements of my now empty BNet friends list.

I don't get why anyone's expecting anything different with an expansion whose design is built around Garrisons and the grind mentality?

We're going to be having this until the next expansion. It's why I quit for a time. I've enjoyed 6.2 so far; I generally have no complaints so far because it's been nice to play the game again after about 7 months.

But if you're expecting some amazing, massive new pull and absolutely tremendous system changes, you can probably wait until the next expansion.

Patches have always just added onto current systems and added something new to them. Expansions bring the giant amount of change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    6.2 feels like Blizz has just gone ahead and thrown in the towel on WoD. They gave us the raid and the zone we were promised, threw in shipyards to claim that they added some new feature in the final patch, and then tossed it out there too early (holy bugs batman) to try and combat Heavensward.

For their sake they'd better show up to Blizzcon with something exciting or WoW is truly doomed.
    It'll need to be before blizzcon, or they'll be lucky to have 3 million subs come 7.0, as I don't think people are willing to wait around like they did in MOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodhriq View Post
    Rep farming seems to be a pain...

<snip>[/video]

Gearing is easier though

<snip>
    Could we get a mod in here please?

This guy is going to any thread pertaining to 6.2 and sticking (what I believe to be) his guides on them.

Deleted
    I'm enjoying it and that's all that matters to me

If you don't like it then quit. But quit quit, not "I quit but lurk on WoW forums" quit. Because the latter is just sad on your part.

7+ Year Old Account
    So you and your wife had a bad experience with toxic players and you're blaming the game developers for this? Nice logic!

I've had some terrible experiences with elitist or just plain rude players, but I know it's not Blizzard's fault. If they made Mythic dungeons part of the LFD tool, can you imagine how terrible that would be? All the bad players queing up just because they can, looking for a carry and loot without knowing their class, or the dungeon mechanics, or going AFK etc etc. At least if you have to sign up for these things there can be a little more control of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Is that possible?
    7.0 patch notes:
    No new dungeons, just raids. You quest to get gear and continue questing to get higher gear for raiding since people want to be out in the open world!
    No new race, class or character models
    3 new zones
    Facebook integration
    Gul'dan has returned again with more Orcs! Get ready to fight off more Orcs from destroying Azeroth! This time they're RED!
    New World PvP integration in all zones. Prepare to get ganked across all servers!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Still didn't answer the question. Why is the premade group finder tool "mediocre"?
    I'm sorry, but I have to make you realise...

I love how you try to outsmart the guy, and yet cannot see the difference between "meritocracy" and "mediocre". Just as Pann said: "It is mediocre in the same way Invincible is not invisible".

Learn to read, guys, please.

And as for 6.2: I'm loving it so far, but am afraid that it will turn into raidspam again... Get gear from heroic and suddenly whole Tanaan becomes useless... I hope it won't be that way, but know that I'm just fooling myself... Because why would I need Tanaan if I'm already heroic geared? I'd love if Blizz put something worth going towards apart from gear, so we could earn that in raids, and the content they release would still be relevant in some other way. I think they managed that in WotLK with seals and raid-level gear for daily heroics. Made every bit of content count. But maybe I'm wrong... I just have that feeling I won't be needing Tanaan any soon, even if I'm enjoying it. It's such a devastating feeling...

I used a token to try it out. Its garbage plain and simple. The starting quest to get the ship builder ensures I would never do it again on a alt. Got to the Jungle and its still glitchy. Got the quest to kill 20 demons and started that and just decided this is soul crushingly bad. And the "treausres" and Rares? Worthless. SAd to say but Timeless Isle was much better, and I hated TI.

The circlejerk is real!

What on earth do people expect on a patch?

You get a new zone. Zones have quests, grinds, dailies, reputations... what did you really expect it to have?
    You get a new raid. 13 bosses, some amazing fights, others not so much. What did you want?

Holy fuck, i'm not even the biggest fan of the patch, but the content is there. Reputations through questing and grinding, continuation of gul'dan storyline, a raid, stuff to do, and the gimmicky pets\shipyard\rares for those interested.

How is this a "BAD PATCH"?

Stop the circle jerk, you simply expect godly things... This is one of the best patches in wow in the past 2-3 expansions (i'd only rate Isle of Thunder higher) to be honest.

To add. Top raiders will always OUTGEAR every other aspect of the game... people are really complaining that hc raiders have no upgrades on a zone? LOL. Raiding is always the HIGHEST source of gear... get a fricking grip.

The worst part about World of Warcraft is that it's community expects entire expansion packs worth of content for a simple raid tier content patch these days.

probably the worst ever

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    She has around 668 item level roughly (which is fine for Mythic Dungeons) and her main reason for renewing was the Mythic Dungeons/Timewalker and the Shipyard (which she loves I might add!), sadly she found nothing but negativity and childish behaviour from the 'premade' finder.

I'm quite disappointed personally, I was flabbergasted when my wife told me of her morning experience with the premade finder, curious about what my wife had told me I renewed my account some minutes later so I could poke around the new patch myself. I took my alt (who is ilvl 672) and started to look for a premade group, I got an invite immediately and the group demanded I link the achievement for the mythic dungeon along with my ilvl and spec, didn't have the achievement so I was kicked from the group, not before one of them called me a 'Fucking scrub' though.\
    Unfortunately this kind of asshattery in pugs has been in the game longer than I've been playing. Nothing to do with Mythic dungeons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Or maybe other people like things that you don't like.

Nah, that's impossible, must be mind control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.